Lady A's Banquet

craftylucyloo said:
Mmmmmm don't say samosas!!!! I'm drooling now. xx

They were delicious Hazel :)

Shrimpy said:
Never mind, sometimes we need off plan times. :)

Back on from tomorrow, hope you enjoyed the naughties! :D

Suppose we do Shrimpy...I'm in it 100% from today :)

Annya said:
I had a really naughty weekend too. A portion of chips (albeit small) both Friday and Saturday as I was away showing my bike at Carmarthen and there was not a ruddy healthy thing in sight (bikers tend not to do healthy eating ;)).

I am hoping I haven't done too much damage as I have limited by syns this week because of my gain last weekend :eek:

Still, as compensation, my bike won a prize so it's not all bad.

Back on plan 110% tomorrow and praying for a small loss on Friday :eek:

Well done for winning Annya it all sounds like so much fun. Hope you enjoyed your weekend we both need to go militant until our weigh ins later on in the week and just hope for the best ;) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday 22nd August 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Porridge with grated apple, cinnamon, sweetener, 160ml milk & a tea

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans & salad

Dinner - chicken curry, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - Wispa chocolate (10 syns)

Syns - 10

Last edited:
Tuesday 23rd August 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Toast (HexB) topped with sweetened quark, sliced banana & cinnamon & a tea

Snack - A nectarine

Lunch - Cous Cous salad

Snack - Mini chomp (3 syns) & a tea

Dinner - Chicken curry served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - Milkshake with HexA, 2 scoops Walls soft scoop light (3 syns) & a vanilla canderel

Syns - 6

Last edited:
Oooooh, yummy breakfast!

10st10lbs said:
Hi fattyyy xxxxxxxx

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Good to see you popping in for a visit Hun been missing ya BIG times! Hope Ramzaan is going really well for you and your fam.....don't disappear again otherwise I'm getting on the M whatever it is that'll get me to Manchester and I'm gonna hunt you down n say...oh I dunno like where you been innit?? Lol! Xx

Morning All!

Yesterday and the last week has been a bit of a SW disaster for me. I've been unwell for around month now and had been on the wagon until my PMT began and I just couldn't cope with the added pain, bloating, uncomfortable sleepless nights and exhaustion which makes me crave sugar. I don't like sweets but love a bit of chocolate or ice cream which is nice to have a little of when you fancy it but I was eating because my body needed energy from a sugar rush which is wrong. A line has been drawn under it and it's so far so good today and I'm hoping it will continue. Thanks for reading peeps i'll update my food in a minute. Xx

Thursday 25th August 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Honeydew melon, a banana & a tea.

Snack - A nectarine

Lunch - Ommlette made with onion, tomatoes, chillies, chicken, seasoning and fresh corriander.

Snack - Tea with tsp of honey (1 syn)

Dinner - Dhaal, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - Milkshake with HexA milk, 2 scoops Walls soft scoop light (3 syns) & NAS strawberry crusha (1 syn)

Syns - 5

Last edited:
Aaaaah!! Aisha! Where are you! I'm back from FrightFest and you are not here!!?!?!

Yo Shrimpy!

Sorry I've been missing in action lately as I haven't been well and have not been eating much other than weetabix & toast. I have lost a few inches due to not eating properly but didn't want to celebrate it on here because it wasn't done in a healthy way iykwim. I will be back as soon as I can stomach fruit n veg again. Thanks for checking up on me I miss u too :)

Lots of love,

Aisha Xx

Hope you feel better soon :hug99:

I'm here, when you're back. :)

Get well soon Aisha, take good care of yourself!

Take good care of yourself my lovely - hope to "see" you again soon xxxxxx

Hey Everyone!

I'm back :D I had a "I hate all SW friendly food fortnight" and I'm ready to give it another go now. I also began day 1 of the kettleworx 6 week programme today and I absolutely loved it. It's tougher than Jillian but I prefer it to her so I'm hoping to stick with it this time.

I ordered some new clothes in sizes 10/12 from House of Fraser because i like a bit of retail therapy when i'm ill but they are way too big on me but I'm not going to get smaller sizes just yet as I'm hoping to be more of a size 8 all over by the end of my kettleworx training and then I'll go crazy shopping. I've decided against weighing myself now as it makes me obsess over numbers and I lose focus in the healthy eating side of things so I'm gonna put them at the back of my cupboard and concentrate on my nutrition and fitness levels instead.

Thanks to everyone who popped into wish me well I'll visit your diaries later on :) Xx

Welcome back my lovely!

Friday 9th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Porridge with 180ml skimmed milk, grated apple, cinnamon & sweetener.

Lunch - Chickpea and Cous Cous salad (1 syn)

Dinner - Roast chicken served with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, bns & roast potato roasties & gravy (2 syns)

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 3 so far :)

:hug99:

Back