Lady A's Banquet

aw thanks small but perfectly formed is a lovely way to put it! :)
that hammam experience sounds amazing, like a beauty treatment but spiritual aswell, i am very interested in those kind of things so make sure u let us know how it went!

naughty lady A..u musnt be a crack head! :p xxx

I'm 5ft 7 :p

I better wear my flats if we ever meet hun....they'll be easier for me to run alongside you in lol!

Ps you're still my munchkin :D

aw thanks small but perfectly formed is a lovely way to put it! :)
that hammam experience sounds amazing, like a beauty treatment but spiritual aswell, i am very interested in those kind of things so make sure u let us know how it went!

naughty lady A..u musnt be a crack head! :p xxx

Oh I absolutely love being pampered Juicy. I was a size 22-24 when I was at school so instead of spending money on loads of clothes like my friends I spent it on make up & beauty products instead then as soon as I found a job at 17 began my pampering treatments in salons. Then I I lost 7st 4lb and developed a clothes, shoes n handbag addiction. I am now compensating for all of those addictions with ice cream until I find a rich husband to who can fund all of my vices so I can wean myself off of the ice cream lol! xx

I would love to go to a spa and have a full body scrub etc. too fat for that yet :(

I'd love to go for a spa week- have the works done, defuzz, scrubbed up, moisturised down.

One day eh!

Your birthday sounds lush!!! you deserve it xxx

I would love to go to a spa and have a full body scrub etc. too fat for that yet :(

I'd love to go for a spa week- have the works done, defuzz, scrubbed up, moisturised down.

One day eh!

Your birthday sounds lush!!! you deserve it xxx

Listen hun,

You are definitely not too fat for having a day at the spa as I've seen women of all shapes and sizes when I have been. I know how you feel as I've been obese, been made fun of by family and I even got told that I was too fat for a ride on Brighton pier at the age of 14 with people laughing as I tried in vain to get the safety barrier to lock on the ride as I refused to get off. Even though I'm smaller now I have stretch marks all around my back and tummy and loose skin on my tummy from where I lost the weight suddenly but I've learnt to love what Allah gave me.

You could may be go in for a manicure/pedicure or a facial a few times and get to know the beauty therapist before you try the massage/spa therapies. The relaxation will due you good considering the stress you have been under lately...go for it :)

Ps sorry if I went off on one....lub juuuuuuuuu!

xxxx

I absolutely love youuuu...

You've made me want to do things like have my hair done and get massages and stuff... It's such a better way to treat my body than with an off-plan day of meals...

Hope you're doing well :) I've been sneaking onto everyone's diaries in the mornings while I try to convince myself to get out of bed... Three more exams, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, then I shall be back, WITH A VENGEANCE! I've told everyone in my house that they're going on SW - my sis is complaining her kameez sleeves are too tight and she's gained half a stone in 6 months, my bro is too heavy for his height and the other one has quite an unhealthy diet. Mum would benefit from it too, again, so I'll be scouring diaries for apne recipes!

xxx

I absolutely love youuuu...

You've made me want to do things like have my hair done and get massages and stuff... It's such a better way to treat my body than with an off-plan day of meals...

Hope you're doing well :) I've been sneaking onto everyone's diaries in the mornings while I try to convince myself to get out of bed... Three more exams, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, then I shall be back, WITH A VENGEANCE! I've told everyone in my house that they're going on SW - my sis is complaining her kameez sleeves are too tight and she's gained half a stone in 6 months, my bro is too heavy for his height and the other one has quite an unhealthy diet. Mum would benefit from it too, again, so I'll be scouring diaries for apne recipes!

xxx

Aaaah my baby gyal's back! I missed ju soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Hope your exams are going well hun. You'll be able to take control of the cooking again which will be good for everyone by the sounds of things. I think you need to reign in which treats are allowed to enter the house too if you can to minimise binge action.

I told you I'd get you all girly didn't I? I've even got men in the office asking me for skincare advice lol! Pampering is good as it relaxes the mind which promotes well being. If you feel good on the inside then it will definitely show on the outside. xx

Morning All!

I'm in a I really don't know what I want to eat today mood which is really annoying as I need to fix a packed lunch box to take to my nan's house later. Here's my menu for today but I'll probably be amending it later:

Saturday 14th May 2011 - Green? (I'll try n fit another HexB in if I fancy it)

Breakfast - Banana, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns) with part HexA milk & tea.

Lunch - Low fat super noodles

Snack - Red apple, activia ff yogurt & Tea

Dinner - Ainsly Harriot spice sensation Cous cous (0.5 syns)

Dessert - Melon & tea

Syns - 2.5

Last edited:
Wow everyone is so tall then..

Lady A that Brighton pier experience sounds awful but i'm glad you are now happy with how you look now :) You're Spa day sounds absoultly amazing and i hope you enjoy it :D Hope you have a good weekend Xx

Sunday 15th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Melon, wm toast (HexB), spread (2 syns) & Latte made with part HexA allowance.

Snack - Apple & Tea

Lunch - Mix veg biriyani

Snack - 2 Plums & Tea

Dinner - Roast chicken, sw roasties, carrots, brocolli, Yorkshire pud (2.5 syns) & gravy (1 syn)

Dessert - Caramel shortcake skinny cow ice cream (4.5 syns)

Syns - 10

Last edited:
I've been at work for 2 hours n 15 minutes & I'm already bored :sigh: Like where's the sun gone? I haven't pedicured my feet to be hiding them away in my boots! I wonder if there's a sun dance that I can make the boys in the office do to keep me entertained...I must google it lol!

Monday 16th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 150ml Skimmed milk (part HexA) & a Banana.

Snack - 2 red apples n Tea

Lunch - Roast chicken, pasta n salad

Snack - Latte made with remaining HexA allowance & some fruit that I'll buy at lunch time.

Dinner - Lamb and cauliflower curry served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - My mummy bought me a cornetto enigma (9 syns)

Syns - 11 for me today

Last edited:
lol sorry Lady A but the thought of a sun dance made me laugh and obviously Mr.Google has all the answers :D The sun the has dissapeared away from here too. If its ok to ask where do you work or what sector do you work in? Xx

lol sorry Lady A but the thought of a sun dance made me laugh and obviously Mr.Google has all the answers :D The sun the has dissapeared away from here too. If its ok to ask where do you work or what sector do you work in? Xx

Lol! I've just pm'd you! xx

Aishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Choti se aisha...

Theres a song we used to sing to my niece all the time when she was a bahbeh.. (she's called aisha too).. I'll try to find it on youtube and send you the link.. Lovely t.p song! lol

Lol your department and boss is amazing funny. Ooh i know a song that includes Aisha in it too (One of my fave songs at the moment)

Suno Aisha - Aisha

Roziee just listened to the video you posted and the video was soo cute! Now i have the song stuck in my head lol Xx

Aaaaaawwwwwww Sum! You n Roziee have made me feel soooooooooo special and have kept me n my department entertained! I hadn't heard or seen the video to this one but it's so me! Did you see the shoes in the beginning? That could quiet easily have been me lol! Oh and could you tell Sonam Kapoor is a brand ambassador for L'Oreal? People usually sing the Aisha song by outlandish to me but I have two others now I feel like a superstar lol!

Youtube - Aisha - Outlandish

Back