Lady A's Banquet

Morning All!

The systems at work are broken hence why I'm loitering around here lol! I'm soooooooooooo looking forward to my dinner tonight mmmmm!

Tuesday 17th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Chopped Melon & pear & a latte made with part HeA allowance.

Snack - 5 almonds (half hexB) Apple n Tea

Dinner - Jacket Potato, beans & salad

Snack - Apple, Activia ff yogurt & Tea

Dinner - SW KFC chicken (half HexB), sweet potato & white potato chips n salad.

Dessert - Fresh pineapple & 2 scoops of walls soft scoop light ice cream (6 syns)

Syns - 6 for today

I'm feeling snotty & I've got ear ache. The lurgies have 12 days to get out of my system otherwise I will not be a happy lady on my birthday. Anyone that decides to have a loud conversation on their mobile in my train carriage tonight will be feeling my wrath! :rant2:

Lady A said:
I'm feeling snotty & I've got ear ache. The lurgies have 12 days to get out of my system otherwise I will not be a happy lady on my birthday. Anyone that decides to have a loud conversation on their mobile in my train carriage tonight will be feeling my wrath! :rant2:

Hot water, lemon and honey will do the trick xx

Hot water, lemon and honey will do the trick xx

Hope so Roziee....I chucked up my dinner, my right ear is blocked and I'm feeling congested. I think I must've picked up another bug. The last one lasted over 3 weeks I just hope that I get over it before my birthday. xx

Lady A said:
Hope so Roziee....I chucked up my dinner, my right ear is blocked and I'm feeling congested. I think I must've picked up another bug. The last one lasted over 3 weeks I just hope that I get over it before my birthday. xx

It will definitely inshaAllah.. Honey has alot of shafah in it ao it will definitely help.

There is a dua you can read over paani and drink that is good for curing illnesses, if you want it let me know and i will send it to you. It is a specific ayat that you have to read x

It will definitely inshaAllah.. Honey has alot of shafah in it ao it will definitely help.

There is a dua you can read over paani and drink that is good for curing illnesses, if you want it let me know and i will send it to you. It is a specific ayat that you have to read x

InshaAllah hun. Please can you pm me the dua xx

I'm snottier this morning and have an upset tummy so I've taken the day off of work today. My breakfast has been in my tummy for 20 minutes now so I think I may just be ok for now. Here's my menu for today:

Wednesday 18th May 2011 - Extra Easy/green

Breakfast - Honeydew melon, 1 boiled egg, wm toast (HexB) & NAS squash.

Snack - Tea & may be a piece of fruit if I fancy it.

Lunch - Gonna bake a sweet potato and have some fruit for pud to get my superfree in.

Snack - Latte with HexA milk allowance.

Dinner - Tomato & veg pasta.

Dessert - I don't know but I have my full syn allowance so it's gonna be good. :D

lol i'm glad you and your department enjoyed the video. Hope you feel better soon (and the you're not ill on your birthday).Enjoy your whatever you decide oh having for dessert :D Xx

lol i'm glad you and your department enjoyed the video. Hope you feel better soon (and the you're not ill on your birthday).Enjoy your whatever you decide oh having for dessert :D Xx

Thanks Sum! Just don't want a crusty nose for my birthday! I'll probably have a bit of chocolate or some biccies n cha for my pud tonight. Sending you some lurgy free virtual mwahs! xx

I feel yukky today. It's pay day tomorrow and I'm out if action so I'm contemplating an online shop at house of fraser for make-up & HQ hair for my shampoos. I'm holding out clothes shopping as I really want to do the 30 day shred & hopefully lose some inches after I get better as I have put it off for far too long now.

Here's my menu for today:

Thursday 19th May 2011 - I'll decide later :confused:

Breakfast - Banana & 2 boiled eggs. Glass of NAS squash & a cup of tea.

Lunch - Hot chocolate made with HexA milk allowance (2 syns) & toast (HexB)

Dinner - I fancy spicy dhaal, rice n salad today.

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 2 so far

Just had 2 slices of pizza for my dinner. It was pizza hut deep pan veg supreme with mixed peppers, red onions, sweet corn & jalepeno's. Haven't a clue how many syns that was :O

Thanks for the lurgy free kisses - though i'll still blame you if i catch a cold ;) Hope you had fun shopping online today and that you're feeling better.

The pizza hut deep pan veg supreme is 13 syns per slice if it was the medium pizza or 15 syns per slice if it was the large pizza. lol should i of not told you that? :p Xx

Hehe A what was the occasion?.. Bless you, I've been meaning to ask you how man more ispnches have you lost? I dnt think I've seen you write them in a while x

Thanks for the lurgy free kisses - though i'll still blame you if i catch a cold ;) Hope you had fun shopping online today and that you're feeling better.

The pizza hut deep pan veg supreme is 13 syns per slice if it was the medium pizza or 15 syns per slice if it was the large pizza. lol should i of not told you that? :p Xx

Hmmm....so my dinner was 30 syns yesterday. At least I know now :eek:

Hehe A what was the occasion?.. Bless you, I've been meaning to ask you how man more ispnches have you lost? I dnt think I've seen you write them in a while x

No occaision. I didn't fancy what was cooked as I have a funny taste in my mouth from the cold so we ordered pizza as I couldn't be bothered to cook again.

I haven't measured for a while but my size 12 super skinny jeans are still loose so I'm still ok I suppose. I want to do the 30 day shred when I feel better. I want to be a size 10! xx

This cold is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying as I have nausea with it and can only stomach full fat stuff. Like what's that all about? I'd rather be ill & not stomach anything at all but I'm hungry and craving c.r.a.p! PLUS all this talk about the world coming to an end today also made me not feel too bothered about indulging in some FRIED McCain chips n sweeet chilli sauce before bed last night. Other people would be praying that they end up in heaven but not me...I got my mummy to fry me CHIPS lol! Anyway, I'm going to see it through and then get back on it ASAP!!!

Saturday 21st May 2011 - FAT DAY!

Breakfast - Watermelon, White toast with margerine & tea with tsp of honey.

Lunch -FULL FAT Chicken sandwich on WHITE bread!

Dinner - FULL FAT Dhaal with chicken n rice

Syns - TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY!

Last edited:
Check you out slim jim ;-) and you will inshaAllah.

How you feeling today x

Rozieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I've fallen off of the wagon BIG style mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I'm not eating loads I'm just eating WRONG!!! I ain't no slim jim....I'm a motee mudge!!! (That's fat cow in punjabi for my non-punjabi fans :D) xx

Lady A said:
Rozieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I've fallen off of the wagon BIG style mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I'm not eating loads I'm just eating WRONG!!! I ain't no slim jim....I'm a motee mudge!!! (That's fat cow in punjabi for my non-punjabi fans :D) xx

What's happening love? What are you eating?

What's happening love? What are you eating?

Don't know where to begin. I'm feeling nausiated & am craving greasy food. I've never had a hang over as I do not drink alcohol but I swear my mates at work eat like this to cure their hang overs lol! I seem to feel more sick if I eat healthy but I stop feeling sick if I eat something greasy. Ps I ain't preggers! I just need HELP!!! xxx

Lady A said:
Don't know where to begin. I'm feeling nausiated & am craving greasy food. I've never had a hang over as I do not drink alcohol but I swear my mates at work eat like this to cure their hang overs lol! I seem to feel more sick if I eat healthy but I stop feeling sick if I eat something greasy. Ps I ain't preggers! I just need HELP!!! xxx

Bless you- do you normally feel like this when you're poorly? Wait till you rea my diary when I get back from mums.. A gain is waiting for e on monda morning lol khair, I'm not bothered lol I'll be strict when I ge back inshaAllah..

Are you sick of the plan? Sometimes my husband feels that way, so. Let him eat whatever he wants-then realises how horrible it feels eating greasy foods and he's back on sw again. I say- go for it full whack. Eat whatever you want but give yourself a date for when you want to stop eating silly, so for me it's this weekend and then back on track..

Back