Lady A's Banquet

Hello my darlings. I think my day is a bit of a right off today as I really don't think it was a good day at all! Here goes anyway:

Tuesday 24th May 2011 - OFF DAY!!!

Breakfast - Bowl of watermelon & pineapple.

2 Hours later - 2 slices of WM toast & tea

Lunch - Nothing

Dinner - Fillet o fish from McDonalds and a sprite zero

Ooh Okies thanks - Will look for the light version

Its Ok Lady A - Doesn't seem like you had too much to eat in the day other so the McDonalds shouldn't be too bad. We all have off days but you can make up for it by being good :)

Hope you are feeling better and have a good day Xx

Morning All!

After deviating from the plan for the last few days Lady A is hopefully back on plan. I'm still not that hot on fruit as its making me feel sick but I will try my best to include it in my menu.

Wednesday 25th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - scrambled eggs n wm toast (HexB), 500ml NAS squash & tea with skimmed milk (part HexA)

Lunch - Jacket potato topped with baked beans.

Snack - Vanilla milk made with HexA allowance and vanilla canderel.

Dinner - Moong Dhaal, cumin rice and salad.

Dessert - Activia FF yogurt & banana.

Syns - Will have some if I feel like it.

Lady A said:
Hello my darlings. I think my day is a bit of a right off today as I really don't think it was a good day at all! Here goes anyway:

Tuesday 24th May 2011 - OFF DAY!!!

Breakfast - Bowl of watermelon & pineapple.

2 Hours later - 2 slices of WM toast & tea

Lunch - Nothing

Dinner - Fillet o fish from McDonalds and a sprite zero

Thats not tha bad so don't worry ma love xxx

Thursday 26th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB), activia ff vanilla yogurt. Tea with skimmed milk.

Snack - Peach

Lunch - Chicken pasta salad.

Snack - Latte with skimmed milk

Dinner - Chicken & potato curry with cumin rice and salad.

Dessert - Fresh pineapple & wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns).

Syns - 3 so far

Ooh Okies thanks - Will look for the light version

Its Ok Lady A - Doesn't seem like you had too much to eat in the day other so the McDonalds shouldn't be too bad. We all have off days but you can make up for it by being good :)

Hope you are feeling better and have a good day Xx

Thats not tha bad so don't worry ma love xxx

Thank you my lovelies! I'm still feeling run down so my appetite is wierd at the moment. I have had a a couple of good days but was hoping for my clothes to be looser by my birthday on Sunday. Although loose size 12 super skinny's is no joke when you've been a size 24 so I can't complain too much. I did have some lovely compliments from my friends on Tuesday as they hadn't seen me for a while so they could see a real difference. They really couldn't believe that I can eat my favourite food and still lose weight. I'm gonna carry on what I'm doing and I'll drop another dress size when my body is ready. :)

It's two days until my birthday and I'm still ill :sick:. I've got a drippy nose and my taste has gone funny again :yuk:. I looked in the mirror this morning and all I could see were my smile lines :cry:....forget the hand bags peeps Lady A wants to get her some botox! Worst thing is I ain't even 30 yet think I need to go pull a plastic surgeon who's best friends with a cosmetic dentist who's married to a fashion designer who's sister is a handbag designer who's husband owns a yatch in St Tropez.....Jheeeeeeeeeeeeze ALL those relations....can you tell I'm Asian lol! Here's my menu for today:

Friday 27th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 slices wm toast (HexB), spread (2 syns), Latte made with part HexA.

Lunch - Chicken pasta salad

Dinner - Lady A's Masala Lamb served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 0 so far

Smile lines mean that your such a happy/bubbly person though :p Hope you feel better today :D lol you looking forward to your birthday tomorrow? Xx

You need to rest Hun! Otherwise you'll still be drippy nosed on your birthday xxx

No chance hun done a MAJOR cook on Friday then done loads more this morning. Spent the day at my Nani's with my family and played with my lovely niece n nephew so I'm shattered. I'll have a lazy morning tomorrow but I'm cooking in the evening to keep things low syn as I'm having a banoffee waffle n ice cream from creams tomorrow...can't wait lol!

Smile lines mean that your such a happy/bubbly person though :p Hope you feel better today :D lol you looking forward to your birthday tomorrow? Xx

Hmmm....I realised whilst reading the paper today that Cheryl Cole also has them and she's the same age as me so that made me feel much better lol! I'll save the botox for when I'm 30 ;) I wasn't looking forward to my birthday as I'm still under the weather but I'm sure the banoffee waffle n ice cream will perk me up :)

Saturday 28th May 2011 - Off plan due to pre-birthday celebrations with my family.

Breakfast - Toast n Jam & Tea

Lunch - Nothing as I was too busy cooking my snacks to take to my Nan's house.

Afternoon Snacks at Nan's - Bhel puri, dahl pakora's, and My favourite dhokla that my aunt makes, 2 mini millionaires shortbread, glass of pepsi max followed by a tea.

Dinner - Masala lamb & wholemeal pitta. Glass of pepsi max.

:birthday: Happy Birthdya Lazy A :D Hope you are feeling better and that you have a lovely day! Enjoy it! Xx

Sunday 29th May 2011 - Was my birthday!

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast & Tea

Lunch - Scrambled egg n a chappati....Hadn't had this for ages and it was yum.

Snack - Tea and 3 Cadbury's milk tray chocolates.

Dinner - Slow roasted lamb leg steaks and SW chips

Dinner Half a banoffee waffle n ice cream

Monday 30th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, 150ml skimmed milk, Honey (3 syns) & tea.

Lunch - Steak, onion & mixed pepper egg scramble

Dinner - Moong Dhaal, cumin rice & salad.

Tuesday 31st May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB1), 150ml warm skimmed milk, honey (3 syns) & tea

Lunch - Dhaal & cumin rice

Snack - 2 cracked black pepper ryvita (HexB2) with marmite, NAS squash & tea

Dinner - SW chips, beans & 1 frylighted egg.

Dessert - Pear & ff yogurt

Syns - 3

Wednesday 1st June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Banana, 2 chocolate weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk & tea.

Lunch - Jacket potato and baked beans

Dinner - 1/4 cantaloupe melon, 2 chocolate weetabix, 150ml skimmed milk and tea.

Syns - 4

Thursday 2nd June - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pear, 2 chocolate weetabix, 150ml skimmed milk and tea.

Lunch - Chicken pasta salad.

Dinner - Spinach and Lamb curry served with cumin rice and salad.

Syns - 2 so far.

Back