Lady A's Banquet

Food diary is looking good Lady A - Well Done for sticking to plan after your birthday because i'm sure there were temptations such as left over cake :p Hope your birthday went well and that you are having a good week Xx

Food diary is looking good Lady A - Well Done for sticking to plan after your birthday because i'm sure there were temptations such as left over cake :p Hope your birthday went well and that you are having a good week Xx

Thanks my love. Things have been a bit hectic for me so I haven't been very my usual sociable self lately but I promise to be back in action A.S.A.P! Hope you're ok too thanks for popping in MWAH! xx

Friday 3rd June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 chocolate weetabix (Hexb + 2 syns), 150ml milk.

Lunch - Rice with chicken & mixed veg

Dinner - Spinach and Lamb curry with cumin rice n salad.

Desert - Low fat custard (5 syns) and banana

Syns - 7

Hello love,

What Rice do you eat?

We buy Pearl rice buddy! :D I make it like this:

Cumin rice:

* I measure rice in mugs but use your own measurements keeping the ratio of 1:2 rice to water respectively *

Ingredients:

1 mug Rice (soaked in warm water for 20 mins)
2 mugs water plus 150mls
salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
Tiny stick of cinamon
2 cloves
1/4 onion choped into thin slices
Frylight

Method:

Fry the onions in frylight until golden add cumin seeds and continue to fry until the cumin seeds begin to toast. Add cinamon stick & cloves and toast for a further 30 seconds add 150ml water (should turn brown when added to the onions - this will bring the flavours of the spices out & make your rice fragrant) and cook onion for further 2 mins. Add the drained rice & 2 mugs of water& salt & bring to the boil, reduce heat & cook until the water has absorbed & rice is cooked.

I'm off to a BBQ today so anything is possible:

Saturday 4th June 2011 - I'll try Extra Easy but I don't want to get into the "What country is your salad from" debate so it may become a red day or even an off plan day ;)

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on toast HexB, a pear & a tea.

Lunch - A Fruit Twist ice lolly from tescos - I was really hot as I'd just blow dried n straightened my hair.

Dinner - BBQ! I had 3 chicken Tikka chunks n
3 mini Lamb seekh kebabs, I mini lamb samosa & ketchup. I also had 3 glasses of full fat coke which they had put in the freezer so it was lovely n slushy!

Dessert - Chocolate birthday cake with butter cream icing...mmmm!

Last edited:
Sunday 5th June 2011 - EE

Breakfast - French toast made with wm bread HexB served with fresh pineapple and tea.

Snack - 500ml of Robinson's NAS pink grapefruit & barley squash - My favourite tipple at the moment!

Lunch - Jacket potato with chicken and melted cheese with salad.

Dinner - Lamb and potato curry served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - Fruit and ice cream

Monday 6th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 150ml skimmed milk & tea.

Lunch - Grilled prawns salad.

Dinner - Lamb and potato curry served with cumin rice and salad.

Dessert - Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns)

Syns - 5

Tuesday 7th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Latte made with skimmed milk, wm toast (HexB) & spread (2 syns).

Lunch - Ainsley Harriott cous cous (0.5 syns)

Dinner - Dhaal, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - Milk chocolate Fibre plus bar (2nd HexB) & wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns)

Syns -5.5

Food diary is looking good Lady A - How is your week going? You been keeping really busy? :D Xx

Sum said:
Food diary is looking good Lady A - How is your week going? You been keeping really busy? :D Xx

Hey Sum Sum!

I have been a busy bee at home & at work so haven't been on here much. I had a half day today & I'm having my hamam treat tomorrow then I'm off to birmingham for the weekend for my best friend's cousin's engagement celebrations so I'm VERY excited! Oh my new White iPhone 4 arrived this morning & I accidentally prank called 10st10 whilst storing her number doh! I promise I'll be more sociable now that I've got the minimins app on my phone so I'll defo be on here more. Thanks for popping in mwa! Xx

Hi peeps!

Here's my menu for today:

Breakfast - Half a banana, 2 chocolate weetabix (HexB & 2 syns), 150ml skimmed milk & tea.

Lunch - chicken pasta salad

Snack - 2 cadbury's caramel mini eggs (5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken curry served with cumin rice & BRITISH salad :p

Dessert - Wall's soft scoop light ice cream & fresh pineapple

Syns - 10

Thursday 9th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 1 weetabix (half HexB), sliced banana, topped with activia ff vanilla yogurt & a tea.

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans & salad

Dinner - Peppered salmon with new potatoes and green beans

Dessert - skinny cow ice cream (5 syns) & 5 almonds (1/2 HexB)

Syns - 5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmmm your food looks good Lady A and yays for you being on here more often :D Ohh a new Iphone? Thats sounds amazing! Though i've heard they break really easy :p So i wish you luck with not breaking yours lol Have fun in birmingham Xx

I've never tried eating cereal with yogurt... I might try that tomorrow..

Had a skinny, sugar free hazelnut latte today from star bucks.. Oh yum! And syn free !

Sum said:
mmmm your food looks good Lady A and yays for you being on here more often :D Ohh a new Iphone? Thats sounds amazing! Though i've heard they break really easy :p So i wish you luck with not breaking yours lol Have fun in birmingham Xx

It sure was good Sum my belly is smiling lol! I'm totally in love with my iPhone and I've even got a mirror on here! My mum tutted when I told her I was playing street fighter IV.....Haaaaduuukinnnn!!!! I may look girly but I grew up around boys hence why scarface is my favourite film ;) ps I'll cry if my phone breaks! Pps check me out multi quoting on the iPhone wooohooo! Xx

Roziee said:
I've never tried eating cereal with yogurt... I might try that tomorrow..

Had a skinny, sugar free hazelnut latte today from star bucks.. Oh yum! And syn free !

Hey Roziee

Go for it hun then you can use your milk allowance for a latte or a hot choc YUM! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back