Lady A's Banquet

Friday 10th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Bowl of fresh pineapple, 2 weetabix crumbled into activia ff vanilla yogurt & a tea

Lunch - I'll be eating out as I'm going shopping.

Snack - skinny latte with sugar free syrup

Dinner - lean lamb steaks with new potatoes, carrots & broccoli.

Dessert - depends how much damage lunch does ;p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oohh get you and the mulitquoting on the Iphone - Very fancy lol :p haha street fighter? I thought the game that everyone had to play was angry birds? Even i have the angry birds application on my Ipod :cool: I see you've been putting the minimins application on the Iphone to good use though :D Have a good weekend Xx

Roziee said:
Whatcha end up buying in central? should come and seen meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Roziee!

I bought 3 dresses & some aristoc tights. I'm a 8/10 on top & my JLO is a size 12 so dress shopping wasn't fun today. I bought a bodycon dress in a size 10 for the weekend so I'm hoping the Bridget Jones tights will smooth my booty out a bit.

I'll defo come meet u next time I'm in central Gulaabo I was too busy throwing tantrums in the changing rooms today I REALLY wouldn't have been fun. Xx

Oh Roziee!

I bought 3 dresses & some aristoc tights. I'm a 8/10 on top & my JLO is a size 12 so dress shopping wasn't fun today. I bought a bodycon dress in a size 10 for the weekend so I'm hoping the Bridget Jones tights will smooth my booty out a bit.

I'll defo come meet u next time I'm in central Gulaabo I was too busy throwing tantrums in the changing rooms today I REALLY wouldn't have been fun. Xx

Just Googled aristoc tights and they do look quite good :) not as expensive as I'd expected, which means I may have to invest in some for bestie's shaadi!

Tantrums schmantrums... or as the apne would say, tantrum shantrum, lol! Are you a 'try things on quickly and run out of the changing rooms' or 'spend ages making use of the mirrors to look at your ass from all angles' kinda lay-day?

xxx

Sum said:
Oohh get you and the mulitquoting on the Iphone - Very fancy lol :p haha street fighter? I thought the game that everyone had to play was angry birds? Even i have the angry birds application on my Ipod :cool: I see you've been putting the minimins application on the Iphone to good use though :D Have a good weekend Xx

Hmmm I must look into this angry birds game. I was an angry bird trying on dresses today. Just pray you lose weight evenly otherwise shopping even at a size 10/12 will not be fun. Hope you have a lovely weekend too! Xx

10st10lbs said:
Just Googled aristoc tights and they do look quite good :) not as expensive as I'd expected, which means I may have to invest in some for bestie's shaadi!

Tantrums schmantrums... or as the apne would say, tantrum shantrum, lol! Are you a 'try things on quickly and run out of the changing rooms' or 'spend ages making use of the mirrors to look at your ass from all angles' kinda lay-day?

xxx

I spent a long time in there today as I'll be amongst ridiculously gorgeous Arabian beauties with banging bodies....they make me sick lol! I bought the aristoc hourglass tights which I'll try on after my shower so cross your body they work lol!

Saturday 11th June 2011 - extra easy

Breakfast - banana, 2 weetabix (HexB) crumbled into an activia ff vanilla yogurt & a tea.

Snack - fresh pineapple & NAS squash

Lunch - sushi & a fruit tub

Snack - skinny latte

Dinner - Grilled chicken, rice & salad

Dessert - TBC

Sunday 12th June 2011 - extra easy

Breakfast - Fresh pineapple, boiled eggs, wm toast (hexb), spread (2 syns), NAS & a tea.

Lunch - Tomato & veg pasta

Snack - latte made with skimmed milk (hexa)

Dinner - Lamb steaks, sw chips & salad

Dessert - Skinny cow triple chocolate brownie ice cream (5 syns)

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Hello darling, I'm having lamb tonight.. But in a hm tomatoe sauce instead.. With rice I think.. Or maybe some couscous.. Hmm that has me thinking now..

Roziee said:
Hello darling, I'm having lamb tonight.. But in a hm tomatoe sauce instead.. With rice I think.. Or maybe some couscous.. Hmm that has me thinking now..

Go on...have some chips! I can't wait for mine! Lol! Xx

10st10lbs said:
I sad you no go nan house :(

Not as sad as I am hun :(

ps them tights are wicked. Go get em if you think you need them Xx

I ended up having something totally different.. Yeah I noticed that u hadn't been to nani's.. Everything ok? X

Roziee said:
I ended up having something totally different.. Yeah I noticed that u hadn't been to nani's.. Everything ok? X

All cool hun just had stuff to sort out before next weekend as I'm going to Birmingham for the engagement. It's funny how well you guys know me now....EVERYONE that knows me knows that Saturday is Nani's day. I actually get told off if I let anything get in the way. Even people that have never met my Nani have respect for her....they all know Nani is the bestest lol! I'm really not loving this weather at the moment. I've NEVER known it to be cold in June....brrrrrrrr!

Lady A said:
All cool hun just had stuff to sort out before next weekend as I'm going to Birmingham for the engagement. It's funny how well you guys know me now....EVERYONE that knows me knows that Saturday is Nani's day. I actually get told off if I let anything get in the way. Even people that have never met my Nani have respect for her....they all know Nani is the bestest lol! I'm really not loving this weather at the moment. I've NEVER known it to be cold in June....brrrrrrrr!

I'll let you off too then ;-) xx

Make sure you make it up to her next week though :p x

Monday 13th June 2011

Breakfast - Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB), activia ff vanilla yogurt & a tea.

Lunch - jacket potato, beans & salad.

Snack - Scoop of Wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syns), mirangue (2.5 syns) & fresh pineapple.....mmmmm!!!! Followed by a tea.

Dinner - Home made chicken shish with a large salad, pickled cabbage & EL Mayo.

Dessert - 1 caramel snack a jack (2.5 syns)

Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
Morning Peeps! I woke up starving today so I don't think the low carb dinner done much for me so I'll definitely have to work my HexB's into my dinner if I ever do a red day.

Tuesday 14th June 2011 Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 slices wm toast, spread (2 syns), activia ff vanilla yogurt & tea.

Lunch - M&S veg sushi, apple & a pear

Snack - Caramel snack a jack (2.5 sins) & a tea.

Dinner - The yummiest chicken biriyani (2 syns) & lots of salad.

Dessert - Mirangue (2.5 syns), scoop Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns) & strawberries

Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
Morning Peeps! I woke up starving today so I don't think the low carb dinner done much for me so I'll definitely have to work my HexB's into my dinner if I ever do a red day.

Tuesday 14th June 2011 Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 slices wm toast, spread (2 syns), activia ff vanilla yogurt & tea.

Lunch - M&S veg sushi, apple & a pear

Dinner - TBC

Dessert - Mirangue (2.5 syns), scoop Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns) & strawberries

Syns - 4 for the dessert

Ahh Yeah Lady A i agree with the red days comment - i tend to avoid red days because i find they don't fill you up and plus its really hard to think what to snack on lol Mmmmm the ice cream sounds very nice :drool: Xx

Back