Lady A's Banquet

Sum said:
Ahh Yeah Lady A i agree with the red days comment - i tend to avoid red days because i find they don't fill you up and plus its really hard to think what to snack on lol Mmmmm the ice cream sounds very nice :drool: Xx

Glad I'm not the only one :D The dessert was inspired by the lovely Roziee :) How are you today my love? What are you planning to do now that you've completed your studies? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lady A said:
Morning Peeps! I woke up starving today so I don't think the low carb dinner done much for me so I'll definitely have to work my HexB's into my dinner if I ever do a red day.

Tuesday 14th June 2011 Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 slices wm toast, spread (2 syns), activia ff vanilla yogurt & tea.

Lunch - M&S veg sushi, apple & a pear

Dinner - TBC

Dessert - Mirangue (2.5 syns), scoop Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns) & strawberries

Syns - 4 for the dessert

The dessert was yum Haina?.. Squish the strawberries into the icecream, that's what I do!

And the caramel snackajacks are yup aren't they? I'm gonna take them into the cinema next time..

Roziee said:
The dessert was yum Haina?.. Squish the strawberries into the icecream, that's what I do!

And the caramel snackajacks are yup aren't they? I'm gonna take them into the cinema next time..

I had it with fresh pineapple as my afternoon snack yesterday and that was lovely. I'll have it with strawberries a bit later cos I've just had some chicken biriyani which was so yum that I can't believe that I actually made it lol! :D

Great idea about the snack a jacks hun...beats sneaking in a fruit tub when you can hear people rustling crispy crunchy popcorn :drool:

Lady A said:
I had it with fresh pineapple as my afternoon snack yesterday and that was lovely. I'll have it with strawberries a bit later cos I've just had some chicken biriyani which was so yum that I can't believe that I actually made it lol! :D

Great idea about the snack a jacks hun...beats sneaking in a fruit tub when you can hear people rustling crispy crunchy popcorn :drool:

Exactly!...

Yum to the biryaani.. Hubby could live off that morning noon and night if it was up to him! X

Roziee said:
Exactly!...

Yum to the biryaani.. Hubby could live off that morning noon and night if it was up to him! X

Yeah we love biriyaani in my house I would've done lamb if I had the energy but it would've taken longer to make. Me n mum love king prawn biriyaani but my brother isn't a fan so we have it when we go to khan's in bayswater. Bengali restaurants do the best prawns mmmm!

Your hubby would've loved the briyaani as it was hot and spicy food always tastes better when you have a cold. Hope you're lurgies free my love you defo don't need to be ill again Xx

Last edited:
Wednesday 15th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Bowl fresh pineapple, wm toast, spread (2 syns) & tea

Snack - Pear & tea

Lunch - Chicken & potato salad

Snack - Latte made with skimmed milk

Dinner - Chicken biriyaani & salad

Dessert - TBC

Glad I'm not the only one :D The dessert was inspired by the lovely Roziee :) How are you today my love? What are you planning to do now that you've completed your studies? Xx

I'm good thanks Lady A and have had a good day food wise and i went to that Aerobics class - Nearly killed me :rolleyes: but i had fun

I've decided to do nothing for about a month lol Its just i though i've been in education fo 5 years and deserve a break :p But after that i'm going to try and start applying for some jobs and hopefully someone will give me one. Not too hopeful about finding a job straight away as i know what sort of state the job market is in but i will try anyways :D

P.s. The food in your dairy looks sounds soo nice. My family is a big fan of biriyaani too but i prefer white boiled rice for some reason Xx

Sum said:
I'm good thanks Lady A and have had a good day food wise and i went to that Aerobics class - Nearly killed me :rolleyes: but i had fun

I've decided to do nothing for about a month lol Its just i though i've been in education fo 5 years and deserve a break :p But after that i'm going to try and start applying for some jobs and hopefully someone will give me one. Not too hopeful about finding a job straight away as i know what sort of state the job market is in but i will try anyways :D

P.s. The food in your dairy looks sounds soo nice. My family is a big fan of biriyaani too but i prefer white boiled rice for some reason Xx

Enjoy your break hun you definitely deserve it. I've been working for 11 years and often wish I was still at school although my size 20 school uniform would look a bit odd on me lol!

We're a typical punjabi household where rice is loved and more so now that slimming world has highly synned rotis :(

Well done for exercising and following your new eating plan. Curiosity got the better of me and I googled it :D I suppose I'd have to weigh myself if I ever wanted to follow it. I'm actually looking forward to finally starting shredding on Monday :eek: Xx

Enjoy your break hun you definitely deserve it. I've been working for 11 years and often wish I was still at school although my size 20 school uniform would look a bit odd on me lol!

We're a typical punjabi household where rice is loved and more so now that slimming world has highly synned rotis :(

Well done for exercising and following your new eating plan. Curiosity got the better of me and I googled it :D I suppose I'd have to weigh myself if I ever wanted to follow it. I'm actually looking forward to finally starting shredding on Monday :eek: Xx

Thanks and lol defiantly i know how you feel! That would definatly not be a good look for you lol. I do wish i could go back a few years ago when i was in school and not have to wear that massive uniform but atleast i know now that it no longer fits me because its too big :p

I'm the only one who's properly following the plan in my house so rotis are still cooked. Its not the rotis that are the problem in my house its the parathas that everyone loves because they look so nice and i know they taste as nice ;) (I haven't had a roti or paratha since starting SW - Willpower :p)

Hahaha how can you look forward to shredding? You'll regret it once you see what Jillian put you though :p Though it is kinda fun and defiantly does help with weight loss and toning :D Good Luck Xx

Thursday 16th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB), activia ff yogurt & tea

Lunch - Large fish & veg sushi from tesco.

Snack - small skinny latte

Dinner - lamb & cauliflower curry served with cumin rice & salad

Syns - Just from the sushi?

Friday 17th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - banana, wm toast (HexB), spread (2 syns), scrambled egg, NAS squash & tea

Lunch - uncle Ben's Mexican rice, apple & pear

Dinner - moong dhaal, rice & salad

Dessert - meringue (2.5) syns topped with wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syn) & fresh pineapple.

Syns - 6

I think I'm gonna have toast chopped with banana for breakfast tomorrow after reading it in your diary.. With a little bit of sugar and cinnamon then put under the grill- it is Devine!

Roziee said:
I think I'm gonna have toast chopped with banana for breakfast tomorrow after reading it in your diary.. With a little bit of sugar and cinnamon then put under the grill- it is Devine!

Mmmm......sounds lush I may just give it a go myself tomorrow. Birmingham got cancelled! I'm so glad really not in the mood to go anywhere in this cr*ppy weather. The great thing is I get to see my Nani tomorrow :) Xx

Lady A said:
Mmmm......sounds lush I may just give it a go myself tomorrow. Birmingham got cancelled! I'm so glad really not in the mood to go anywhere in this cr*ppy weather. The great thing is I get to see my Nani tomorrow :) Xx

Aww thats a shame Hun, happy to hear nani will get to see you though! Mash the banana slightly then spread it on x

It's been postponed so it's been moved back a few weeks. It'll give me a few weeks to do 30 day shred and hopefully tone my JLO from a 12 to a 10 :)

Hope you're feeling better now my gulaab bet this weather isn't helping. Ps I braved eating smoked salmon sushi yesterday it was only tesco's but now I know that I can be more adventurous when I finally go to itsu....I'm hardcore lol! :D

Lady A said:
It's been postponed so it's been moved back a few weeks. It'll give me a few weeks to do 30 day shred and hopefully tone my JLO from a 12 to a 10 :)

Hope you're feeling better now my gulaab bet this weather isn't helping. Ps I braved eating smoked salmon sushi yesterday it was only tesco's but now I know that I can be more adventurous when I finally go to itsu....I'm hardcore lol! :D

Hehe no more giggling eh? Lol listen, ur hubby may want some junk in ya trunk so don't lose all of it ;-)

Yeah much better thanks..

Apparently, the salmon sushi in itsu is actually smoked salmon. Well that's what one of my work colleagues said.. But when I said one of the itsu boys they said it's fresh.. I've been eating itsu's salmon salad all week. It's cooked salmon and is so amazing.. Miso marinated oven baked.. I has a little bit of rice and glass noodle salad with it oh yum it is so amazing.. Need to eat more oily fish after getting my blood test so it was a win win situation! I've had salmon all week for my lunches lol

I wish I could try the sushi, but I'm too scared lol

Saturday 18th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 200ml skimmed milk & tea

Lunch - jumbo king prawn, chilli, herb & onion egg scramble

Snack at Nani's - banana & activia ff vanilla yogurt.

Dinner at nani's - Arbiyan & gosht (taro root vegetable - don't ask it's foreign lol! & lamb) (3 syns for oil) served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - 2 pears :) & 2 caramel snack a jacks (5 syns)

Syns - 10

Last edited:
Roziee said:
Hehe no more giggling eh? Lol listen, ur hubby may want some junk in ya trunk so don't lose all of it ;-)

Yeah much better thanks..

Apparently, the salmon sushi in itsu is actually smoked salmon. Well that's what one of my work colleagues said.. But when I said one of the itsu boys they said it's fresh.. I've been eating itsu's salmon salad all week. It's cooked salmon and is so amazing.. Miso marinated oven baked.. I has a little bit of rice and glass noodle salad with it oh yum it is so amazing.. Need to eat more oily fish after getting my blood test so it was a win win situation! I've had salmon all week for my lunches lol

I wish I could try the sushi, but I'm too scared lol

Lol! I'll ALWAYS have junk in my trunk no matter how slim I get....just want to neaten it up a little. Think I've got to the stage where I need to tone rather than lose lots of weight plus my meeting with Jillian is long over due as I've had the DVD for months and not even watched it let alone attempted it. This time tomorrow I'll probably be taking some codeine to numb my pain but at least I'll only have 29 more sessions to go :D

Oh I think I'm over my fear of sushi now. I may even buy some smoked salmon as I've never had it because it looked raw. I need to start having oily fish again to keep my skin and nails healthy.

Glad you're feeling better now hope you have a fab weekend Xx

Roziee said:
Smoked salmon is so yum! Try it with some cream cheese and cucumber... Oh yum!!! X

I'm not a fan of cheese unless it's melted. Saying that I fancy a toast pizza today :)

Back