Lady A's Banquet

Morning all!

I just completed day 1 level one of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I'm sweaty but I'm feeling good. I guess I may not feel the same in the morning but I'm still glad I did it. I may stretch out with a pilates DVD if I have time before bed but we'll see.

Sunday 19th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2), 150ml skimmed milk & tea

Snack - Pear & a tea

Lunch - small portion of arbiya & gosht (2 syns) from last night served with rice & a big salad

Snack - 2 cadbury's carmel mini eggs (5 syns) & tea

Father's Day Dinner - Paprika chicken with mashed potato, steamed baby carrots, cauliflower & broccoli with gravy (1 syn)

Dessert - fresh mango and activia ff yogurt.

Syns - 10

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Eww smoked salmon - I really don't like it at all. The smell and taste makes me feel ill :rolleyes:

lol sorry to say Lady A but you defiantly won't feel like that in the morning - you are going to be sore all over but good luck with Jillain - Wait until you get to level 2 ;) Xx

Sum said:
Eww smoked salmon - I really don't like it at all. The smell and taste makes me feel ill :rolleyes:

lol sorry to say Lady A but you defiantly won't feel like that in the morning - you are going to be sore all over but good luck with Jillain - Wait until you get to level 2 ;) Xx

Lol! I was like that with smoked salmon before but I like it in sushi now.

I woke up a little stiff this morning but but I done my own stretches before the DVD and as soon as I got going with the DVD it eased. I used to do circuits at the gym before so I'm kind of used to the feeling after. I wish I had time to supplement it with something else to really see the difference.

Morning all day 2 level 1 of 30 day shred completed at 5am and I feel great....go me! Lol!

Breakfast - watermelon, 2 frylighted eggs, NAS squash & tea

Snack - apple & tea

Lunch - jacket potato topped with chicken & cheese (HexA) & salad

Snack - Milk chocolate fibre plus bar (HexB)

Dinner - curried black eyed beans, rice and salad

Dessert - mango and a banana

Last edited:
Day 3 level 1 of 30 day shred completed - Jillian Rocks! Xx

Tuesday 21st June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - watermelon & 2 frylighted eggs, NAS & tea.

Snack - apple & tea

Lunch - Black eye beans and rice salad

Snack - 35g bar of to ketone & tea

Dinner - Chicken curry with rice & salad

Dessert - Mango (I'm addicted) cherries and banana

Syns - 9

Last edited:
Day 4 level 1 of 30 day shred completed toady and I feel great as I've already lost an inch each from my bust and hips & half an inch from my wast. I stretched my calf muscles whilst brushing my teeth to save time today and it really helped me get through the whole workout and I didn't miss a move. I'm not gonna get to big for my boots & move on to the next level just yet because I want to enjoy some pain free days before I move on lol!

Wednesday 22nd June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Bowl of watermelon, weetabix (HexB), activia ff vanilla yogurt & tea

Snack - Banana

Lunch - jacket potato, beans, cheese (HexA) & salad.

Snack - milk chocolate fibre plus bar (5.5 syns) & tea

Dinner - Chicken curry served with rice & salad.

Dessert - Mango & cherries

Syns - 5.5

Last edited:
Oh you're good Lady A and put me to shame :rolleyes: Well Done on doing so well with the shredding :D Oh i hate level 2 with a vengence - i even like level 3 better than 2 as i find it easier (No idea why) Xx

Sum said:
Oh you're good Lady A and put me to shame :rolleyes: Well Done on doing so well with the shredding :D Oh i hate level 2 with a vengence - i even like level 3 better than 2 as i find it easier (No idea why) Xx

Thank you all the posts on here had me scared however I am only on level one so I'll probably end up cursing Jillian when I move up a level lol! I did have a sneaky peak at level 2 & 3 and they look do look scary. Glad to hear you're back on it hun we can curse her together lol! Xx

Roziee said:
Lady A is Mrs. Motivator!!! well done on the exercise darling.. keep it up xxxx

You got to move it move it! Heyyyyy Rozieeeee!!!! Working out in the morning seems to give me more energy throughout the day. I was told that I was looking radiant today so that was nice. Come join me & young SumSum in cursing the Jillian! Xx

Day 5 level 1 of 30 day shred completed. I was weighed at the doctors today and I've lost 16lbs since March which i'm pleased with as having an under-active thyroid makes it difficult to lose weight so I'm proud of me. I'm aiming to lose another 21lb in total but I'm going to take it one day at a time and it will happen when my body is ready.

Thursday 23rd June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 150ml milk (part HexA) & tea.

Snack after blood test & Dr's - Apple & activia ff yogurt.

Lunch - Jacket potato topped with spicy chicken and salad

Snack - Pear & tea

Dinner - Spinach & lamb curry with rice & salad

Dessert - TBC

Evening all!

Right so I had and appointment early in the morning which went on much longer than I thought so I was STARVIN Marvin by the time I got to Yo sushi with my friends so I had a binge in there then if that wasn't enough I stopped off for Italian Ice cream...I had ordered a scoop of toffee and a scoop of vanilla in a waffle cone as they had no cups but I think the owner liked me as he served me double what he served my friend :eek: and my fruit and water intake was very limited too so I think I'll call it a flexi syn day today.

Friday 24th June 2011 - Flexi-syn and no shred :(:(

Breakfast - Half a banana, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 200ml skimmed milk and a tea

Late lunch in Yo Sushi - shared some salmon rolls, tempura prawn & then had a salmon rice and a FULL sugar sprite and I had some custard cake bites that we going round the conveyor belt....I literally grabbed them like a woman posessed...really don't know what came over me :eek::eek:

Snack - Mega Italian ice cream (read above)

Dinner - Moong dhaal and salad

Snack - Tea

Sounds so yummy. I really want a day to go eat. I want normal breakfast, then muffins with tea.. Lunch I want pasties, quiches.. Supper I want.. Don't care as long as its yummy.. With loads of junk food... Lol

Roziee said:
Sounds so yummy. I really want a day to go eat. I want normal breakfast, then muffins with tea.. Lunch I want pasties, quiches.. Supper I want.. Don't care as long as its yummy.. With loads of junk food... Lol

I really want to say me too lol but I'm gonna have to be good and say:

Oh no you don't young lady! Remember your goal for yours n mr gulabo's anniversary? Ask yourself what's making you want to eat those things and if it's emotional then you need to try and address them in a different way. I crave junk when I'm tired so I try and get extra sleep when I feel this way and the cravings go away.

You've done extremely well so far in addressing yours and your husbands health don't let the silly cravings throw you off track. Every time I have a craving I tell myself I can have it after dinner and by that time I've usually forgotten about it lol! Why don't you & your hubby have that off plan meal that you were gonna have once a month? It might help get it out of your system so you can carry on being fabulous. Xx

Morning peeps! Day 5 level 1 of 30 day shred complete and I ordered the Zumba DVD set after my binge yesterday so I'm looking forward to that arriving. They say you burn between 500-1000 calories an hour so that should help trim my JLO in no time!

Nani-day 25th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, wm toast with spread (2 syns) & latte made with 250ml skimmed milk.

Lunch - Prawn, spring onion, chilli & herb omelette served on a bed of lettuce.

Snack at Nani's - Apple, activia ff yogurt & tea.

Dinner at Nani's - Masala chicken served with rice & salad.

Dessert - 2 scoops wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns) & sliced banana.

Syns - 5

Last edited:
Lady A said:
I really want to say me too lol but I'm gonna have to be good and say:

Oh no you don't young lady! Remember your goal for yours n mr gulabo's anniversary? Ask yourself what's making you want to eat those things and if it's emotional then you need to try and address them in a different way. I crave junk when I'm tired so I try and get extra sleep when I feel this way and the cravings go away.

You've done extremely well so far in addressing yours and your husbands health don't let the silly cravings throw you off track. Every time I have a craving I tell myself I can have it after dinner and by that time I've usually forgotten about it lol! Why don't you & your hubby have that off plan meal that you were gonna have once a month? It might help get it out of your system so you can carry on being fabulous. Xx

I don't think I will have a full day of non sw... A meal is fine, but not a whole day- would feel too guilty I think. I think I'll wait until my anniversary for any silly days or weeks.. Lol he wants to go to France for our anniversary so I wanna have lost as much weight as I can before we go!

Lady A said:
Morning peeps! Day 5 level 1 of 30 day shred complete and I ordered the Zumba DVD set after my binge yesterday so I'm looking forward to that arriving. They say you burn between 500-1000 calories an hour so that should help trim my JLO in no time!

Nani-day 25th June 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, wm toast & latte made with 250ml skimmed milk.

Lunch - Prawn, spring onion, chilli & herb omelette served on a bed of lettuce.

Snack at Nani's - Apple, activia ff yogurt & tea.

Dinner at Nani's - Masala chicken served with rice & salad.

Dessert - TBC

Yay! Glad nani is getting a visit today xxx

Sunday 26th June 2011 - extra easy

Breakfast - Banana, weetabix (HexB), activia ff yogurt & tea.

Snack - pear & tea

Lunch - Jacket potato topped with chicken & mozzarella (HexA) serves with salad.

Dinner - masala chicken served with rice & salad.

Dessert - Fresh mango & Wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syns).

Syns - 3

Monday 27th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Banana, 2 chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk & tea

Lunch - Chickpea salad

Snack - Apple & pear

Dinner - Eggs & beans on wm toast (2nd HexB)

Dessert - 1/12th of 10 syn sponge cake (1 syn) with Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns) and fresh mango.

Syns - 6

Last edited:
I'm gonna have ice-cream and meringue tonight.. We got the weather for it x

We sure have hunny....enjoy it while you can cos it's supposed to be BIG brolly weather tomorrow so people on the train are gonna smell like wet dog! I hate public transport....smelly people get on and either breath their honky breath on me, smell or wet dog or I get to stand next to someone who's sweaty arm pit is at my nose level.....YUK!

Back