Lady A's Banquet

Nope, no good shops here... where I live and work is "white" so there are no good shops! (IYKWIM)

Nope, no good shops here... where I live and work is "white" so there are no good shops! (IYKWIM)

Ah...It's the same where I work but it it's like a mini india/pakistan on my high street so I'm lucky lol! Let me know if you're planning on visiting London during the summer and I'll point you in the right direction if you like. You can always prepare the fruits and freeze them in individual portions when you get back home :cool: Xx

well done Lady A. I have seen on lots of threads on here people raving about your cupcakes but I cant seem to find the recipe anywhere ( to be honest not very good at finding my way around forums) please could you post the recipe or send it to me. thank you in advance

well done Lady A. I have seen on lots of threads on here people raving about your cupcakes but I cant seem to find the recipe anywhere ( to be honest not very good at finding my way around forums) please could you post the recipe or send it to me. thank you in advance

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the well done. Yes my cupcake recipe seems to have impressed some of my fellow miniminer's. Here's a link to the recipe:

Lady A's Nutella Cupcakes

Morning Peeps!

After 5 Red days my mum's screaming out for carbs so I'll be doing and EE day today.

Thursday 7th July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, Fresh Pineapple, Activia FF vanilla yogurt & a Jaccs caramel coffee with part HexA

Snack - Milk chocolate fibre plus bar & a coffee with part HexA

Lunch - Small Jacket with Tuna, red onion & EL mayo (1 syn) & salad.
Got treated to an ice lolly when I got back to my desk (40 calories = 2 syns)

Snack - Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5 syns) & a Jaccs caramel coffee

Dinner - Syn free Chicken Biriyani!!!! With lots of salad

Cadbury's cream egg - 9 syns

Dessert - Mango & activia ff vanilla yogurt.

Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Lady A - disaster!! The link to your Nutella cupcake recipe is broken:cry::cry::cry:

Cool, I shall drop you a line next time I head to my sisters... I'll get some nice fruit! Bought a papaya today, but got too full to eat it! LOL. Tomorrow, it is mine!

Annya said:
Lady A - disaster!! The link to your Nutella cupcake recipe is broken:cry::cry::cry:

Ooops! I'm on my iPhone at the mo so can't fix it now. Try typing the following into search in the recipes section: Lady A's Nutella Cupcakes

Happy baking :) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Shrimpy said:
Cool, I shall drop you a line next time I head to my sisters... I'll get some nice fruit! Bought a papaya today, but got too full to eat it! LOL. Tomorrow, it is mine!

Wohoo! Papaya is sooooooooooo yum! Hope you enjoy it hun & defo gimme a shout when you're in London. A cadbury's cream egg fell into my mouth earlier as they do so I replaced my ice cream with a vanilla activia :)

Creme eggs are too sweet for me now... or too concentratedly sweet if you know what I mean...

Woo-hoo!!! Found it - thank you :D:D

Shrimpy said:
Creme eggs are too sweet for me now... or too concentratedly sweet if you know what I mean...

It was a * week chocolate craving Shrimpy. It was either that for 9 syns or a slice of Belgium chocolate fudge cake for like 40 syns lol! I need to get some more galaxy cake bars & mini chocs for emergency situations like today. Xx

Fudge cake or creme egg? S'pose the creme egg was MUCH lower in syns! Well done for making the right choice!

Shrimpy said:
Fudge cake or creme egg? S'pose the creme egg was MUCH lower in syns! Well done for making the right choice!

Thanks Shrimpy.....it took a LOT for me to step away from that fridge last night lol! Xx

Friday 8th July 2011 - green

Breakfast - banana, 2 weetabix (HexB) crumbled into ff yogurt. Coffee (with part HexA 1)

Snack - milk chocolate fibre plus bar (HexB 2)

Lunch - spud with beans & cheese (HexA 2) & salad

Dinner - Syn free chicken biriyani 2 syns for small amount of chicken chicken) & salad.

Dessert - Fresh Pineapple & a scoop of wall's soft scoop light ice cream

Syns - 3.5

Last edited:
Morning All!

I've had my fun with a day on Extra Easy and a day on Green. I'm gonna try an have a few Red days now to see what they do for me. Five days of them last week helped me squeeze into size 10 jeans so I'm kind of excited!

Food diary to follow.....

Nani-Day 9th July 2011 - Red Day

Breakfast - Banana, wm toast (HexB 1) topped with quark & jam (2 syns) & coffee with part HexA.

Lunch - Slow roast paprika chicken with broccoli, carrots & cauliflower.

Snack at Nani's - sweet chilli or caramel snack a jacks & a coffee.

Dinner at Nani's - Lamb Keema served with co-op wm pitta (HexB 2) & salad

Dessert - Galaxy caramel cake bar (6 syns) melted & a scoop of Wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syns)

Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
I'm gonna do a day for sure on Monday and then I'm can have curry and roti.. Well wm pitta, but same thing! Haven't had pitta bread since the beginning of time!

Mmmmm that sounds yummy, wanna come and cook for me? ;)

Roziee said:
I'm gonna do a day for sure on Monday and then I'm can have curry and roti.. Well wm pitta, but same thing! Haven't had pitta bread since the beginning of time!

Coolio! Just make sure your pitta is from co-op or asda for it to be a HexB Xx

Shrimpy said:
Mmmmm that sounds yummy, wanna come and cook for me? ;)

Why not? Lol! I made the Keema & took it to my nan's house today and everyone loved it! 'twas yumkins Shrimpy and so was my dessert! Did you get the wall's soft scoop light ice cream yet? Xx

Back