Lady A's Banquet

Tuesday 12th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Banana, wm toast (HexB 1), jam (1 syn) & coffee with part hexA 1.

Snack - Nectarine & NAS squash

Lunch - Chicken salad

Snack - Apple & shape zero yogurt

Dinner - Lamb & aubergine curry served with salad & wm pitta (HexB 2)

Dessert - Fresh honey mango & an activia ff vanilla yogurt.

Syns - 1

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Morning All!

I need to confess to my fellow miniminers that even though when I first started SW I told myself that I wouldn't weigh myself in case I got the nasty scale hopping disease I have finally succumbed to the voices in my head and ordered my very first set of bathroom scales :eek: I promise that if they arrive before my official weigh in day which for me is a Thursday then I will wait and weigh myself when I'm supposed to. My weigh in with the nurse on 23rd June revealed that I was a stone away from being the healthy weight for my height and I know I've lost more since then so it will be nice to see how close I am to it now. I'll keep you posted and may even update my stats if I feel brave enough ;) Xx

Wednesday 13th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Honeydew melon, a banana & a Jaacs caramel coffee with part hexA milk.

Snack - A nectarine & NAS squash

Lunch - Tuna & salad sandwich on wm bread (hexb1) followed by a shape zero yogurt & an apple

Snack at work- Coffee & 4 cadbury's BiscBits chocolate crisp (3 1/4 syns)

Snack while cooking - 6 sea food sticks dipped in a tiny bit if sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)

Dinner - Chicken curry served with salad & a co-op wm pitta

Dessert - Wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syns) topped with sliced banana 4 4 cadbury's chocolate BiscBits (3 1/4 syns)

Syns - 8

Last edited:
I had MAJOR munchies today and it's not even * week so I'm guessing I might be in need of either an EE or a Green day to carb my bow-dee up a little after 5 Red days. I was feeling really cold today too with the air con at work and our new Arctic summer that we've got going on at the moment so I'm thinking Cheesy chips n beans if I go Green or a chicken n veg pasta bake if I decide to follow EE tomorrow.

Mmm eggy cheesy chips and beans? Mmmm

Shrimpy said:
Mmm eggy cheesy chips and beans? Mmmm

That sounds lovely Shrimpy. I usually top my SW chips with sliced red onion & mozzarella & then melt it under the grill.

Ooooh that sounds damned good too!

Thursday 14th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Honeydew melon, wm toast (HexB 1), jam (1 syn) & coffee made with part HexA

Snack - Papaya

Lunch - Jacket potato topped with spicy black eye beans & salad

Snack - Jumbo sweet chilli snack a jack (2 syns) & a nectarine.
Shape zero yogurt

Dinner - chicken curry (HexB 2) served with rice & salad

Dessert - 1/2 banana, 8 cadbury's BiscBits (6.5 syns) & a caramel latte made with remaining HexA allowance.

Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
Friday 15th July - Green

Breakfast - Papaya, banana, 2 chocolate weetabix (HexB & 2 syns), 150ml skimmed milk (part HexA 1)

Lunch - moong dhal with rice & salad

Snack - Fun size crunchie from my boss' happy birthday spread (4 syns) & a cuppa cha

A nectarine & shape zero yogurt

Dinner - SW chips with red onion, jalapeño & 84g melted mozzarella (HexA 2 + HexB 2)

Options wicked White chocolate hot choc
made with remaining HexA 1 milk allowance & a cadburys flake (8 syns)

Syns - 16 :eek:

Last edited:
Absolutely yummy sounding food as usual!!!! :D

Woke up to a migraine and horrible weather so not feeling good today :cry:

Saturday 16th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Bowl of melon & papaya. Latte with part HexA 1 milk allowance.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Garlic & chilli prawns salad (2 syns)

Snack - 1 weetabix (3 syns) crumbled into an activia ff vanilla yogurt.

Dinner - Lamb & courgette curry served with salad & a co-op wm pitta

Dessert - Latte made with remaining HexA milk allowance and a fun size crunchie chocolate (4 syns)

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Yeah, it's rotten here too! Sorry you're not feeling fab, hopefully when the migraine haze has lifted you might feel a bit better. :)

Morning All!

My bathroom scales arrived yesterday an a sneaky scale hop this morning has revealed a 5lb weight loss in the last 3 weeks :wee: so I've lost 21lb since I began :bliss: I can see myself getting closer to target now so that is really encouraging. Official weigh in is on Thursday though so I will confirm then.

Sunday 17th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Banana whilst cooking scrambled egg on wm toast (HexB 1)

Snack - Apple & tea

Lunch - Roast chicken served with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, a Yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns) & gravy (2 syns)

Snack - Banana & Latte made with milk allowance

Dinner - Lamb & courgette curry served with salad & co-op wm pitta (HexB 2)

Dessert - Melon & Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns)

Syns - 6 so far :)

Last edited:
Ooooh! That looks like a very positive sneaky peek! :D

You are doing so good and your food always sounds so nice!

Shrimpy said:
Ooooh! That looks like a very positive sneaky peek! :D

You are doing so good and your food always sounds so nice!

Thank you lovely Shrimpy!

When I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 11 years ago my GP bluntly told me that I was always going to have a weight problem so even thought I lost a lot of weight over the years I believed that I'd always be overweight because the Dr had made me believe it. I haven't seen him in around 6 years but I really want to go tell him how wrong he is to be telling people that when I get to target :kissass:

When you hit target go find that doctor and tell him he's an A-hole from me!!!

My Doc told me that it really was simple, just eat less. Thanks!!!!! Clearly though, he was wrong, cause look how MUCH I eat! LOL. :)

Shrimpy said:
When you hit target go find that doctor and tell him he's an A-hole from me!!!

My Doc told me that it really was simple, just eat less. Thanks!!!!! Clearly though, he was wrong, cause look how MUCH I eat! LOL. :)

Oh I will do Shrimpy ;)

I went to him presenting ALL of the symptoms except two for four years and he just told me to ask my mum to feed me less. I actually eat far more now than I did back then. He was quite miffed because a locum who knew what she was doing had diagnosed me while he was on holiday so instead of apologising for being an ignorant tw*t he just said "take these pills...ps you'll ALWAYS be fat!" oh and he is really overweight himself too.

What an ass!!!!!!!! You show that twat!

Back