Lady A's Banquet

Asian doctor? Sounds like mine. I went to him telling him I had signs of PCOS and he said.. 'well since you've diagnosed yourself, what treatment should I give u?' kuttah. I hate self righteous doctors. Go and hunt him down and tell him... 'ha! You basket!'

Roziee said:
Asian doctor? Sounds like mine. I went to him telling him I had signs of PCOS and he said.. 'well since you've diagnosed yourself, what treatment should I give u?' kuttah. I hate self righteous doctors. Go and hunt him down and tell him... 'ha! You basket!'

Yeah he's Goan. Same Dr mis-diagnosed my mum's cancer as ear wax and he didn't even apologise for that neither. I've met some really nasty people in my time but he'll always top the list for me. Some GP's are in the job for the wrong reasons. I know they are only human but he was dangerous as far as I'm concerned.

Oh and Roziee....he's a kuttah-kameena-basket!!! :mad::mad:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lady A said:
Yeah he's Goan. Same Dr mis-diagnosed my mum's cancer as ear wax and he didn't even apologise for that neither. I've met some really nasty people in my time but he'll always top the list for me. Some GP's are in the job for the wrong reasons. I know they are only human but he was dangerous as far as I'm concerned.

Oh and Roziee....he's a kuttah-kameena-basket!!! :mad::mad:

Sounds like it. You should have taken him to tribunal for mis diagnosing ami's cancer.. What a piece of ****. Makes me so grrrrrr

Got the day off of work today and I'm off to Brixton with my mummy to see what SW friendly goodies I can find there. I haven't been there since I was little so it'll be nice to see what's changed.

Monday 18th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Banana, porridge (HexB 1) with part HexA 1 allowance.

Lunch - Onion, mixed peppers & mozzarella (HexA 2) omelette served on a bed of shredded lettuce.

Dinner - Chicken curry served with salad & wm pitta (HexB 2)

Dessert - Coffee made with remaining HexA milk allowance & 8 cadbury's BiscBits (6.5 syns)

Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
Whaddya buy in Brixton?!!?

Evening All!

I had a nice afternoon shopping in Brixton with my mummy this afternoon. We bought lots of fish including coley which is my favourite, pangasius, rainbow trout and we also bought some king prawns. I was really disappointed fruit n veg wise as nothing seemed fresh. I managed to get some fresh mint, white radish and some sweet potato but everything else was not to my liking so off to tesco I go tomorrow :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely fishies! :D

Tuesday 19th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Banana, porridge (HexB 1) with milk from HexA 1

Snack - A peach & a scan bran (part of breakfast) broken into a shape zero yogurt

Lunch - Chicken & mozzarella (HexA 2) sandwich (HexB 2)

**CHOCOLATE BINGE!!!** 1 fun size cadbury's caramel (4 syns) & 9 cadbury's toffee crunch mini fingers (6 syns) feel sick now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dinner - Pan fried coley fillet with sauté onions, tomatoes and baby spinach

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 10

Last edited:
OMG, that made you feel sick?! Jinkies, that's a normal end of night treat for me!

Actually husband actually had that combo last night! LOL.

Shrimpy said:
OMG, that made you feel sick?! Jinkies, that's a normal end of night treat for me!

Actually husband actually had that combo last night! LOL.

Sounds a bit pathetic but I'm seriously an amateur when it comes to binging lol! I should have stopped at the fun sized cadbury's caramel but I got greedy. I crave sugar when I'm tired and I've been feeling run down since my migraine on Saturday so I really hope I feel better soon as I don't want to make this a habit.

Aww, you dont eat much chocolate now haina? Like Shrimpy, I could scoff alot of chocolate before feeling sick.. me and shrimpy are fatties :D x

Damn STRAIGHT, Roziee!!! ;)

Roziee said:
Aww, you dont eat much chocolate now haina? Like Shrimpy, I could scoff alot of chocolate before feeling sick.. me and shrimpy are fatties :D x

Shrimpy said:
Damn STRAIGHT, Roziee!!! ;)

I told you I wasn't a binger I wouldn't even have more than that on * week..lol! The only thing that's changed for me since beginning SW is that I now cook with frylight. I've always eaten the same menu. I've always loved fruit n veg it's my thyroid that slows everything down & makes me put on weight really easily. Trust me to have the fat disease :rolleyes:

But you have lost so much weight so you beat the disease! I'm getting my thread checked out.. Gonna go for a blood test on Monday so i can get rid of that worry if i have it..

I eat more choc now than I did pre SW Aisha- I just ate everything dripping in fat!

Roziee said:
But you have lost so much weight so you beat the disease! I'm getting my thread checked out.. Gonna go for a blood test on Monday so i can get rid of that worry if i have it..

Another 10lbs & I'll be the right weight for my height. I'm thinking of doing some green days from Thursday to change things up a bit as I've done 5 days of red & 2 green per week for the last 3 weeks so I'm gonna swap it around. I even endured a scan bran today I'm that desperate for a loss lol! I'm gonna try making the scan bran chocolate cake if I have the energy tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for your blood test on Monday. I really hope you don't have it as it can really make you feel quite rotten at times. Xx

Shrimpy said:
I eat more choc now than I did pre SW Aisha- I just ate everything dripping in fat!

Aaaw Shrimpy I haven't been able to eat fried food for around three years as I have IBS that's why I chose SW as it was kinda how I ate anyway. I have been eating more sweetener though so that and fruit tends to curb my cravings. Xx

I grew up with the attitude of my dad "Maria, everything tastes better with olive oil". I mean when he boils rice, he fries garlic in oil before adding the rice, quick stir and then the water!

Shrimpy said:
I grew up with the attitude of my dad "Maria, everything tastes better with olive oil". I mean when he boils rice, he fries garlic in oil before adding the rice, quick stir and then the water!

Yeah we used to make our rice with onion & cumin seeds fried in butter before adding the rice in but now I use the frylight buttery instead.

I was quite lucky as my mum is a great cook so we had healthy home cooked versions of fast food and lots of veg disguised I'm our meals. My mum used to tell me that if I ate lots of fruit then I'd have rosy cheeks like my dolls so that's where my love of fruit came from oh and that i'd have hair like my hollywood hair barbie if i ate almonds and cucumber lol! I told my 2 year old niece that princesses eat cucumber but she spat it out. Might try giving her a tomato next week ;)

Back