Lady A's Banquet

Yep, then you don't notice! LOL. ;)

Shrimpy said:
Yep, then you don't notice! LOL. ;)

True I wouldn't notice but EVERYONE else would. We'd be known as Mr & Mrs Honky-Breath. Now I know some people say double barrelled names sound posh but that's one that i'd rather not have :D Someone needs to invent a gum that neutralises Garlic breath. You could get it in different levels and we could call it "Honky Garlic Breath No More" Have a word with the teacher that does food technology and one of the science teachers too because people like things with "Science" behind it plus we can say that we have a panel of experts without lying. Lemme know what you fink about my business idea Shrimpy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nani-Day 23rd July 2011 EE but there's gonna be a naughty birthday cake at my Nan's house today. I'm talking fresh fruit, fresh cream n nuts and the most yummiest sponge cake from the Turkish bakery :drool:

Breakfast - BIG bowl of honeydew melon & a peppermint tea

:angel:

Snack - Banana & ff vanilla yogurt

Lunch - Lamb and chickpea salad

Snacks at Nani's - Raspberry shape zero yogurt mixed with quark to make it creamy and a meringue (2.5 syns)
Tea with a dash of milk (1 syn) & a chocolate chip jumbo snack a jack (3 syns)

Dinner at Nani's - Cicken curry, chickpea curry served with salad & wm pitta (HexB)

Snack at home - a nectarine then a Jaccs French vanilla latte & cadbury's toffee crunch fingers (6 syns)

Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
True I wouldn't notice but EVERYONE else would. We'd be known as Mr & Mrs Honky-Breath. Now I know some people say double barrelled names sound posh but that's one that i'd rather not have :D Someone needs to invent a gum that neutralises Garlic breath. You could get it in different levels and we could call it "Honky Garlic Breath No More" Have a word with the teacher that does food technology and one of the science teachers too because people like things with "Science" behind it plus we can say that we have a panel of experts without lying. Lemme know what you fink about my business idea Shrimpy! Xx

I LOVE the idea! I'll be the science expert- that way I can get a cut! ;)

Nani-Day 23rd July 2011 EE but there's gonna be a naughty birthday cake at my Nan's house today. I'm talking fresh fruit, fresh cream n nuts and the most yummiest sponge cake from the Turkish bakery :drool:

Breakfast - BIG bowl of honeydew melon & a peppermint tea

:angel:

Snack - Banana & ff vanilla yogurt

Lunch - Lamb and chickpea salad

Snack at Nani's - TBC

Dinner at Nani's - Cicken curry, chickpea curry served with salad & wm pitta (HexB)

Awwwwwwwwww yummy cake from turkish bakeries! Mmm my sister used to live on the ladder on green lanes and every year for every birthday she'd go to Yasar Halim's at the bottom to get the cake. The creeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaam, mmmmmmm

Evening all!

Just thought I'd report that I didn't have any birthday cake at my nan's house today. I had my raspberry yogurt, quark & meringue dessert that i'd made for 2.5 syns instead and my lovely cousin bought some chocolate chip snack a jacks which are just yum! I would have had the cake if i wanted to but i didn't so i'm proud of me because I didn't just eat for the sake of it. Just hope it shows on the scales on Thursday but I'll be expecting my * week then so we'll see what happens. Xx

I'm so impressed with your restraint and proud, if that's the right word, of you choosing to have something else, even if you could have had the cake!

Sunday 24th July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Bowl of watermelon, wm toast (HexB) topped with quark & jam (3 syns) & a tea.

Lunch - cous cous & dhal salad followed by a nectarine & a peppermint tea

Snack - Apple, shape zero yogurt & 2 chocolate chip jumbo snackAjacks (6 syns)

Dinner - Chicken served with chickpeas, cous cous & salad.

Dessert - Hot chocolate made with Green & blacks cocoa (1 syn), sweetner & HexA milk allowance.

Syns - 10

Last edited:
I'm so impressed with your restraint and proud, if that's the right word, of you choosing to have something else, even if you could have had the cake!

Thank you...I went to my nan's again today and there was still some in the fridge but I stuck to my SW friendly snacks that I had taken with me. I've decided that I'll only ever go over syns if I really truly feel like it and not just eat mindlessly. I'm also going to try and stick to around 10 syns a day to see if that speeds things up for me too.

Monday 25th July 2011 - EE/Green

Breakfast - watermelon followed by boiled eggs on ryvita cracked black pepper crisp bread (HexB) & NAS squash

Lunch - jacket potato & baked beans

Snack - Shape zero mixed with a tablespoon of quark to make it creamy.

3 Chocolate chip snackAjacks (9 syns) while waiting for the train :eek:

Dinner - Chickpea dhal, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - Jaacs French Vanilla latte

Syns - 9

Last edited:
Ooo boiled eggs on ryvita, yum. I'm gonna have that for breakfast tomorrow.

I want to the chocolate chip snackajacks.. Where did you get yours from?

Roziee said:
Ooo boiled eggs on ryvita, yum. I'm gonna have that for breakfast tomorrow.

I want to the chocolate chip snackajacks.. Where did you get yours from?

I sliced the eggs and put them on the ryvita and it was yum! My lovely cousin got the snackAjacks for me at the weekend. You can get them from sainsbury's & tesco. I began my * week this morning and they really hit the spot mmm! Xx

Tuesday 26th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Melon followed by All-bran (HexB) & tea

Lunch - Potato salad with salad cream (2 syns)

Snack - Fun size toffee crisp (5 syns) & a coffee

Dinner - Vegetable pasta bake with Mozzarella (HexA & HexB2)

Dessert - Walls soft scoop light (1.5 syns) with a meringue nest (2.5 syns) & fresh mango.

Syns -8.5

Last edited:
Just pasta and salad cream aisha?....

Naaaaaaaah! I'd actually typed pasta salad with salad cream but ended up having a potato salad with salad cream instead and it was rather tasy! Plain pasta with salad cream would be boring. I always add a salad to it all. Xx

Wednesday 27th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Watermelon, All-Bran (HexB), milk (HexA)

Snack - Apple & a tea

Lunch - Potato salad with salad cream (2 syns)

Snack - 2 jumbo chocolate chip snackAjacks (6 syns) & tea

Dinner - veg pasta bake with mozzarella (HexA 2)

Dessert - Meringue (2.5 syns) & a scoop of Wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syns)

Syns - 10.5 syns

Last edited:
* week + WI = 2lb gain but I know it's just water retention because my legs feel heavy but my size 10 skinnies still fit so I'm not too bothered about it as I know I've stuck to food optimising 100% this week and it will show next week :)

Thursday 28th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Watermelon followed by 2 weetabix (HexB 1) crumbled into an activia ff vanilla yogurt & a peppermint tea.

Snack - Banana & NAS squash

Lunch - Cous Cous salad followed by 2 vienesse milk chocolate melts (4 syns) & tea

Snack - Half a tub of quark with wicked White chocolate options (2 syns)

Dinner - dhaal, rice & salad

Dessert - TBC

Last edited:
Hi all!

I'm not too sure where to post my thread! I'm using the phone and it's too complicated!!

I was just trying to suss out the "Extra easy" plan and was wondering if there's a limit on how much meat and potato you should eat?

For example:
2 x Jacket potatoes
Tin of tuna
Lettuce
Tomatoes
2 x tsp butter ~ 4 Syns

For lunch and was going to do chicken wrapped in bacon with SW chips and peas!

Is this too much??

Thanks

Ellie87 said:
Hi all!

I'm not too sure where to post my thread! I'm using the phone and it's too complicated!!

I was just trying to suss out the "Extra easy" plan and was wondering if there's a limit on how much meat and potato you should eat?

For example:
2 x Jacket potatoes
Tin of tuna
Lettuce
Tomatoes
2 x tsp butter ~ 4 Syns

For lunch and was going to do chicken wrapped in bacon with SW chips and peas!

Is this too much??

Thanks

Hi Ellie87

Just to let you know that you've posted your query in my food diary and you would be better off creating you're own food diary as not everyone reads mine and people tend to check new diaries out so you will get a better response. I don't know what phone you have but on the iPhone when you hit the arrow on the top right hand corner of the screen you need to select new thread instead of reply and that will create your very own diary to keep a record of your food and thoughts.

Right so the basics of extra easy are that you have 1 HexA & 1 HexB per day & 1/3 of your meal as super free food which are fruit & non-starchy veg. The remainder of your meal can consist of either green or red free food or a combination of the two. Eat until you are full but NOT stuffed and drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to keep you digestive tract happy and that you are not dehydrated as that can give you that false hunger feeling. Keep to between 5-15 syns a day and try to be as creative food wise as you can to keep you from getting bored. Good luck on your slimming world journey I hope this has helped. Xx

Last edited:
There's cream cakes in the office and even though I don't do cream cakes they are STILL screaming at me! I've just fixed my self half a tub of quark with an options wicked White chocolate mixed in an it is Devine! I'm not usually a creamy person but this is a great fix for EXTREME * week survival. It would make a great trifle topping too so I may try it if I can find some vegetarian sugar free jelly.

Over n Out!

Back