Lady A's Banquet

I've been meaning to try the quark and options mix.. Is it nice or just ok?

And don't worry about the gai.. Like u said, it's explainable and it will definately come off as soon as * week is over xxx

Roziee said:
I've been meaning to try the quark and options mix.. Is it nice or just ok?

And don't worry about the gai.. Like u said, it's explainable and it will definately come off as soon as * week is over xxx

It's a good substitute for cream and very filling it's kind of like cheese cake but it's not an every day thing for me as I found it a little rich. Would be nice with an alpen light as the biscuit base :eat:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roziee said:
Hmmm alpen light bar, fake cheese cake and sliced fruit, low fat custard and fruit. Yum,

Yes...proper puddings like when we were little. I miss apple crumble but don't know if the HexB oats would work as the crumble topping. Think you can use quark to make creamy sauces too Xx

Friday 29th July 2011 - Extra Easy/Green

Breakfast - BIG banana followed by 2 chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns) with skimmed milk (part HexA) & a tea

Lunch - Chicken salad

Dinner - Chicken biriyani

Dessert - TBC

Nani-Day 30th July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - A peach followed by kwise's Nutella bread pudding (HexB + 4 syns) & tea

Lunch - A very small portion of chicken biriyani & salad

Snack at Nani's - A malted milk biscuit (2 syns & tea

Dinner at Nani's - Keema & a few spoons of chicken biriyani & 3 roses chocolates (7.5 syns)

At home - Latte with remaining HexA

Syns - 11.5 syns

You could make apple crumble syn free, by having it on a red/green day and having the apple as a B and the oats as a B. :)

Also, Hi! :)

Sounds like you were a good girl at Nani's!

Shrimpy said:
You could make apple crumble syn free, by having it on a red/green day and having the apple as a B and the oats as a B. :)

Also, Hi! :)

Sounds like you were a good girl at Nani's!

Yeah I'll definitely try that next time I get a craving Shrimpy :)

Hiiiiiiii glad you're back Hun missed your postings in my diary :hug99: Xx

Sunday 31st July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, Kwise's bread pudding (HexB 1) with 2 dates chopped in (4 syns) & tea

Lunch - Mix of White potato, sweet potato and butternut squash chips

Dinner - Baked coley fish marinaded in Indian spices served with a small portion of dhal & rice.

Dessert - Fresh pineapple and a scoop of Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns)

Afters ;) - latte with remaining HexA and a pack of cadbury's mini fingers (6 syns)

Syns - 11.5

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Mmm multi-chips for lunch, YUMMY!!! I'm always jealous of your food, it always sounds so much more exciting than mine. LOL.

Shrimpy said:
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Mmm multi-chips for lunch, YUMMY!!! I'm always jealous of your food, it always sounds so much more exciting than mine. LOL.

They were soooooo yummy Shrimpy. Thank you for the compliments but I actually love the sound of your food as it's always packed with super free food which I'd love to eat but I know the boys at home would turn their noses up at so I'll have to save it for when I'm just cooking for myself. Xx

Roziee said:
Went to waitrose and looked at the calories for dates aisha- the big juicy ones were 4 syns each!

:eek: Nahiiiiiiiiiiii! I had the small ones which come out as 2 syns each on SW online. I remember eating half a pack of those massive majdool dates from sainsbury's as a snack at work thinking I was being healthy lol! Xx

LOL, a case of the greener grass elsewhere I guess! :D

I do go a bit crazy with the superfree... ;)

Hi Aisha! How are you finding the 30 day shred?! I've had the DVDs in my drawer for 6 months and I still haven't mustered enough courage to try it out! Is scarrrreeed! :eek:
Also what happends after the 30 days? Do you start all over again? I really should just get on with it shouldn't I? Eeeeeeek!!

Honeyoc said:
Hi Aisha! How are you finding the 30 day shred?! I've had the DVDs in my drawer for 6 months and I still haven't mustered enough courage to try it out! Is scarrrreeed! :eek:
Also what happends after the 30 days? Do you start all over again? I really should just get on with it shouldn't I? Eeeeeeek!!

Hey Honey!

30 day shred is great but I only managed 6 days because I had a few wedding ceremonies to go too and all of my Indian outfits were getting too big as I lost around 3 inches in the 1st 4 days. I really enjoyed it as I like doing circuits and it's only 20 minutes so it's over before you know it. You will ache for the first 4 days but it's a good ache which shows that those areas of your body are getting sexier ;) just make sure you do extra stretches before and after. Please don't do what I did and put it off any longer because some of the comments on here about it killing you because everyone's different and if you can squeeze a baby out the Jillian should be a power walk round the park :D

Thank you for asking me about it as i needed a kick up my JLO to get back on it and I've also got the complete zumba DVD set and toning sticks which needs opening too. I think I've got to the stage where I need toning more than weight loss so let me know when you start and we can support each other if you like. Xx

LOL! I'm a real chicken, I didn't even push my baby out, I had an elective ceserean! I don't even know what labour feels like lol!! Not by choice though, had a myomectomy 3 years ago so had to have a ceserean.

I can't believe the 30 day shred is that effective OMG! I think I'll give it a go! My post baby belly definitely needs it! Thanks!

Honeyoc said:
LOL! I'm a real chicken, I didn't even push my baby out, I had an elective ceserean! I don't even know what labour feels like lol!! Not by choice though, had a myomectomy 3 years ago so had to have a ceserean.

I can't believe the 30 day shred is that effective OMG! I think I'll give it a go! My post baby belly definitely needs it! Thanks!

Aaaw Honey!

Don't sell yourself short cos you brewed one of the most cutest babies I've seen and a c-section is definitely not an easy thing it's a major op lady! I've had kidney stones before which I was told by the nurse in a&e are on the same richter scale as labour pains so I'm defo too posh to push too thank you very much!

So long as you feel ready to exercise and you are injury free then you should be fine but do remember to do extra stretches before n after otherwise you'll have to hire someone to lift Little princess for you lol! Xx

I'm really happy today as it is the 1st day of the holy month of Ramadhan where muslims around the world fast, pray and give generously in the way of prayers, food/water, donations of clothes/money to the less fortunate. I hope this Ramadhan brings an abundance of peace, happiness and good health to all regardless of them practicing a particular religion or not. Happy Ramadhan everyone!

Monday 1st August 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Half a banana, a nectarine, wm toast (HexB) topped with quark & jam (3 syns)

Lunch - Coley fish with dhal & salad followed by a tesco's fruit twist ice lolly (2 syns)

Snack - Strawberry shape delight with a tbsp of quark mixed in to make it really creamy & a tea.

Dinner - Lamb & potato curry served with cumin rice & salad

Dessert at iftari - Strawberry milkshake made with remaining HexA, NAS strawberry milkshake syrup (1/2 syn) & a scoop of Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns) & a packet of mini Jammy Dodgers (4.5 syns)

Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
Happy Ramadhan!

Back