Lady A's Banquet

Will do lol! Showed my bro n dad and they said they'll have a think about it which means yes in man talk ;) It's gonna look so nice on my arm Roziee just need to buy my Eid suit n shoes to match....I can't wait!! :eek: Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all!

I feel so exhausted my body is so knackered that I can't sleep. Went to bed at 11:30 last night, woke up at 2:20 am, then I remember seeing 7:35 am on the clock, was up again at 8:30 am I wanna :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sunday 7th August 2011 - EE

Breakfast at 6am - Baby banana, activia ff vanilla yogurt & a peppermint tea

Breakfast at 8:40 - porridge made with 180ml skimmed milk, grated apple, cinnamon & sweetener with a tea.

Snack - 2 black pepper Ryvita's (4 syns) topped with Ermintrude's jalapeño humus & NAS squab

Lunch - Big salad topped with dhaal & Keema **EDIT** the boys munched the Keema at Sehri so I'm having dhaal, rice & salad :)

Snack - Baby banana a wedge of honeydew melon & a tea

Dinner - Roast chicken, SW roasties, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli & gravy (2 syns)

Dessert - Half of a caribbean coconut options flavoured scan bran cake (3.5 syns) & a tea

Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
Lady A said:
Morning all!

I feel so exhausted my body is so knackered that I can't sleep. Went to bed at 11:30 last night, woke up at 2:20 am, then I remember seeing 7:35 am on the clock, was up again at 8:30 am I wanna :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sunday 7th August 2011 - EE

Breakfast at 6am - Baby banana, activia ff vanilla yogurt & a peppermint tea

Breakfast at 8:40 - porridge made with 180ml skimmed milk, grated apple, cinnamon & sweetener with a tea.

Lunch - Big salad topped with dhaal & Keema

Dinner - Roast chicken, SW roasties, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli & gravy (2 syns)

Dessert - TBC

Your body is gonna feel exhausted isn't it pagli! You didn't listen to the doctor and me! Don't go in to work tomorrow and please rest..

Roziee said:
Your body is gonna feel exhausted isn't it pagli! You didn't listen to the doctor and me! Don't go in to work tomorrow and please rest..

I know :( I'm not going as I have a Dr's appointment in the morning and something tells me she isn't gonna let me go in. All I'm doing today is sorting the roast out which is easy peasy :) Xx

They are nice Roziee but I want this one:

Louis Vuitton Alma BB Top handles

Showed this to my husband, he said "F**k off, for that you could buy me a car!" So I guess no amazingly gorgeous bags for me!

Morning all!

You best be relaxing and resting today! Seriously, get those males to looks after you for a change!

Shrimpy said:
Showed this to my husband, he said "F**k off, for that you could buy me a car!" So I guess no amazingly gorgeous bags for me!

You best be relaxing and resting today! Seriously, get those males to looks after you for a change!

Lol at your husband I still live at home so I'm taking advantage while I can lol!

I should be so lucky Shrimpy. The men in my house are not domesticated at all. I did rest loads today and I'm feeling a bit better now thank you nothing a bit of pudding won't sort out lol! Xx

You need to train them how to make 3 simple meals, then you can have rest days!

Glad you're feeling better though. Take care of yourself, k?!

Shrimpy said:
You need to train them how to make 3 simple meals, then you can have rest days!

Glad you're feeling better though. Take care of yourself, k?!

I'll try teaching them after Ramadhan Shrimpy as everything is a bit hectic at the moment. I think i'll try bulk cooking so it frees me up to do other things and gives me more free time to chill. Thank you for your support as you & Roziee have really encouraged me to slow down a bit today and I really am feeling loads better than this morning :) :hug99: xx

What about slow cooker cooking? Bung all ingredients in and leave for 6 hours? ;)

Shrimpy said:
What about slow cooker cooking? Bung all ingredients in and leave for 6 hours? ;)

I'll have to investigate curry making in a slow cooker as we cook them in a certain way but I'll look at recipes online to see what it's all about. Think I saw one that had been reduced to around £10 in Tesco last week so it's worth a try :) Xx

I do my Chilli in a slow cooker, and theres a Biriyani recipe for a slow cooker. :)

Shrimpy said:
I do my Chilli in a slow cooker, and theres a Biriyani recipe for a slow cooker. :)

Cool I'll investigate Hun. Xx

Roziee said:
Really? Biryani recipe for a slow cooker? Wow...

It's probably for the meat n masala which you layer with the rice after the rice for the biriyani is cooked more al Dante because of the masala you add to it after so it sounds interesting. Xx

Monday 8th August 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Banana, porridge with grated apple, cinnamon, sweetener & 180ml skimmed milk

Did Zumba Cardio party DVD

Lunch - Dhal rice & salad

Snack - A bowl of melon and a tea

Dinner - spicy chicken with butternut squash & White potato wedges & steamed broccoli & carrots

Pudding - A nectarine followed by cadbury's toffee crunch mini fingers (6syns) & a scoop of Wall's soft scoop light (1.5 syns)

Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 9th August 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Baby banana, porridge (HexB) with grated apple, cinnamon, sweetener & 180ml skimmed milk & a cup of tea

Did Zumba sculpt & tone DVD followed by Zumba flat abs DVD

Lunch - Jacket potato topped with baked beans with added pasata, onions, chillies, cumin & corriander powder. Served with a salad.

Dinner- Got lazy so had a chicken shawarma delivered from the Lebanese restaurant. I swapped the bread for a co-op wm pitta and had lots of salad. A lonely little vegetable samosa also jumped into my mouth do we'll call today a flexible syn day :)

Dessert - Tea & 2 rich tea biscuits

Last edited:
Wednesday 10th August 2011 - EE

First thing: Baby banana then did the Zumba cardio party DVD

Breakfast - A nectarine, wm toast (HexB) topped with quark & jam (1.5 syns) & a tea

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans & salad

Dinner - Lamb & aubergine curry with rice & salad

Dessert - None

Syns - 1.5 so far

Last edited:
Morning All!

Just weighed myself and I've finally lost the 2lbs that I gained two weeks ago so I'm pleased with that. I'm sure that my three (slow paced) Zumba DVD sessions and my porridge a la Shrimpy helped things along :D

Thursday 11th August - EE

Day off from Zumba

First thing - a baby banana & a tea

Breakfast - Porridge a la Shrimpy :D which is porridge made with milk, cinnamon, sweetener & grated apple - YUM! With a peppermint tea.

Snack - Bowl of melon

Lunch - Three Quorn Cumberland sausages (3 syns) served with BNS chips & beans.

Snack - Necterine, activia ff yogurt followed by 4 cadburys's toffee crunch mini fingers (3 syns)

Dinner - Chicken curry served with salad & cumin rice

Dessert - 5 cadbury's toffee crunch mini fingers (3 syns), a McVities hazlenut quirk (3 syns) & a coffee made with remaining hexa

Syns - 12

Last edited:
Morning All!

Just weighed myself and I've finally lost the 2lbs that I gained two weeks ago so I'm pleased with that. I'm sure that my three (slow paced) Zumba DVD sessions and my porridge a la Shrimpy helped things along :D

Woop-woop!!! Well done Lady A :D :D

Annya said:
Woop-woop!!! Well done Lady A :D :D

Thanks Annya! My weight loss is so stop n start because of my thyroid & I had a off-plan dinner on Tuesday I really was surprised to see a loss but I'm happy :bliss:

Back