Lady Bloaty McBloaterson from Bloatsville

HelsAngel

Silver Member
Hello,

Just wanted to share. Got my first WI tonight. Have been really looking forward to it because i've stuck to the plan completely (apart from some drinks on Saturday) and was feelnig really good about. Woke up this morning and i feel like i'm carrying a truck around my middle. Dreading the scales tonight. Any last minute tips anyone would like to share?

Breakfast this morning was:

Asda Fresh fruit salad with SS melon
Alpen light bar
Senoket sachet. (desperate measures!!)

Feel rubbish and if i don't lose, I will cry! :cry:

I would replace the senoket with water ;)

water really really does help. I have found it helps the bloating big time. I always now have a full glass of water on my desk and in the morning I have a slice of lemon in it. If you had told me even a month ago I would enjoy drinking water I would have laughed.

Goodluck at your weigh in and let us know how you get on

xx

I have that problem and have been drinking green tea and peppermint and it seems to help. Also have fennel tea when I have trapped wing (sorry if TMI!)

Thank you. I had WI and lost 1.5lb. I was a little disappointed because i was assured that your first week is normally great. However, i have decided that i was weighing my massive bloat and next week, if I carry on as i was is going to be AMAZING.

I've also agreed in group to cut down from (previously 6!) 3 cans of Diet Coke a day to 2 and when i want another can, replace with water.

I had a £3 a day (diet) coke habit!! ;o)

HelsAngel said:
Thank you. I had WI and lost 1.5lb. I was a little disappointed because i was assured that your first week is normally great. However, i have decided that i was weighing my massive bloat and next week, if I carry on as i was is going to be AMAZING.

I've also agreed in group to cut down from (previously 6!) 3 cans of Diet Coke a day to 2 and when i want another can, replace with water.

I had a £3 a day (diet) coke habit!! ;o)

I lost 1.5lb on my first week and followed that with 4 lb so I'm sure next week will be great for you.
Good idea with the coke, although it's nice to have, you will be amazed at how much better drinking plenty of water is for you.

Well done on your loss and good luck for next week

Thank you :eek:)
Here's to next week.
Incidentaly, I've only had one can of DC today. 6 cups of tea but less coke and more water!! One day at a time eh!?!

im on day 3 and i look pregnant

HelsAngel said:
Thank you :eek:)
Here's to next week.
Incidentaly, I've only had one can of DC today. 6 cups of tea but less coke and more water!! One day at a time eh!?!

It's a good start! I drink loads of tea, have tried to swap a couple for caffeine free..... But it's not the same x

Back