Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Jo do you use the Hairy Bikers Mums Know Best Cottage Pie recipe? its my fav cottage pie in the world

Enjoy your onesie!

No chick not used that one will have to look it up. The dieters one was quite nice, I used pork mince instead of beef xxx

Yesterday looks good - mmm curry!! Enjoy the gym today dude!

Good evening all and happy Friday end of the week and start of the weekend!!!
Well today I did go to the gym, oh my god it's funny how your fitness can suffer with a few days off!!! I Also pushed myself a little harder ( really as punishment for not going in over a week!!!) so pushed hard on the treadmill and then did some strength, came out dripping with sweat and burnt 347 cals in the 37 mins recorded on HRM.
Other than that food has been good! Hubby and kids had chippy for tea and I managed to resist, I wasn't hungry when they ate which helped and had to remind myself to eat my tea! Can tell spring is on its way because it got quite late here before the sun set.
Food diary:
B- egg scrambled with a little milk on a buttered wholemeal bagel
After gym- protein shake
L- mug shot, cucumber and houmous and ww nachos then some homemade Eton mess made with meringue nests, ww cream and raspberries
D- quorn sausages, smash instant mash, beans
Then after a little more Eton mess!
Total - 1437
Gym- 347

Eton mess soooo delicious!!! Soooo good cals wise merigenue nests only 54 each and 30g ww cream is only 43 and then raspberries are v low. So a lush dessert for around 100 cals!!!
Had it the other day with mango instead sooo good and one of my new favourites!!!

Hello everyone

Hope you all having a fab weekend!

Mines been very boring so far just been chilling at home but did get all the old skool board games out to play with the kids! Scrabble, Jenga and monopoly!
So no exercise today and doubt there will be any tomorrow as I will have my orders to rest up for Mother's Day! I've been told to expect breakfast in bed and they also making the roast dinner tomorrow. I've said to the hubby make sure it's still cc friendly! So we will see! I've seen profiteroles so assuming they are for pud :/
Today's been good despite a bit of mid morning baking which led to eating a slice of the homemade banana bread but luckily it was on mfp so glad I didn't have to estimate!! And a few biccys while playing the games but stuck to the ones I knew wouldn't be too bad and resisted the cookies and choc digestives!
B- porridge with a peach
S- banana bread slice
L- chicken salad with a little cheese and piece of bread
S- 2x party rings and a Jaffa cake
D- chicken breast filled with goats cheese topped with turkey rasher, homemade wedges and corn on the cob then for pud a waffle with a little WW cream
Total 1495 cals

Have a fab Mother's Day to all other mums out there xxxx

I haven't had time yet to read and catch up, I've been so busy and hardly slept this past week I'm exhausted but just popped on to say Happy Mothers day, hope you have a lovely day! XX

I haven't had time yet to read and catch up, I've been so busy and hardly slept this past week I'm exhausted but just popped on to say Happy Mothers day, hope you have a lovely day! XX

Thank you sweetie and hope your ok??? X

Jo you're menus leave me so hungry...come live with me!

Hope you had an amazing Mother's Day

Hahaha I've got two kids, a husband and a cat in tow!!!
Aw thanks Hun I try to keep our dinner
tasty because I refuse to cook 4 different meals! I'm lucky my kids aren't fussy so will try most of my experiments!!! It's the hubby I have to convince most of the time!!

Your very lucky jo my two are 3 & 1 and are fussy as plus hubby is a junk good freak so it's fighting with them to eat decent good. But hopefully the kids will get easier as get older fingers crossed! Lol hubby will his starve cc

Your very lucky jo my two are 3 & 1 and are fussy as plus hubby is a junk good freak so it's fighting with them to eat decent good. But hopefully the kids will get easier as get older fingers crossed! Lol hubby will his starve cc

My hubby's the same with junk food, more take aways and things rather than eating loads at home like me!

Hello all!

Well I'm enjoying a day off work because I was supposed to be going to the dentist today so booked the day off but dentist cancelled my appointment! Argh! Ah well still got today off but haven't got anything to do!! I went to Zumba this morning instead of going tonight. But I've just been sat watching Geordie shore all afternoon resisting snacking!!
Yesterday was good and managed a good gym sesh. Food was
B- porridge with chopped up peach
L- sooo greedy had a tikka turkey sandwich with salad, ww crisps, 2 tangerines, yogurt and a 2 finger kit Kat!!
D- pasta bake with chopped up mattesons smoked sausage
Total 1477
Gym 336

Today so far has been
B- bran flakes and milk then after Zumba a new danio yogurt (soooo thick and creamy!!)
L- beans on toast with some ham then a light choc mousse

And just been snacking on some mini matchmakers 12 for 86 cals not bad!

Hope your all having a lovely week!!! :)

Hey jo- fab day yesterday. You are SMASHING the gym :D

Hello all

Well day was going so well yesterday but ended up having Pizza Hut for tea :( it's them damn Tuesday deals and very little energy to cook equalled a few slices of pizza with the hot dog bites crust. Was delicious and I surprisingly don't feel too guilty! Though I probably should but its not a broken diet it's just a high day and I'm slap bang back on today! Though I should have gone to the gym today I'm going to go tomorrow and Friday as I have only just had lunch with being busy all day and don't want to go on a full belly!
Here's food so far:
B- go ahead biscuits and a carton of orange juice
L- prawn layered salad, alpen bars and a banana
D- is going to be low fat burgers and chips with loads of salad!!!

Just bought some of the cherry bakewell alpen bars and omg they are delicious! So good I've eaten two!!! :/
Hope your having a good day everyone and have a little sunshine! :) x

Good afternoon all

Hope you are all well!
Well I feel like my legs are going to drop off I managed a run and a swim today! And now that I've counted up my lasagne for tea it was needed for the extra cals!!
Food today:
B- bran flakes then alpen bar and some pineapple
L- prawn layered salad and a danio yogurt (passion fruit ones are not as nice!)
D- homemade lasagne
Total 1566
Exercise 774

Lasagne on its own is 810 cals :/ eek! My normal dish I cook in smashed so I've only got this massive one could have half the portion I suppose but I know that's not gonna happen!!

Hope your all having a lovely Thursday. I'm working tomorrow booo :( but going to try and go to the gym anyway!

Have a good one all! :)

Oops add on 4 dark chocolate digestives :( will definatley be going gym tomorrow now!!!

Hope you are having fun at the gym :)
Bet the lasagne was scrumptious -the restuarant tonight is italian- you have tempted me!!! :D

Back