Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Hello all!!

Well what a weekend!! Friday I was working which I don't normally do. Got home in the afternoon and decided to catch up on some tv and ended up eating more digestive biscuits, about 6! At 87 cals each :( and then had a night out at a friends and after 2 bottles of Malibu and a bottle of vodka ( and a beer and 2 wkds!) I woke up Saturday a little unwell! McDonald's breakfast then lunch was a battered sausage and a boost bar and then had Chinese for tea :( Sunday my hubby was working and it was pretty ok, blueberrys and yogurt for breakfast and a pain au chocolate, beans on toast for lunch and then toad in the hole with mash and carrots for tea but me and the kids made rolo brownies and think they were about 200 each and I had 2 :( I've got so many events at the mo I'm being very good when I can and enjoying my events! Today I been saintly and been to the gym
B- belvita biscuits
L- protein shake and bar
D- chicken breast with roasted vegs and rice mmmmm

Food 947 but I'm gonna add some chorizo to my dinner
Gym 357 cross trainer strength and rowing

Here's to a healthy week!!!

hey jo, it wasnt that long ago that you had one slip and got really upset about it ... you now seem to have slipped into life mode. your doin fab being able to pull it back and eat ok after a treat day plus keeping yout gym routine going strong.

sarah x

Crikey - good effort Jo!!!!! Hope you had a good night. Love how you enjoyed it and are just getting back to normal no worrying or guilt- perfect attitude!!!! Hope the gym was fun, I can't get into rowing but I bet its awesome as a change from running.

I'm sorry Jo but you are one hard woman!!! I'm still be comatose if I drank all of that lol! And I love Saturday's menu will def copy it after my birthday night out

Well done on getting back onboard so quick - go polish your halo!

I know, but I wasn't as ill as I have been before! And battered sausage is my hangover cure I have to have one and we've got a chippy round out corner!!
When's your birthday???

Soooo back on it but all day drink sesh on Thursday :/ I'm such a piss head! Some months I don't get invited anywhere an then it like this month it's every weekend!!! Ah well life's for living!!!

hey jo, it wasnt that long ago that you had one slip and got really upset about it ... you now seem to have slipped into life mode. your doin fab being able to pull it back and eat ok after a treat day plus keeping yout gym routine going strong.

sarah x

Thanks Sarah I do feel so fab about getting my head round it and its because I have come so fat. Even if I have a bad day I look in the mirror and I still look so much better and I think 1 day didn't ruin it but let's have good days now to make it better and make it smaller!!!

Crikey - good effort Jo!!!!! Hope you had a good night. Love how you enjoyed it and are just getting back to normal no worrying or guilt- perfect attitude!!!! Hope the gym was fun, I can't get into rowing but I bet its awesome as a change from running.

It is fun, haven't done it in a whole but I am finding I'm mixing up the gym a lot more now to keep it interesting and keep me working!!!

I dread to list the alcohol on Thursday we start at 12pm and don't finish till 2am!! :/ I have a headache already!!! Lol

Hello all!

Didn't check in again yesterday had a hair appointment ready for tomorrow. Checking in now because I have a fake tan appointment tonight! Things us women do!
Yesterday no gym :(
B- yogurt and alpen bar
L- Philadelphia sandwich with cucumber, bag of crisps and 2x ww Black Forest slice
D- steak slice with carrot and swede mash, cabbage and parsnips
Snacks- cheese string and 2 x mini pepperamis (addicted to these at the mo!!)
Total 1350

Today's food
B- choc shake and alpen bar
L- tesco sandwich and quavers
D- homemade fish and chips and peas
Snacks- cup a soup, 2 x ryvitas and a choc digestive
Total 1529 oops
Really should have gone gym today but with my sis and mum on their way as they are coming to the event tomorrow I had to come home and clean. Feeling rubbish about not going cos I know tomorrow is going to be hardcore drink and food but will be on it on Friday (hangover dependant!!)

Will check in again Friday! X

Hey Jo sounds like you are doing fab :) enjoy today !!

Hello all

Well life is manic at the minute so accept my apologies for being a little rubbish on checking in!! Thursday was my all day event with my husband, sister and mum. Drinking started at 11.30am. Yes, am!!! Needless to say I was in a bad bad way well too early lol. I've never drunk lager all day long and the jäger bombs started about 5pm :/
I only ate one plate of food all day so that probably didn't help.
The next day I was soooo hungover I didn't hardly eat anything. Normally I want all the fatty foods in the world but I hardly touched a bite. Yesterday I jumped on the scale and I've lost a pound! I've hardly eaten for 2 days so I'm not surprised!! The rest of yesterday wasn't ideal,
B- bacon and egg muffins
L- McDonald's
D-wrap pizza

Didn't even count It but I'm back to counting today. Doing the coca cola gammon today got a joint of gammon slow cooking in coke. Apparently it's delish so got that with loads of vegetables later on. Not had breakfast yet, not sure what to have!

Anyway the counting train is back on its tracks till next weekend on Friday when the all day drinking sesh takes place again. Seriously sometimes months go by with no nights out and I've been invited out the last 3 weekends!!!! As off next week when the hangover has gone I'm on a month blitz. 30 days at 100%!!! Gotta look good in some orange hot pants on the 27th April!! And that's all day drink sesh too. Omg I think I need to join AA!!!!

Have a fab Sunday everyone and I will check in with food for today later!!! Xxx

Good evening all!

Well Monday is here the beginning of another manic week for me!! I'm actually looking forward to next Monday when life gets a bit more normal and predictable!!

Today's been really good, been counting and went to the gym yayyy!

B-shake and alpen bar
L- sandwich with ham and salad, crisps and pineapple
D- spag Bol and ww garlic bread

Total 1385
And a good hour at gym burned 495 cals

Bring on tomorrow!! The week will go down him from Friday but that's no excuse to be bad now!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!

Good evening all!

Well Monday is here the beginning of another manic week for me!! I'm actually looking forward to next Monday when life gets a bit more normal and predictable!!

Today's been really good, been counting and went to the gym yayyy!

B-shake and alpen bar
L- sandwich with ham and salad, crisps and pineapple
D- spag Bol and ww garlic bread

Total 1385
And a good hour at gym burned 495 cals

Bring on tomorrow!! The week will go down him from Friday but that's no excuse to be bad now!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!

Add a meringue nest, ww cream and raspberries
Total 1502

Evening all.

Well another good day, but feel like I've used my cals on rubbish stuff. Off to Zumba in a bit to burn some cals, hoping for a gym sesh tomorrow if I can squeeze one in being so bloody busy!!!
Food today
B-shake and alpen bar
L- Asda morrocan chicken salad, squares crisps and a teasers bar
D- beef enchiladas with salad and then strawberries with a small dollop of ice cream

Total 1517
Exercise unsure tends to be around 500 cals for Zumba sesh. Wasn't going to go was going to stay in doing ironing but football is on... Yawn!! So off I go!!

Hope you all had a fab Tuesday :) x

Jo you are doing so well!! Food looks super tasty- enchiladas mmm mmmm- hope Zumba was a hoot!

If anyone is friends with me on my fitness pal can you pm me so I can give you my username, I've a new phone and because I've installed the app again it's deleted all my friends except 2 xx

Ah your food sounds so yummy. How finding Zumba? Is it good for toning thlike they say? Xx

Good evening all,

Well what a mad few weeks. Sorry to everyone for lack of checking into diary. These last weeks been mental but they are finally gone and the health train is still choo choo-ing away!!
Got back to counting yesterday. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be after bank holidays chocolate eggs and alcohol, I was actually quite happy to get back to normal!!
So yesterday was
B- slim fast shake and 2 xbelvita biscuits
L- mug shot and a protein shake after the gym
D- chilli and rice with a pitta bread then later a piece off my thorntons egg!
Total 1464
Gym 352 good run and some weights!

Today
B- mini max and milk
L- sandwich and quavers
D- chicken casserole and new potatoes plus 1 dumpling
Gym did 30 mins of boxing and abs work with personal trainer. Thought my legs and arms were going to fall off but I'm happy to report I'm still alive! Forgot to wear my HRM but gonna guess at about 300.

So that's me!! Off to Asda later to get all the healthy food back in. These last two days I've had to dig around for some healthy stuff lingering around!
I've got officially 24 days till I have to wear some hotpants as I'm being a hooters girl for a day out on the drink again!! So 24 days of 100%- under 1500 exercise 5 days a week and absolutely noooooo take aways!!!!!!!!
Here goes! Good luck all can't wait to catch up with you all x

Afternoon all!

Well I'm in a very happy mood because I'm off work now for 10 days woop! Can't wait to spend some time with the kids and do loads of fun stuff!!

Today's been good, no gym cos my husband needed the car. But booked in for another pt session tomorrow, I hope I'm not dying like after yesterday!!

B- piece of toast with butter and jam
L- left over chilli and a pitta bread
D- tomato and chorizo pasta with a weight watcher garlic petit pan

Total 1225

Hope everyone's having a good week! X

Hi Jo nice to read your back again was missing your updates lol. Hope you had a nice Easter my little ones did but dont eat much chocolate so still loads left in my house. Think Im gonna make rice crispy cakes with them.

Good luck either next 24 days

Sarah xx

oh my jo - hotpants you are brave!

Enjoy your time off with the girls - i can't believe this mental weather - hoping it changes over weekend so we can at least have a couple of days out before they go back to school

sarahmum - a small amount of chocolate goes a long way over strawberries - just melt and drizzle over the top - stick in fridge to set

Back