Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Hello all!'

Well what a weekend after throwing up Friday and knowing I'd been in contact with gastro enteritis I immediately self diagnosed myself with that! After waking up the next day I felt better so didn't think it was gastro enteritis after all just a bug thank god. Drove up to Manchester to see the big reunion with my mum and sis! Was amazzzzing!!! Didn't quite have my appetite 100% so stopped me from pigging out which I normally do when I visit them!! Phone call from hubs my daughter started being sick after I'd left. He did a very good job looking after her but the next day he realised she had not been for a wee for over 24 hours and wasn't even keeping water down so even tho I was going to stay till today I came home yesterday which is lucky as she was admitted to hospital with dehydration. After many many hours we were finally dismissed early hours of this morning. She is luckily well on the mend and I weighed in this morning and I've lost 4lb from the ill period. So at least that's something hey!! So today's bank holiday we've been chilling at home in and out the garden looking after her hoping she will be ok for school tomorrow as I'm back at work boooo :(

Hope you've all had a fab bank holiday weekend!!!! Xxx

Aww no that's awful I hope your daughter is back feeling herself soon, must have been scary the hospital trip. I'm glad your feeling better x

Evening all!
Though it definately doesn't feel like evening as I write this in my garden sunning it up! Better make the most of it as we are forecast rain tomorrow booooo :(
Well kids back at school both of them thank god she is all better now so thanks for your messages :)
Here is food for today
B- frosties and milk
L- Morrisons salad and a twix
D- lasagne and garlic bread

Had a major gym sesh today my run and a PT session doing back work and abs! Didn't feel too brilliant after my lunch so the run was very painful I almost didn't go to the gym but I'm sooo glad I did!

Tomorrow a normal working day hoping to squeeze in gym yet again on Thursday I'm away in london over night for work which involves drinking and a meal out (eeeeek!) as well as a show, we're going to see we will rock you. Can't wait been years since I've seen a show!!

Luckily hubs is away this weekend so I can really stick to it as I do blame him at weekends for my slip ups!!!

Hello all! What a difference in the weather hey?! Not good at all but I hear it will cheer up by weekend so got my fingers crossed!!
Well I'm so happy about today! I jumped on the scales and it was the 4lb loss still. I'm really happy with that. Feel lucky to have that cos I was poorly one day so knew that would make me lose but hey it's on the down and every pound I lose now is closer to a 4 stone loss woop!!
Today's been brill diet wise (crazy busy life wise!!) hence the subway lunch and morrisons tea but I completely nailed the healthy choices! Also didn't have time for my PT session before school run but still went and did the cross trainer for 20 mins!
So today's food
B- belvita biscuits and a kiwi
L- subway turkey and ham 6"
D- morrisons cheese omelette

Total 1178/1500
Gym 230

Still got a few cals left will try not to use them. The omelettes were lovely at morrisons, it came with 2 omelettes chips and beans but I worked out if I left one omelette I would keep in cals easily so that's what I did!!

Tomorrow I'm off to London with work!! So excited now going to the ice bar, s****y meal out, a show and hopefully a night club after before pouring into my 4* hotel in the early hours!! Will try to stay healthy as I'm proper on it now and want another fab loss this week!!!

Add 2 choc rice cakes and a hot chocolate!

Total 1384

You are so right about filled pasta - I have a chicken & bacon one in the fridge that needs eating but the calories are putting me off haha!

Well done on the loss...even if it was illness-aided :(

Hello all

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends! Well I feel like the weekend feeling started Thursday for me with an awesome trip to London with work. Lots and lots of alcohol little food led to major hangover Friday so ate my body weight pretty much in bread (whole meal but doubt that helped at all!!) today I was due back on the wagon but its been one of those unplanned days where u think its going to be a boring Saturday you get a text off a mate to go round for a brew and next thing you know shes made u a fry up you've been to the funfair and the. KFC for tea and u don't get home till 8.30 when u went out at 9.30am!! Fun day but not healthy!!
Tomorrow is another day and I'm all planned for food tomorrow. No big fat roast having a nice roast with turkey and loadssss of veg mmm. While at my friends, her neighbour popped round and we got to chatting and she is a rep for Body by Vi which is apparently American and only came over to the uk 3 weeks ago. It's basically a company making really good quality and nutritious shakes for weight loss, protein for fitness etc etc. said I was interested as I normally have shakes or smoothies for breakfast and protein shakes after some of my gym sessions andbefore I knew it the samples and blender was out she made me loads showing how u can make them fruity by adding any fruit u want or more luxurious with chocolate etc. I've bought a starter pack as I'm normally buying slim fast for my breakfast and I know they are full of crap but its all I can really stomach and it fills me up so thought ill give these a go as they are actually full of good stuff! Had anyone tried or heard of this before??? X

Here to follow :) x

Evening all and especially kezzalicious thanks for the add huni
Well I have just finished my healthy roast! It's nice when the hubby's not here and I don't feel like I have to do all the trimmings! Me and the kids have had a lovely roast all under 500 cals for a huge plate! Wish I'd taken a pic but I was starvingggg!!!
I really need to stop having these off days cos I swear they make my stomach bigger again then I just go thru the pain of being hungry again for a few days. It does pass and I know I can eat less I think my body just gets its greedy appetite back and it needs reigning in again!! It would have been so easy to snack to the max today and have another **** day telling myself Monday I will start again but that's cheating no one but myself as this way, today's done and I'm a good day closer!
Well I've spent most of today slobbing watching tv (mixture of not being paid and horrible weather !) and researching body by vi online it's 90 day challenge for my 81 days till holiday!! All good news and seen some fab successes!! It looks expensive on the surface but I tend to buy slim fast shakes or smoothies for breakfast anyway and they are not cheap and lunch is mostly what I buy out so its almost £5 a time!! I'm all pumped to start it and make up my own recipes!

Food today:
B- weetabix milk and a little sweetener
L- sausage sandwich, cherry tomatoes and yogurt (and 1 Oreo!)
S- few grapes
d- turkey breast joint, new potatoes, spring greens, carrots, broccoli, 2x Yorkshire puds and gravy

Total 1296

204 remaining for a WW frozen dessert, got some of the chocolate brownie ones in, think they are 140... So will be comfortably under target :)

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :):)

Evening all and especially kezzalicious thanks for the add huni
Well I have just finished my healthy roast! It's nice when the hubby's not here and I don't feel like I have to do all the trimmings! Me and the kids have had a lovely roast all under 500 cals for a huge plate! Wish I'd taken a pic but I was starvingggg!!!
I really need to stop having these off days cos I swear they make my stomach bigger again then I just go thru the pain of being hungry again for a few days. It does pass and I know I can eat less I think my body just gets its greedy appetite back and it needs reigning in again!! It would have been so easy to snack to the max today and have another **** day telling myself Monday I will start again but that's cheating no one but myself as this way, today's done and I'm a good day closer!
Well I've spent most of today slobbing watching tv (mixture of not being paid and horrible weather !) and researching body by vi online it's 90 day challenge for my 81 days till holiday!! All good news and seen some fab successes!! It looks expensive on the surface but I tend to buy slim fast shakes or smoothies for breakfast anyway and they are not cheap and lunch is mostly what I buy out so its almost £5 a time!! I'm all pumped to start it and make up my own recipes!

Food today:
B- weetabix milk and a little sweetener
L- sausage sandwich, cherry tomatoes and yogurt (and 1 Oreo!)
S- few grapes
d- turkey breast joint, new potatoes, spring greens, carrots, broccoli, 2x Yorkshire puds and gravy

Total 1296

204 remaining for a WW frozen dessert, got some of the chocolate brownie ones in, think they are 140... So will be comfortably under target :)

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :):)

Very good day hun, you've done well not having the "sod it attitude" with it being the wk end. Usually if I've had a bad couple of days n it's the wk end I usually write off the wk end n start again mon but well done u for getting back to it. I don't do too well with meal replacment shakes, always end up feeling hungry. xx

Very good day hun, you've done well not having the "sod it attitude" with it being the wk end. Usually if I've had a bad couple of days n it's the wk end I usually write off the wk end n start again mon but well done u for getting back to it. I don't do too well with meal replacment shakes, always end up feeling hungry. xx

i could have quite easily gone mad snacking yesterday, weekends are difficult!!! but im so glad i resisted as ive already lost this week but dont weigh in officially till wednesday... i weighed today as ive started my body by vi shakes and want to track the progress of them, so bring on wednesday!!xx

Evening all, well i woke up this morning very tired, that old monday feeling where you have to peel yourself out of bed!! and it as day one on my body by vi shakes just doing the morning one at the moment but will consider doing 2 a day once my box of shakes come on wednesday as ive only got a trial box at the moment and really get this weight off for my holiday in 80 days time and of course keep it off for life!!
todays been really positive CC wise.
B- body by vi shake made with 1% milk with strawberries and a banana zapped in (was sooo thick i added water to it, i started drinking it at 9 and was still sipping away at 11am!!)
L- ainsley harriot cous cous and a few cherry tomatoes
snack after gym- protein shake and an alpen bar
D-pasta bake with salad
S- vegetable cup-a-soup

total 1608 (8 over my 1600cal exercise day limit.)

had a great gym session today did my interval running and then a 30min PT session, worked on arms today, get these arms ready for sunbathing!! tomorrow ive got another PT session and its boxing!!

hope everyones had a good monday and if not, its almost over!!! :)

hey Jo

what are the vi shakes like? i looked at them but Im wary of things i cant try.

i found myhubbies protein shakes powdery and really thick.

Sarah xx

hey Jo

what are the vi shakes like? i looked at them but Im wary of things i cant try.

i found myhubbies protein shakes powdery and really thick.

Sarah xx

They are really good, the base flavour tastes like cake mix mmmmmm but u can add all sorts to it like different fruits and flavours. They are really thick but I add water to them and that way I get more lol!
U can get sample packs so look out for someone in your area doing it.xx

Hello all and happy Tuesday!

Another successful day here!

Food:
B- vi shake with summer fruits and porridge oats chucked in.
L- left over pasta bake from last night and salad
S- protein shake after gym
D- chicken drummers and low fat super noodles (pay day tomorrow so using up freezer and cupboard stuff!!!)
Total 1575
Got 25 left so got some sugar free jelly for dessert!!

Gym today was hardcore, 25 mins rowing intervals and 30 mins with PT doing boxing!! I do like boxing but boy it's hard work!! X

God, that does sound hardcore!! I really need to start doing more arm exercises to get the bingo wings toned up. The bicep area is well on the way but the tricep part is still as wobbly as ever haha.

hello all
well today was weigh in day and im very happy to report a 2.5lb loss :):):):)
no gym today, a busy work day and big shop day. and as the hours ticked away we decided on mcdonalds for tea... i could have been good, but i was bad :( and used a whole 1515cals at mcDs... probably not the best way to celebrate a loss, and the burger wasnt even that nice!!
other than that it was ok!
Food:
B- vi shake with chocolate powder and some strawberries
L- smoked salmon on bagels with soft cheese and salad
D- mcdonalds louisiana burger, crisscut chips and a big fat mc flurry

takes me to 2269cals :(

got another long work day tomorrow and lunch will be out with colleagues, its a meeting in a hotel but i will be good tomorrow ive had my treat for the week. ive been asked out friday night as well with friends but because of my mcDs i wont be drinking as then saturday will be full of hangover food but me and the kids have decided on a long walk in the woods instead of lazying around with a hangover!!

hope youre all having a good week and if not its only 2 days till the weekend!!!

evening all, well what a busy day, im glad to finally be sat on the sofa with my feet up (watching kids tv but that will be soon over!! roll on bedtime!!)
well i had my works meeting today which means lunch out with colleagues. it was a buffet :O every dieters nightmare i guess. i was pretty hungry by lunchtime and after dodging the break time fresh warm croissants and muffins (and opting for an apple and 2x plums i had packed...yay me!!!) i was looking forward to it!! i had a few mini bread rolls one filled with cheese and pickle, 2 filled with ham and tomato. half a wrap filled with tomato and mozzarella, bit of smoked salmon, bit of chicken on a skewer and 2 fruit skewers. dont think it would have been as bad as my mcdonalds last night lol but i didnt really have a choice. the next break time came and there were little fruit tarts, i totally forgot that i had packed a yogurt for this break i had one, they were very small, but i totally forgot about my yogurt so it could have been easily avoided :( managed to resist all the sweets on the table so that was an accomplishment! got home and wasnt hungry when kids had theres but i have just had a bowl of weight watchers veg soup and a few melba toasts and a laughing cow triangle, dont want to get too hungry else ill be picking round the cupboards!!
so today was
B- vi shake mixed in an apple and sprinkle of cinnamon and had 1 apple and cinnamon weetabix biscuit with it 352 cals
L- as listed above!
D-ww soup, 5 melba toast and blue cheese laughing cow triangle. 188cals

not sure of lunch calories but put in cals for other bits.

looking forward to major gym session tomorrow, got my PT and gonna have a swim after. got a night out tomorrow but i wont be drinking ive decided.

hope youre all looking forward to the weekend! x

Back