Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Well done on the loss hun. I wouldn't worry too much about the McDonald's n buffet food. U have a wk to pull it back x

Evening all, well after cutting my night out early and going to bed I've been woken up by a kebab delivery man getting the wrong door! Scared me half to death!! So now I'm wide awake craving a kebab!!
But it gives me time to check in!
Good day today and a gym sesh woop! And out tonight, everyone I saw commented on my weight loss and think I was called skinny Minnie more than my actual name. It is nice to get lovely compliments.
B- porridge made with vi shake, soooooo delicious!!! Filled me up till way gone lunchtime!
L- after gym shake and a ham and egg salad
D- fish fingers chips and peas plus 2xbread
Total 1486
Gym cals burned 475

Hope everyone has a fab weekend, and I manage to get back to sleep!! :)

Morning all!

Woke up to a yummy strawberry granola parfait made with my vi shake mixed into the yogurt...

image-3171067667.jpg

Yummmmmmy!!

Hello all! Hope your all having a fantabulous weekend!!!
Well hope you liked the pic of my breakfast! I'm really loving how full the shakes are making me I used the powder today mixed in with yogurt and it still kept me going till gone lunch.
Had a lovely day with the kids went to a nearby forest, did some playing and quite a bit of walking. We were out for about 3 and half hours but with lunch and rests I've tracked an hour of walking on mfp that's probably how much actual I did!! Took a picnic but as u will see I took myself a nice salad and fruit. Peeing was quite a problem today I am peeing sooo much recently and I had to crouch in the woods!! Sorry if tmi!!
Other than that!
B- granola parfait 430
L- salad with crab sticks and a mayo/ketchup sauce, 2 plums and an apple
D- chicken chargrill, weight watchers wedge bake, adding extra mushrooms and broccoli and a corn on the cob! What a feast! But I am starving now as I didn't have my afternoon shake. I'm going to have it later on warmed up as a hot chocolate mmmm

Total 1440
Walking 303

Have a fab Saturday night all! Me and kids gonna settle to watch bgt!

Souper Sunday! Sorry couldn't resist!! Made some soups today with Asda soup mix kits. Basically bags of prepared veg you add stock, boil and whizz!
These new flavours only 80p at moment; pea and mint and spicy butternut squash with coconut!

Had pea and mint for lunch and for half the whole pan is only 136, same for the butternut squash one. They do leek and potato and a vegetable one too!

image-2425935681.jpg

Hello all, well the weekend is nearing its end. Been a quiet one just me and the kiddies, today we have proper slobbed out in pjs all day! This morning I did do some strength training as I really want to work on them to reduce sagging skin as I lose weight. Did stage 1 of the Amy child's DVD I taped off fitness channel. Love it for arms!!
Food wise I've gone 7 over! Damn dumplings so high in cals!!
B- vi shake with apple and cinnamon
L- pea and mint soup (see pics above!)
D- beef casserole, broccoli and dumplings
S- plum and grapes and will have a vi shake later as a hot chocolate again like last night.
Total 1507

Need to have my vi shake in the afternoon with lunch as I really struggled with hunger between lunch and tea. Can't believe how satisfied the shakes do make me so I do need to keep up with them through the day!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :)

Hello all! Monday is here but luckily it's nearly over!! Mines not been too bad actually...
Well I really pushed myself at the gym today, I did my run then I started to do some circuits of kettlebell swings, lunges, press ups and ass-to-the-ground squats. Did 3 rounds of it and was nearly sick!!! I've done 6 rounds before so I know I can do it but I think I'd used most of my energy on the run beforehand and the circuits are well hard!!! Got a gym review due next week so really pushing myself to see where I can improve on my gym plan.
Food has been good apart from a big fat breakfast for our tea, sounds weird but it was yummm and every calorie was accounted for and none of it was fried. But it was a massive 711 cals but even with that I'm still under!

B- vi shake and berries whizzed in
L- butternut squash soup with Thai seeds (picture below!)
D- 1sausage,2 bacon,mushrooms, scrambled egg white, 1toast, 2hash browns and half tin of beans

Total 1363
Gym 570!!! Yeah!!! :)
Drank all my 2l water, I'd bought bottles from Asda and thought they were only 1.5l but happy to find out they are 2l woop!

Am stuffed so that's me for the day! Just tomorrow and then it's the weigh in on weds!!

Asda butternut squash soup mix (half the pack in this bowl) and sprinkle some goodness Thai flavour seeds (half the pack sprinkled on top)
176 cals!!

image-1385037871.jpg

I've always fancied trying butternut squash soup. Might pick some of that mix up today while I'm in town. Need to be more adventurous with my soups haha.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!

I've always fancied trying butternut squash soup. Might pick some of that mix up today while I'm in town. Need to be more adventurous with my soups haha.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!

It's so easy it's all prepped you just add stock x

evening all,
well what a day! my legs are absolutely killing me today after my circuits yesterday, i told my PT about it and said i made myself feel sick and he said "thats good!!" lol..
like a crazy person i was at the gym again today, had a PT session and if 1/2 hour rowing wasnt enough he got me boxing and doing abs work. burnt off a good 504 cals woop!

been so busy today foods been a bit all over.

B- vi shake with berries

L- after gym, vi shake and berries then about 3pm had a piece of ham, boiled egg, and a weight watchers cherry yogurt with flaked almonds stirred in

D- weight watchers ravioli meal and 1/2 a garlic bread

Total 1268
gym 504

going to try and not eat anything else tonight as its weigh in tomorrow, first one after starting on the shakes so im anxious to see what they say!

ohhhh excited for you. ive tried getting samples of the shakes but cant seem to find anyone in Wales on north of England lol. have thought about maybe looking intimately doing it myself but with 2 young kids it would be demanding lol. but hey isnt all jobs and kids lol.

loving your enthusiastic outlook for the gym xx

ohhhh excited for you. ive tried getting samples of the shakes but cant seem to find anyone in Wales on north of England lol. have thought about maybe looking intimately doing it myself but with 2 young kids it would be demanding lol. but hey isnt all jobs and kids lol.

loving your enthusiastic outlook for the gym xx

That would be good Hun I'm off to a body by vi party tomorrow so ill get some info for u and hopefully get you some sample if u want me to send??

1.5lb off this week. Wanted a bit more off with the shakes but its not my first week on a diet is it I'm on like week 50!!

thats still a good loss. well done.

that woukd be fab if you could get some info. thanks Jo.

Sarah xx

Wowzer! Nsv!

Been asked to put up some before and after/during pics up in the gym!!!

Have made this one so far!

image-2380520209.jpg

god gawd jo thats hell of a difference bet that makes you feel fab.

sarah xx

god gawd jo thats hell of a difference bet that makes you feel fab.

sarah xx

Thank you lovely! It is strange to see it that way! I'm actually upset at how big I was and I couldn't be happier that I've done something about it! I'm over half way now so every pound is getting me closer to the finish line!

Back