Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Yay to the PMA!! Jo you have had 1 teeny tiny blip I've been blipping all week so don't beat yourself up (easy for me to say) glad ur feeling good and tomo when your back in routine you'll feel tonnes better xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw yes don't feel emotional ! You are doing AMAZINGLY well. All the exercise, all the counting and making conscious choices etc..

I had a massive chinese on Saturday night as well and I peeked on the scales Sunday morning and was 136lbs (4lbs up from my last weigh in) - as you mention I think/hope a lot of that is salt (however seeing as I did eat an entire medium pizza hut on Friday it may well be true gain!).

Thing is, what is the point of all this if we can't have something we fancy once in a while. We just both get back on track today, probably don't have another chinese for a few weeks, and if we do have a gain at WI - does it really matter? 1 week is not the end of the world and 1 gain will not undo all our hard work so far!

Hope you have a good Monday- do you have boxing this week?

Aw yes don't feel emotional ! You are doing AMAZINGLY well. All the exercise, all the counting and making conscious choices etc..

I had a massive chinese on Saturday night as well and I peeked on the scales Sunday morning and was 136lbs (4lbs up from my last weigh in) - as you mention I think/hope a lot of that is salt (however seeing as I did eat an entire medium pizza hut on Friday it may well be true gain!).

Thing is, what is the point of all this if we can't have something we fancy once in a while. We just both get back on track today, probably don't have another chinese for a few weeks, and if we do have a gain at WI - does it really matter? 1 week is not the end of the world and 1 gain will not undo all our hard work so far!

Hope you have a good Monday- do you have boxing this week?

berry u are so right, i cant remember last time i had a chinese and probably wont have one again any time soon seen as all this mess has come from half a take away its just not worth it! definately be having a different treat next time!!

boxing on wednesday and i cant wait!! i know i will be nackered!

evening all!

well it was nice to get back into routine today after a bit of a weird weekend!!! ive really gone OTT about the chinese on friday, and i was speaking to my mum who is a cambridge diet consultant and knows everything there is to know about fat and diets. she read me an interesting article that was talking about ppl going mad when they get on the scales after a little blip on the diet and when they see the gain go all crazy (like me!!) its all water retention weight and it says to get back on the horse drink loads of water and leave the weigh in till the week after so u dont get despondent.... its going to kill me not weighing in on wednesday but ive decided not to weigh this week and weigh next week. although ive come to terms with it i have lost every week since i started in september and only stayed the same over xmas. if i have put on it will be in my head all week and i want to give my body the chance to get rid of all the naughty chinese and show a proper weighing result.
anyway im not going to talk about the C word anymore!!!
heres food of today:

B- beans on toast and mango fingers
L- chicken and bacon sandwich
S- fridge raiders
D- went to the harvester for my daughters and husbands birthday as he will be away on the day. i had chicken, no potatoes or chips and 2 big bowls of salad
worked out at around 1800 but i did go to the gym and HRM gave me 532 cals burned.

looking forward to zumba tomorrow night!!! hope your all having a good start to the week :)

I like your mum please pass on more advice :D lol!!

Love love LOVE harvester!!! Especially the salad cart!!

Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes awesome advice there! You are flipping dedicated at the gym!! Well done x

Thanks all!! Well today has been better! Been a bit snacky today and had our roast lamb tonight as we were out last night. Got Zumba at 7pm but thought I'd check in first!

B- fruit and fibre toast and spread
L- glorious skinny butternut squash soup, WW crackers and low low cheese spread, then 2 ww caramel cake bars (I know 2!!! But they were small and delicious!!)
S- Special K crisps
D- roast lamb, 2 new potatoes, spring greens, carrots, parsnips and a stuffing ball with gravy

Hubby has asked for a nice pudding and sending me off to Asda after Zumba!! He wants a chocolate tart and double cream mmmm I will resist and hopefully Zumba will help me!!

Been thinking about eating exercise cals? Someone said it was really important to eat them back but I never do. If I really want something else I allow myslef 200 extra on gym days but I burn about 500-600... I don't think I could eat them all!!! Would be 2000-2100 cals!!

Anyway best be off get kids ready before I go booty shaking!!! Hope all are having a nice day and my mum will be flattered at all the lovely comments! She is amazing she's lost 3st on Cambridge diet. I respect anyone who does a vlcd!!!

Add a slice of choc tart and WW cream!

Total 1751
Exercise 632

hey jo
your doing fantastic with gym and keeping track off food. as everyone else said one night isnt going to hurt that much and as u said u dont usually eat back cals burnt so you were prob on target.
i wish i had your dedication. you prob freaked out as like me you have more to loose a gain is like omg end of world but when u have ur first gain it does actually give u a kick and u reasess yourself well. jus try not to overthink, im a self confessed control freak and am a fine one to say dont overthink as i cross examine everthing! lol

sarah xx

hey jo
your doing fantastic with gym and keeping track off food. as everyone else said one night isnt going to hurt that much and as u said u dont usually eat back cals burnt so you were prob on target.
i wish i had your dedication. you prob freaked out as like me you have more to loose a gain is like omg end of world but when u have ur first gain it does actually give u a kick and u reasess yourself well. jus try not to overthink, im a self confessed control freak and am a fine one to say dont overthink as i cross examine everthing! lol

sarah xx

thank you so much sarah u almost made me cry cos your soooo right, ive still got 4 st to go and i want it off before my birthday!! which i have just checked is 31 weeks away... so even if i lost a lb a week id lose 2st 4lb. which would still be a massive total of 4st4lb by then. i really want the whole 6 off which means most weeks id have to lose 2lb, and with the food and exercise i should really be getting that, but sometimes i guess the body just doesnt wanna play ball!! im going back to basics today 3 meals 500 cals. my hubby gone away so not got him swaying my vision!! ive also stopped with the ketones for now as this week ive taken them and i havent seen much difference, im also a bit constipated still :ashamed0005:but got myself some tabs that will hopeully work, sorry if tmi but im used to going once a day and i aint had a good proper one in over a week!!! guess that settles it, ive done all i can, its my bodys turn now to show me a good number next week!! (not weighing today as getting a bit obsessed and just ploughing on through to next week) wish me luck and i hope your doing well!! x

Lots of luck and you are doing amazing and will be looking hot hot hot for your bday I know it!!! Sarah is so right, its easy to focus on the scales every single week and lose sight of the bigger picture- how far you have come and how you have totally changed your mindset to the extent it would be nigh on impossible to go back to where you were.

Also I reckon you are right to ditch the ketones, I was taking acai at one point to help and I don't reckon they did anything! Are you drinking tons of water? Also try green tea to get things moving and dried fruit- apricots/prunes etc!

Hope you enjoyed zumba!

Lots of luck and you are doing amazing and will be looking hot hot hot for your bday I know it!!! Sarah is so right, its easy to focus on the scales every single week and lose sight of the bigger picture- how far you have come and how you have totally changed your mindset to the extent it would be nigh on impossible to go back to where you were.

Also I reckon you are right to ditch the ketones, I was taking acai at one point to help and I don't reckon they did anything! Are you drinking tons of water? Also try green tea to get things moving and dried fruit- apricots/prunes etc!

Hope you enjoyed zumba!

thanks berryberry! its quite an embarrasing prob! i bought senokot and had them last night but still nothing...!! spoke to mama dearest who always knows what to do and recommeded ducolax but do it when im going to be home near the toilet!! hahahaha
thanks for all your kind words xxx

evening all!! well today was meant to be WI but i havent weighed cos i havent had any movement from the senokot and im following my mums advice and will weigh next week. it was difficult not to jump on because that weigh in every week keeps me going!! but doubt it would have the same effect if i had a gain. i feel like im running away from a possible gain and not facing up to it. but even without the weigh in today ive still got my new week motivation head on and ready for a good one!!!
todays food

B- bran flakes with 1%milk
S-prune layer activia yogurt
L- scrambled 2 eggs with 100ml 1%milk on two slices dry w.meal toast and some smoked ham
S- one go ahead biscuit and an orange
D- WW chicken and mushroom pie with some garden peas, follwed by a Shapes DElight chocolate dessert with a Graze Bounty Hunter punnet stirred in (was divine and a good source of fibre which should help with the C problem? or does it do the opposite?!!?)

total 1505

exercise i went to the gym for a boxing session had some free time after so jumped on the bike and burned 281 in total, i was late for my boxing session since didnt do as much as i wanted to but the PT said i was really good and i was working hard...!! nice to have a compliment! also said i feel in a bit of a rut even tho its early days i dont want my weight loss to slow. he said its easy as changing your gym session around, i normally do the same things in the same order but he said mix them up and get the body working! i also think i need to put in more fruit and veg into my diet... it is difficult though!

hope everyone is having a good week so far!! x

Sounds like a great day exercise was brill I need to up mine again . Those graze boxes are lovely but so addictive I was having two a week delivered at one point lol I have cancelled them now as trying to save a few pennies for holiday

Sounds like a great day exercise was brill I need to up mine again . Those graze boxes are lovely but so addictive I was having two a week delivered at one point lol I have cancelled them now as trying to save a few pennies for holiday

I've cancelled mine because I don't snack very often and they were just piling up!! I've got a few left in the cupboard I'm gonna add to things like in my cereals or salads etc.

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone has had a good day. Im checking in now as I'm travelling up north tonight to spend the weekend with my mum and sister. My mum is on lighter life and my sister doing paleo so I know the trip won't affect my weight loss.
Food today
B- weetabix x 2 with 1% milk, later a banana and activia prune layer yogurt
L- scrambled eggs with 2x toast and ham then an orange and a cheeky twix celebration sweet
D- 2x quorn sausages, low fat chips, fried egg and beans
Total 1464
Exercise 323 quick 45 mins at the gym did lots of strength rather than lots of cardio.

Bit of a kiddie tea cos I've got my friends kids over for tea, but I'm sure it will be delicious!!!
Powering on through on my 3-4 hour trip tonight so no naughty service stations!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend ill try to check in when I can!! X

Good morning all!!

Hope u are all having a super weekend! Well I'm away up north with family got here safe and sound. On the way the kids needed a wee stopped off and kids got some biscuits I didn't want anything but I saw these pouches of mini matchmakers and 12 of them are only 86 cals!! A very good find I think!! I had 12 on the rest of the way up so need to ad those cals to Thursday!
Well yesterday was very eventful diet wise. Woke up and we all went and did a bit of shopping and mum suggested having some lunch. Stopped at a wetherspoons and everything was pretty much over 500 cals so I opted for 2 starters instead the soup and the pâté which was on the specials. The soup came and it was tomato and basil with 2 large pieces of white bloomer and butter pots. Had the delicious soup and had only one piece of bread no butter as I knew my pâté would have bread also. Mum and sister finished their nice meals (salmon fillet and sausage and mash! And glasses of red wine!) my pâté still had not arrived. Another half hour and another reminder to them went by and in the end I just cancelled it! So lunch was a measly 300+\- cals!
Got home and my sis suggested I go to the gym with her and she also goes to a cage fighter trainer person so I was very excited. Omg it was sooooooo hard!! Got me doing 6 circuits of 25 squats (so your bum touches the floor squats! Ouchy!) 25 push ups 15 lunges and then 40 kettle bell swings with an 8kg kettle bell!! 6bloody times! I nearly died!!! Struggled to drive home and then even walk in the house felt like my legs were dead and my feet stuck to the floor!! Aching all evening and I was kindly assured by my sister that it would be worse this morning! How could it be worse?! And now I know I'm aching all over and in need of a very hot bath!!! Not sure how many cals burned but must have been quite a lot as I didn't have my HRM with me would have been interesting to see how much it was. I better lose weight this week!!!
So currently laying in bed trying to get the energy to get up!
Hope everyone is having a super weekend! X

hi jo
that made me laugh that you bum aches so much. i remember when i first went to gym in uni and sat on leg weights machine for like and hour jus pushing away. the next day i was walking like john wayne!! lol not a great look.
i desperately want to go to kickboxing as i love it but my confidence isnt there yet so when i loose some more weight ill find a class somewhere.
hope you have a lovely weekend.

sarah xx

hi jo
that made me laugh that you bum aches so much. i remember when i first went to gym in uni and sat on leg weights machine for like and hour jus pushing away. the next day i was walking like john wayne!! lol not a great look.
i desperately want to go to kickboxing as i love it but my confidence isnt there yet so when i loose some more weight ill find a class somewhere.
hope you have a lovely weekend.

sarah xx

omg sarah im still aching today!! evry bit of me especially legs and my back!!! struggling to do anything!!! but making an effort to do some stretches so i dont totally seize up as i do notice if i sit for a while its harder for me to move again!!
hope u find a boxing class soon, it is so much fun and a nice change to the normal gym routine xx

hello all, hope you have all had a lovely weekend, im officially home safe and sound after a 3hr drive back.the weekend has been manic ill start with yesterday, my mum had to go work so me and my sis took the kiddies bowing it was very difficult as i am still aching sooooooo bad all over from the cage fighter!!! it shows no sign of easing im trying to do stretches now and then to hopefully help!!we also went on the dodgems which was such a laugh and i sneakily treated myself to a bottle of beer (148 cals). after that we decided to meet my mum and take the kids to a wacky warehouse so we could have tea and drinks in peace. it was so nice as i dont see them as often as i want, probably once in every 1-2 months but we are all so close. no cals on the menu and my phone was dead so me and sis decided to share a combo starter and have it with a side salad. sounds good till we totally broke and ordered a cookie dough pizza topped with chocolate and brownies, ice cream and marshmallows mmmm was split between 5 so im keeping my fingers crossed and managed to stay away from any more alcohol. just googled cals for the combo 859!!62 for the salad and 368 for my portion of the pud!! so 1,289 for tea last night! other than that i had porridge with apple and cinnamon for brekkie at 330cals and a tin of ravioli 302cals and 2 crackers 70cals and a laughing cow triangle 19cals total=2158 hoping the low day the day before will help!!!

today i wasnt hungry for breakfast so set off about 11.30with no brekkie but bought a sausage and egg sandwich from tesco had that around 11.30 and a tomato snack pack that had feta cheese blocks and crostini and loads of cherry tomatoes so had that about 1 ish so thats 359 for sandwich and 169 for the tomato pack so only 528 had so far, planned to have gammon, new potatoes and green beans for tea. which shouldnt push me too much over 1000 and then ill go back on 1500 tomorrow and back to the gym if i can walk!!!

hope youve all had a super weekend xxx

Back