Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

weigh in day... bit confused cos mfp has my today weight already in so I must have miscalculated last time... I think ive lost 2lb but it might be 1lb either way I know what I am now!!! and I stayed the same last week so im sure I know what that was!! :scale:

hello love!
they are expensive, and it was so nice to have a piece of toast this morning lol...
I was talking to my mum about it cos she was dabbling in becoming a Cambridge consultant, and she said its their business and everyone who wants to join they just see £££ signs!! my mum didn't take it on in the end, shes been weight watchers leader before but she left that as she didn't agree with the way they work... its all money to them.
a bit bored last night ive ordered some protein powder off discounted supplements. it was only £4.99 for 30 servings, a trial pack. so ill give it a go, im sure my pt has mentioned the website before...
well my daughter is poorly today she woke up and was sick but is now fine!!! but kept her off school so im off work and hence not at the gym today :( I have an exercise bike but its so old and crap I lasted about 5 mins I just couldn't get my heart rate up on it! so gonna do a dvd when kids have gone to bed... might even do 30 day shred!!
haha your daughter is funny. my kids try to join in but last time one of them hurt themselves on a dumbbell lol.
my friend is into all the half marathons and runs in the local area so I would look into it maybe when ive reached my weight goal im going to do the couch to 5k programme and maybe look into a race for life or something.

have a lovely Wednesday lovey xxx

Food looks DELICIOUS you are doing so well at clean eating. Stuffed mush is one of my faves :)

Food looks DELICIOUS you are doing so well at clean eating. Stuffed mush is one of my faves :)

I was walking through the market and they were the biggest mushrooms I've seen in my life!!!! Perfect for stuffing lol x

Good evening all!

Well my daughter has been poorly today, well I say that, she was sick once this morning and was fine but decided to keep her off to be on the safe side!! Gave me time to sort out our passports (57 days to goooo!) long story not worth telling but still not sent!!!
Other than that its been very boring sat in :( wanted to jump on the exercise bike at home but its so crap u can't even use it properly!! Think a trip to the tip is needed!!!!

Food today been yummy and on point!! Could quite easily have picked today as you do find yourself in the kitchen so much when your stuck at home! But been very good!

B- toast and Nutella then dried mango
L- salmon on watercress and quinoa then a shape chocolate yogurt and strawberries
S- sour cream oddities yummmm
D- chicken breast topped with chorizo and mozarella, new potatoes, sweetcorn and salad

Total 1332
Few left for a little treat later :p

image-363469119.jpg

Make that 1383 forgot to add my cream cheese at lunch and mayo on my salad at dinner

Evening all

Well what a lovely day!!! It's been the hottest day down south today! Made the most of it and after work/school took the kids down to the splash pool and then had chippy on the beach. Perfect if chippy wasn't so bad!!! I did manage a gym session today, I wasn't going to go today but seen as yesterday I had to cancel I needed to go today!!! Burnt off some cals for the chippy at least. Didn't have too many chips but did have a battered sausage :( took the cals off mfp so I'm sure they're not 100% accurate but its done and tomorrow's another day!! Been asked out the night but not sure if I can be bothered!!

B- shake and Alpen bar
L- salad with egg, ham, new potatoes, sweetcorn etc
Snack after gym- banana
D- chips sausage and a bread roll.

Resisted the ice cream so that's an achievement! LoL :)

Have a fab Friday everyone, I'm working booo but it will stop me doing more holiday shopping! Bought another bikini today and chips will not help!!!!

Hello everyone

Hope your enjoying the weekend! I'm currently sat pool side (my own pool lol) soaking up the sun ahhhh.
Well yesterday I had to work. Wasn't too bad as the weather was crap! Thunder lightening and rain!!! :( rushed round work to get to the gym before school run and forgot my trainers :( didn't have time then to run home and get them so finaly sorted out my passports instead and they are officially gone with 54 days to gooooo!
Food yesterday was a low day:
B- weetabix, and flax seed mixed with milk topped with a banana
L- sandwich with ham, cheese puffs and a yogurt
S- choc yogurt with strawbs and blackberries to dip in
D- chicken topped with choriZo and mozarella with a stuffed pepper stuffed with cous cous

Total1204 went out last night but stuck to 7 up zero!

Today started with a run down the beach. Actually got a friend to come with me but I was powering ahead bless her!

Everyone enjoy the sun and ill check in with food later!!! X

Hello! Can't believe its Monday tomorrow already :( where has the weekend gone?!
Well yesterday as I said started with a run yay! Lovely running down the beach in the sun, makes exercise much nicer!!
Food yesterday:
B- scrambled egg (1 egg and another egg white) flaxseed mixed in, few beans on toast then a banana
L- chicken sandwich, oddities, and a peach
D- bolognese and potato wedges
Snacks- lemonade lolly and a bag of mars mix mmmm
Total 1486

Today went out with the kids to a castle! Lovely weather again and a picnic for lunch

B- Alpen bar (didn't wake up till 10am!!)
L- chicken sandwich, cheese puffs, 2 satsumas, a banana and a caramel yogurt
D- toad in the hole with carrots, broccoli and mash and gravy

Total 1251 so far maybe have the remaining cals later

Have a good week all :)

Another lb off.

Mfp being very confusing so have jotted it on
Paper now. Saying I've gained but I know what I was!!

Wanted more but had a Chinese last night!
:(

Should know better but I'm sure next week will be fabulous x

Make that 2lb just jumped on again and I'm having it cos the new number I deserve it!!!

Hello!!

Well I was naughty Tuesday night and had a Chinese, silly idea the night before weigh in, I really worked hard last week too so wanted a good high loss but I was lucky to lose those 2lb I didn't have lots of Chinese but I know it's so bad for water retention!! I also had some Haagen Dazs ice cream that night too! Soooo bad!!
Wednesday staight to the gym after work for a killer rowing and weights work out. I only have my pt once a week now on a Friday as he's wrote down all his wisdom for me to do myself so Fridays are just for fun stuff like boxing or specific programmes! Like today was legs! Ahhh a killer but was awesome fun and burnt 495 cals yeah! Then had a swim and treated myself to 5 mins in the jacuzzi and sauna.
Food today was gooooooood!!

B- pineapple topped with coconut yogurt then later a fruit smoothie
L- subway sandwich 6 inch chicken breast
After gym- cottage cheese snack pack
D- homemade turkey, leek and mushroom pie with veg then orange jelly with mandarin segments inside mmmm

Total 1451
Gym 798 with swim included

Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

Hope all are having a good weekend!

Weekends are so hard not to indulge but I've been impressed with my control today.

Started off today with a jog and arm workout YEAH!

Food been really good staying under today as tomorrow is Father's Day I'm making a nice meal and trying to be as healthy as I can with a beef Wellington ahhhhhh pastry! :(

B- beans egg and ham on toast post exercise then some pineapple topped with a coconut yogurt mmmmm
L- cup a soup and cheese triangles on crackers
D- chilli and pitta bread and little low fat cheese

Total 1145
Exercise about 400 forgot to wear hrm!

Evening all!
Monday is almost over, hurray!! todays not been that bad actually, it was hard to get out of bed this morning but that happens every morning!!
well yesterday was a little naughty, as I expected, didn't eat that much, had a couple of alcoholic drinks and a little bit of Chinese at night. hoping its not been too bad and I will still get a good loss this week. today has been saintly. fancied a slim fast day today and its gone brilliant!!! not been hungry at all. had to make the shakes with almond milk cos that's all I had in!! Gym day today with my killer HIIT programme on the treadmill and then weights burnt an awesome 617 cals!

B-slim fast choc shake made with alpro almond milk and an alpen bar
L-weight watchers soup
After gym- slim fast caramel shake and a banana
D-fish pie with broccoli and peas

total 1190
cals burnt 617

Hello all!

Another successful day looking forward to weigh in in the morning!

B- slim fast shake and an Alpen bar
L- tesco egg sandwich and walkers baked crisps
D- sausage casserole with mash and veg then naughty mr Kipling Mississippi mud pie

Total 1577
Gym Burnt 554

Will check in the morning :)

JO you are on FIREEEEEEEEE! Love it! How do you do without snacking through the day? I always find I'm so peckish at like 3/4 pm and then in the evenings before/after our meal.

Well typically I break my meal up so like ill have my breakfast and then at half 10 ill have a smoothie or juice then lunch at 12-12.30 then after gym I have a shake about 3pm then tea at 5ish and I have all the will power in the world to not eat anything else! Some evenings are better than others!! Normally ill have a few cals left so a hot choc or something small will do me I don't like eating a lot at night xxx

And thanks berry! Feeling pumped at the moment!!! X

Evening all,

Well a great weigh in today 2.5lb off hurray!! 48lb off in total!!! Can't wait to hit the big 50 and then ill be in the 13's!! That's mental! Started in the 17's!!! Feeling pumped and motivated at the mo and I hope it sticks around!! Bit over today as we had a treat meal for tea but still went to the gym!!

B-weetabix and flaxseed in skimmed milk
L- mugshot nectarine and a yogurt
D- pulled pork on warburtons square wrap with salad, curly fries and a blob of mayo

Total 1863
Gym 577

Got a weekend away this weekend and not looking forward to not being in control but I've set myself target to be in the 13's by end of month which I think is do able!!
And only 44 days till my hols ahhhhh!! :):):)

Hello!!

Food today been goooood! Should have used my cals better but using up milk made a shake for breakfast before going away at weekend and had a freezer tea as havent done a big food shop as we won't be here. Lunch I had to pick up out at work today.

B- slim fast choc shake with Alpen bar
L- prawn salad and a nectarine
D- fish fingers, potato waffles and peas and tartare sauce

Total 1453

No gym today Thursdays my day off gym. Hoping to cram a bit of exercise in over the weekend but doubt it will happen we will be so busy

Have a good weekend all

Have a fab weekend jo ... Your defo on form at the moment will be at goal before you know it.

Sarah xx

Back