Lady problems!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KittyKat2010, 7 December 2009 Social URL.

1. KittyKat2010

KittyKat2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All!!.... I am feeling pretty freaked out!!! last month was my first month of SS'ing and had TOTM just fine at the start of CD....

I have been on CD about 37 days and am now about 6 days overdue and am usually spot on with dates for TOTM..... last weeks weigh in was pitiful (half a pound - indicating TOTM was on its way) so am expecting a better result this week but cant weigh until they actually arrive!!!.... dear God I can't be pregers?!?!......

Have your cycles gone heywire on CD?.... I have been SS+ing for a little while now.... I do go to the gym 5 days a week though.....

EEEK! Thanks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes. My totm was all over the place. It went from being 30/31 days to around a 26 day cycle. Sometimes it would come slightly earlier. From about 7-8 months in it went back to 30'ish days, but this time I was 10 days late. They're more painful too. Since I came off SS they have started to get a bit heavier too.

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine started to get really painfull & alot heavier (for me) literally as soon as i started dropping alot of weight

They are just starting to get very regular again (near on 7 months on into cambridge) but still painfull on day one :(

Have read it from sooo many ladies on here with same experiences.

5. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hoped dropping weight would improve my irregular cycle,but my pmt now seems to last about 3 weeks, a couple of weeks before my weight loss really slows down and I think my cycle is even longer-don't know if it is the diet as I have always had odd cycles. x

6. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    Mine wAs like yours I came on as expected at the start of my cd journey, but my next one was almost 3 weeks late my CDC said I shouldn't have anymore problems and athough the date would be different I should go back to normal, and 28 days later my 3rd cd period arrived, try not to worry and your weight loss will catch up mine did xx

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    ive wasted alot of pregnancy testers on cd, lol

8. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oops i just posted a thread an then red this! Im 6 months into cd and have just missed my first period on cd... just totally missed it , Im not pregnant but have spent much money on tests as well! How strange

9. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    I had 3 periods in 2 months, and havent had one since! although I am on the implant and before CD I never got them anyway! xx

10. KittyKat2010

KittyKat2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ohhhh ladies!! thank you all so much for replying to my thread and easing my mind!.... TOTM still hasnt showed up so I am now convinced it wont show this month!! although i might do a preg test tomorrow morning just in case!!!!! i jumped on the scales this morning and am down another 2.4 pounds! so better than last week but not a massive loss...

Good luck to you all and thanks again for responding!!

xox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.