Ladylipo & dellybelly's kick start

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dellybelly, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Well, I figured since I opened my big yap and agreed to do the WW kick start ( and limit myself to a daily points total of 22 this week) with Ladylipo, I thought I'd better start a thread about it so you can all keep up with how we're doing (and check up on my maths).

If anyone would like to join us in our kickstart challenge - please feel free: It's simple. If you weigh over 14 stone, you're limited to a daily points total of 22, if you weigh under 14 stone, then the daily points you should be eating is 18... if you're male or breastfeeding the totals are different, just let me know and I'll find out.

DAY 1 - Dellybelly

milk allowance: 2pts
    shreddies: 2pts

10am teabreak

1/2 fruit scone & lf spread 1.5pts

2 x slices brennan's bread: 2pts
    cheese triangle 0.5 pt
    40g Turkey ham: 1pt
    apple: 1pt
    activia yoghurt 1pt

pm teabreak

WW caramel cake bar 1.5 points

denny gammon steak 1pt
    2 slices pineapple 0.5pt
    1tbsp peas 0.5 pt
    4x 60g scoops mashed potato 2 pts
    carrots & green beans 0

4 x rich tea biscuits 2 pts

Total points: 18.5
    Points saved: 3.5 (might be going out for a meal this weekend)

I have also taken the fluffy ginger pigdog out for a 40 minute walk tonight (I know - in this weather!)...

All in all, a good start to day 1
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

wow your menu is great and loads of foodxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.