Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Thanks guys :) I'm floating somewhere in the sky right now, I know it's not yet a stone , but its such a huge difference for me already! I even had to move my bra up a notch today! I've never worn it connected with the middle hooks!!!! :) xx

:party0049: GO LAINIE GO LAINIE :party0049: WOOHOO
Fantastic loss so pleased........
Maybe buy Rachs Wii as on ebay youll have to pay postage £20 is a bargin ;)

Have a lovely Thursday xxx

Well done you, thats a fab loss. Good news on the bra front too, I know what you mean it is a great feeling to have it fastened on the tightest hook iykwim.

Have a wonderful Thursday

You deserve to be floating around lady, that is a brilliant loss and really does make up for last week. Great job!

Good news about getting your workouts up and running too, it all helps eh.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday chicki. xxx

Was such a fab feeling , really got my mind properly back on track :) as for the workouts, im quite scared as I normally really do not enjoy it, but afterwards Im buzzing :) just can't wait to be 'little' now lol

:party0049: GO LAINIE GO LAINIE :party0049: WOOHOO
Fantastic loss so pleased........
Maybe buy Rachs Wii as on ebay youll have to pay postage £20 is a bargin ;)

Have a lovely Thursday xxx

Thanks! :) :)

Well done you, thats a fab loss. Good news on the bra front too, I know what you mean it is a great feeling to have it fastened on the tightest hook iykwim.

Have a wonderful Thursday

It's great! All my life I've always had it on the last possible hook...so nice!! it's a good indicator for me aswell, as the way my mind works I cant always see or believe the loss, so I know this way the bra doesn't lie!!! :)

Sorry I've been absent yesterday etc, had a rough couple of days with OH, we had a bit of a stressful meeting with our supervisor regarding our youthwork on weds eve.. Got a bit cheesed off as we've basically carried a lot of it since we got these new leaders almost 3yrs ago.. we're overall responsible for our 11+ work... and also run some of the kids stuff between 7-11 as well as mentoring our teens etc...all this in a voluntary capacity, and he turns round to us and says that he's worried we're not in the 'team' mentality and need to work on our team skills....we've taken slight offence to this , as we've carried a lot of this on our own through no deliberate attempt to do so, other people haven't been willing to help. So yeah, it's been a random couple of days and we've been questioning our role in our youth stuff going forward.. not been a happy Lainie :( it frustrates us , as we're both doing this voluntary, while holding down nine to 5 jobs , and are both studying youthwork degrees through the open university so we can be professionally recognised... Grrr...

Anyway, sorry for that random RAH!!!!!

Hope everyone is good, and hey people, it's FRIDAY!!!!! Going to see QPR play tonight with the OH...the things you do for love.....xx

Hi Hun stipido superviser, you both should of said a short sharp blunt ' We are volunteers we work fullyime BUT do this as we love this ' unlike paid you!!
I volunteered for samaratans snd went to help with admin but I was expected to do a fulltime secetarys job, these people we volunteer for gave to remember we do it as a calling
Don't let them upset you know it's hard but tbh if you left they'd be shooting themselves in the foot, there's to much pressure on people to do things a constricted way , individual ways make the world go round hey personally think the supervisiors on a power trip or panicking as you two are good at what you do

I think the supervisor needs to give you a detailed summary of what they expect and what you fa to do then you should take it higher as your doing this from kindness!!!

((hugs)) xx

I agree with Cherry here, dont let the silly person get to you. You are doing a fab job.

Have a very cheery weekend

:( I don't blame for for taking offence
its not very nice when one of these pen pusher types comes in and throws there weight around with no though for the fact you are giving up your evening's to help these youths for absolutely no payment.
I would have been cheesed off too

Hope your feeling a bit brighter today Lainie xx

i second that.. QPR? makes me question if i love my OH cause ive not agreed to a Newcastle match in the last 6.5years! ;)

have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Hi Hun stipido superviser, you both should of said a short sharp blunt ' We are volunteers we work fullyime BUT do this as we love this ' unlike paid you!!
I volunteered for samaratans snd went to help with admin but I was expected to do a fulltime secetarys job, these people we volunteer for gave to remember we do it as a calling
Don't let them upset you know it's hard but tbh if you left they'd be shooting themselves in the foot, there's to much pressure on people to do things a constricted way , individual ways make the world go round hey personally think the supervisiors on a power trip or panicking as you two are good at what you do

I think the supervisor needs to give you a detailed summary of what they expect and what you fa to do then you should take it higher as your doing this from kindness!!!

((hugs)) xx

we have another meeting with Super when he gets back off his hols in a couple of weeks so it gives us plenty of time to think things through, we have a lot of things to challenge him on also before we accept any thing suggested.. We shall see. The thing stoppin us leaving atm is the kids, would hate to let them down, really do get attached to them , bless their cottons.

I agree with Cherry here, dont let the silly person get to you. You are doing a fab job.

Have a very cheery weekend

Thanks V :)

:( I don't blame for for taking offence
its not very nice when one of these pen pusher types comes in and throws there weight around with no though for the fact you are giving up your evening's to help these youths for absolutely no payment.
I would have been cheesed off too

Hope your feeling a bit brighter today Lainie xx

Cheers Kal, we deliberately distanced ourselves from it all over the weekend, and have a battle plan to go back with now :p xx

Bleedin' 'ell Lainie, not surprised you are a bit cheesed off about it... You should have turned around and told him you gave up your lunch break the other day to buy water pistols! If that aint a bit of dedication that most folk wouldn't do, I don't know what is!

Don't stress too much though, it's always the ones that work harder (and for no pay) that are the ones that usually get picked on!

Have a lovely weekend, and enjoy... erm... QPR... Yeah, you must love him loads!!! :rolleyes: :D xxx

Iro QPR comment, I have to admit I really, really do :) , it makes me do silly things :) lol

i second that.. QPR? makes me question if i love my OH cause ive not agreed to a Newcastle match in the last 6.5years! ;)

Does it make me insane then that I've agreed to go back this week for start of new season.....doh!! :p

have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Thanks for the messages guys, apologies for being off the radar last few days... been having some nice chill out time with OH after last weeks rubbish, we've successfully de-stressed after that wonderful meeting lol... Had surprisingly amusing evening at QPR other eve, only thing annoying was the extreme,bone crushing,lack of leg room with the seats! but they drew 1-1 so it wasn't too bad lol :)

Spent the rest of the weekend just dossing around, went for a walk down the beach on saturday and had icecream, then sunday was at his folks for lunch, his mum cooks the best roast :) he also drums for a local band and had a gig on sunday so was out at that in the afternoon..all in all a nice weekend :) just ruined by the fact that Monday is always around the corner lol :(

Hope everyone's had a great weekend too :) xxx

Hi lainie

glad your in a positive mood with superviser, you are a good person and deserve loads of respect
Beach walk and icecream sounded nice rounded off with someone cooking a lovely roast for you :)

Have a good week Hun xx

Hi lainie

glad your in a positive mood with superviser, you are a good person and deserve loads of respect
Beach walk and icecream sounded nice rounded off with someone cooking a lovely roast for you :)

Have a good week Hun xx

Thanks lovey :) Just nice to have some time out sometimes, life gets so busy and manic. Beach and icecream was great, however after totting up my points over the weekend, I think over 3 days Im over by about 10-12....hmmmmm... will need to do some damage control on workout dvd this evening to minimise damage for wednesday! but going on the last week, whatever happens happens, and I'll just knuckle down and start again...lol :)

Oooh, Lainie, which beach did you walk across? We were thinking of jumping on a train to South End sometime next week, weather permitting, love walking around the amusement park, I'm like a proper kid me :p

Weekend sounds fab, even the QPR match :rolleyes: - Have a great week and hope you don't get all wound up again :D
xxx

We went to Dymchurch , although it wasnt really the beach, as the tide was about as far in as it could be, and we ended up more on the concrete seafront..lol.. But it was still nice, I love living by the sea, feels so much more free and open, really does de-stress me when head feels like it's going to blow... :) it's got an amusement park too, although we did feel a tad old wandering around going by the amount of little kiddies running around..feel I may need to 'borrow' some1s to fully enjoy..lol :) xx

I love a stroll at the beach too, its a very different type of inner peace.

Heres to a fab Tuesday

I love a stroll at the beach too, its a very different type of inner peace.

Heres to a fab Tuesday

I think the beach/the seaside is my favourite place to be in the entire world... I grew up in St Andrews in Scotland for the first 11 years of my life, and I have never missed somewhere so much, the beaches were spectacular. Think it's what drew me to Folkestone, right by the sea :) xx

I know what you mean with the beach. We love just walking by the sea, we went to Skegness when it snowed earlier in the year because we were bored and we loved every minute of it. When we go to Blackpool we just spend hours walking by the sea. Very different pace of life doing that and gives you time to think about what you want :D

ahhh i would love to live beside the sea :D my friend Tony comes from Kent.. not sure which part but he always says how much he loved living there :) x

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend then Lainie
which is just what the doctor ordered after a stressful
week
hope Monday wasn't to retchid and that your having a nice day

I'd love to live near the seaside, my inlaws live on the beachfront
near Worthing it's beautiful I'd go more often if it was anyone but my piggin
mother in law she's a right pain in the rear end haha!!

Just found out that I've passed my first Open Uni module...82%!! :) :) :) :) :) all those 3am essay writing sessions have paid off!!! woo!!!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:am so,so,so,so chuffed cos I never thought I would be able to cope with uni level work :)

Anyway, just wanted to let that out :) xx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back