Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Massive well done. I'd recommend the OU to everyone its a great way to study. You should be so proud of yourself I know how hard it is to study and work at the same time - congrats

Hello there :wavey:

Well done on the OU work, that takes some commitment what with working as well, so you should be very proud :D

Woooooooohoooooo well done hun big congrats to you :)))))xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Massive well done. I'd recommend the OU to everyone its a great way to study. You should be so proud of yourself I know how hard it is to study and work at the same time - congrats

Hello there :wavey:

Well done on the OU work, that takes some commitment what with working as well, so you should be very proud :D

Thanks guys :) I took on the OU stuff to back up the work I've been doing voluntary, but from doing it I realised I want to do this properly full time.. so hopefully once its completed, (in about 3yrs at this rate lol) I can get proper paid employment as a 'yoof' worker lol... I lost out on the focus with my education at secondary, partly to do with getting bullied so much, my confidence just disappeared so doing this has proved to myself that I can do it and has been an important 'moving on' step :) xxx

Another half off!

Well, back from WI and it's not huge, but managed to lose a half... for me this week thats a great loss :) i lost it last week with all that went on, desparately tried mon and tuesd to claim back some points, think i succeeded by about 18 so yeah! it's fine for me, and I am now 100% x 100% focused that this week I will smash through my first stone mark!! Let's go!!!! :) xxx :character00116:

Well done on your loss this week hun

xxx

well done!! A loss is a loss :D

Morning Mini's....Hope you are all fantabulous this morning as usual! :)

Well, I had myself a little chinese yesterday evening to celebrate my loss, plus my Uni module pass as well, and really noticed the difference in everything. Before now I would have blown out and gone to town, but last night I picked myself a mushroom chow mein and sweet and sour sauce and factored it all in so I ended the day within points with about 4 to spare :) Also, the OH came round last night, (with a portion of fish and chips , how very rude!) and I told him i was going to be cuttin down my takeouts as thats what seems to be tripping me up.. to be fair on him, he said he'll cut down too then to help plus it will save us/him money.. bless his cottons, he does try. Think he's finally clicking that this is a serious thing for me, tho he keeps questioning whether my two ladies upstairs will also be lost and then proceeds to really look quite miserable.... :8855: xxx

Haha that's men folk for you Lainie
at least he's going to help in the takeaway
department.
Well done on your loss every bit helps
have a good day

Mm Hate my scales

Sorry lainie haven't a clue why my post went here when I posted it on main board xxx

super well done on the new 18's :) xxx

Last edited:
Haha that's men folk for you Lainie
at least he's going to help in the takeaway
department.
Well done on your loss every bit helps
have a good day

Thanks Kals, as long as it's coming off I wont moan too much lol...

Well, I just went a-browsing on Evans website as I notice they have their end of season sale...And have just purchased myself a pair of jeans for £10 ...in a size 18... I havent yet tried on any 18's so these will be my first, and I can't believe how excited I am to get them and try them on. Half a pound away from a stone so I'm reckoning they should fit.... :gimi::sign0009::gimi: here's hoping :) xx

Bargain jeans there - I love a bargain. Yes they will fit and will look fab, I am looking forward to seeing some photos of you looking suitably chuffed

Have a fab day

Bargain jeans there - I love a bargain. Yes they will fit and will look fab, I am looking forward to seeing some photos of you looking suitably chuffed

Have a fab day

I seriously feel like a little kid at Christmas, can't wait to get them on :) :) :) will post photo's if I can agree on any lol :p xx

crossing my fingers for you about those jeans hun :)

and do you not live with your OH? xx

crossing my fingers for you about those jeans hun :)

and do you not live with your OH? xx

Me too :p

No we don't live together at the moment. We're Christians so we're not 'allowed' to lol.. So Im getting slowly more and more fed up with the two separate lives, and beginning to push for the whole big 'M' talk, fed up having to say bye to him last thing at night , does not make for a happy Lainie :( ..... fun fun fun!!! lol :) xx

Me too :p

No we don't live together at the moment. We're Christians so we're not 'allowed' to lol.. So Im getting slowly more and more fed up with the two separate lives, and beginning to push for the whole big 'M' talk, fed up having to say bye to him last thing at night , does not make for a happy Lainie :( ..... fun fun fun!!! lol :) xx

7 years Ive been waiting for 'M' word to happen ...... we live seperately too although we lived together 5 years,I moved out last year,Im getting the ,ole move back in with me,Im saying no not until we 'M' so we wont and we stay as we are.......
If he doesnt want to get Married what will you do as your christians hun?xx

I think if we decided (or he did! cos I'm more than there :p) that 'M' wasn't on the cards, I'd have to consider moving on from the relationship.. Couldn't stay with it as it is... it's hard enough at the moment with the possibility of it being in the future. If it wasnt there at all that would be it prob :(

You see thats exactly what I feel then people say to me its only a piece of paper and if you loved him you'd stay with him do as he wants live together,although I appreciate you cant.But then we are giving up what we want for the future,then I think they are right?
How long have you been together? x

Yeah, for us I guess its more than a bit of paper, and I do love him so much and can't imagine my life now without him, but without the marriage bit, there can be no kids etc... and it's a deep deep built in need or whatever in me, a natural one, to be a mum... and if we cant get married then I'd need to move on and find some1 who could give me that... Scary to think of that even being the case tho, he really is my life (in a non-possessive, non-dependant way! lol)
We've been seeing each other about 4yrs, but officially serious for about 2 now :)

Back