Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Look after yourself Lainie or better still get the other half to do it for you.

Id love to be able to fit in Primark clothes hopefully wont be too long before I can get myself a bargain or 2.

Have a very good Friday

Ahh, Lainie, I've just had a big catch up and your diary has made me so happy.

Firstly, sorry you felt so stressed 3 days ago, but glad you are back on track.

Secondly, massive well done on another 2lb loss, you are doing brilliant.

Thirdly, good luck with going alone, I totally agree it's alot of money to pay just to WI, without any leader to support you and talk to you, you have been kinda doing it alone anyway, and should you feel like you are slipping in anyway and suddenly need support, WW classes will always be there for you.

Forthly, Hope the cold clears up soon, it seems to be making it's away around loads of people at the minute, of course, men will have flu :rolleyes:

Fifthly, The buying clothes at Primark and loving the idea, that really made me smile massive - I love that you are loving your new self and if that won't keep you motivated, then Nic's massive kicks up the bum will.

Sixthly - Have a lovely Friday. xxx

Thanks :) Mojo has returned and Im in this 100% now again, have come too far to let it go , contented as do believe I dont need my classes anymore :) Mini's is all the inspiration required to keep on track :)

Wooooo! Another 2lbs gone. Well done you! I won't take all the credit for giving you that kick in the bum :p

Glad you're feeling better about things and I totally get it about the classes. i've never gone to classes and it's worked well for me - I get much more support from the minimates than i would at classes.

keep workin that mojo girl...perhaps yours and mine were off together somewhere as mine seems to have returned too...here's hoping it sticks around at the weekend :rolleyes:

Thanks hon :) Got the mojo on a tight leash, no escaping this time lol :) even behaved itself at the weekend, so it's in my good books at the mo :p

Look after yourself Lainie or better still get the other half to do it for you.

Id love to be able to fit in Primark clothes hopefully wont be too long before I can get myself a bargain or 2.

Have a very good Friday

You'll get in Primark very soon V, I'm sure of it :) I can only fit in the bottom parts at the mo, but sure it won't be long before that spreads to the top half! (I blame it on my two ladies up top, 'normal' size shops never account for them! :p

Aww hope your feeling better soon hen

and that you have a nice weekend

Thanks Kals, cold appears to be making a retreat finally :)

Hope the cold is better and you can enjoy your weekend x

Thanks hon :)

Hope you're feeling better Lainie and having a lovely, if not cold, weekend. xxx

:) Weekend was slightly chilly yes , but a good one :)

Well, weekend came and went as usual far too bloomin fast :( Had our crazy teens on friday night which was entertaining as always - 16 of them! dude! We had a good ol' rule session and they all had to sign a group contract as their behaviour at summer sleepover was rather special... so thats all the rules laid down for the term, and if they break them, there's no trip to Thorpe Park in March..aren't we mean!! :p lol...

Saturday our hall had a fun day in our local park and I did face paintin between 2 and half 4.. made myself £25 which wasnt bad for two n half hrs work! :) so much fun! rest of the day just chilled with OH in front of the telly :)

Yest was a lazy one, and back to work today.... Food intake over weekend was very controlled , every day coming in on or under points so woo!!!! :)

Hope everyone is good, will try and get round and have catch up :) sorry if I couldn't add thanks to peoples posts, i'd left it too long and it wouldn't let me :( lol xx

well done on the 100% this weekend, thats a real achievement as i've not managed it in about...15 months :( :p

have a lovely week x

Thanks guys :) Didn't really have the overwhelmin desire over weekend to scoff, not sure whether it was due to the rotten cold or what... hopefully it will reflect well on the scales this week for WI...lol... Although quite a few days I have come in with about 8 left or so, and I know thats not really a good idea so I need to work that out..

Payday today so taking a trip to supermark later... also did a round in poundland at lunch and stocked up on all the WW stuff they do :)

Hoorah for paydays, I love a supermarket shop.

Have a lovely Wednesday

The wonders of paydays Yipee!!

Hope you've enjoyed your shop
have a lovely day treacle

Thanks guys :) I woosed out on shopping at lunch other day, town was far too mobbed, then didnt get chance to get to supermarket either, so been living on basic rations for couple of days! lol :)

Another 1lb off today bringing tot loss so far to 21.5 - woo!!! :) Everything is beginning to feel so much more logical, for the time being my desire to eat rubbish appears to have vanished so am relishing it while it's here lol... :) Hope to have this 2nd stone gone by our ball at end of October, still on look out for the dress :) :)

Hope everyone is doing fab , things been crazy busy this week, so trying to keep caught up with everyone, but feel like im failing miserably lol , sorry! :) xx

whoop whoop well done Lainie hun :D xxx

Just caught up with your diary, well done on this weeks loss! Glad that you sound so motivated and positive, you have such a good attitude and it shows in your losses! xx

Back