Total Solution lancsgirls countdown to slimness!!!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
not the best title! lol
day one here and ive weighed in at a huge 18st 6lbs! totally gutted as i thought id lost weight over hte last few weeks! ive had a cup of buillion this morning while waiting for my packs to arrive i ordered the weekly oack to try but im not sure i will like the soups, so i may end up just ordering the shakes next time.
ive got the tesco strawberry water in because i cant drink plain water, just cant manage it!
its going to be hard this week and im prepared, i think the fact i make cakes as a hobby/living is going to put extra pressure on especially as its valentines and im busy! but i will have to get the kids to test the buttercream! lol
hubby to be is very supportive and he will weigh me every week, and hes going to take some before pictures tonight which im going to keep safe until ive lost 2 stone then i will post them!
good luck everyone xxx:)

Welcome to the boards and good luck!

Ali

My packs have arrived! Just had a toffee but and raisin bar gonna try have a soup about 4 ish and a shake a bit later on this evening xxx

End of day one, been 100%! Not hungry but I've noticed even this early on how I used to watch tv and it always went hand in hand with snacking! Tonight I've been busy making cupcakes and I didn't even taste any of the mix!!! Got a headache I've taken tablets for , only manged 1.5 litres of water but I will make more of an effort tomorrow, the tomatoes soup was ok had it in a cup, heres to tomorrow, and day two!!!

Well day two and not hungry at all but i have a stinking headache! had one exante bar and one tesco bar as i was out earlier and still not mastered times and taking things with me! jumped on scales and its says ive lost 5LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, well done on starting and getting to day 2, 5lbs is great i will be watching for your first weigh in good luck :)

I can't believe it! Isn't it fab!! I have actually just weighed myself after my bath and I had to get my fella to come
And check I've lost 7lbs!! omfg !
End of day two and I'm freezing ! Can't get warm! Managed to get through the kids and fella having a mcdonalds today I sat with water! How good is that!!!
I've also had two giant cupcakes and about 70 cupcakes to make tonight, never had so much as a crumb!
It may be early on but I don't feel hungry? Not sure if day 3 and 4 are gonna jump up on me or not but I'm
Prepared!
Looking forward to a treat of diet coke tomorrow, the bullion is a life saver and the tesco strawberry water is too!!!

Day3 / was a breeze! Went into
Southport had a black coffee which is normally something that would make me hurl! But it was manageable! Had a dr
Pepper zero which my god tasted good! Had a bar too, got home and had a soup.
Then decided to have our valentines meal, I was umming and arrring all day I had steak
And salad and to be honest didn't eat much! Went to bed with a little tummy ache.

Day 4. Well woke up early and feel
Guilty for having a meal
Last night! So today its start as I mean to go on until our anniversary in may! Ts100%! Gonna run out later and pick up some coke zero and dr pepper zero, deliver some cakes and get cracking with valentines day ones, be glad when there done as I have lots of birthday cakes coming up !
Started looking for wedding dresses online and Jesus how are you supposed to choose!!! Gave up in the end and I think I will have to leave it until summer!

End of day 4 almost here I can't wait! Ben a horrible day not eating again until
May!

Day 5- woke up at 5am not sure why I'm
Not sleeping as well ATM, but I wasn't tired and it made for a good early start! Had a shower and stuff whilst everyone was sleeping! Mini weigh in this morning which I wasn't gonna do and I'm please to report I've list a whopping 11lbs!!!! In 5 days! I'm thrilled!
I'm
Making my weigh in days a Friday , hopefully that way it will spur me on not to slip up over a weekend! I'm thrilled!!! Just wish my other half could take an interest! Not good as we're supposed to be getting married!

Not posting now until nxt week.

Thankyou maize!

Your doing really well, dont know how you manage making cakes :)

Well done Hun, I couldn't have resisted them :-(

I think it's because I want to be thin so bad!!! Really got my head into it this time!

Back