Langara's Extra Easy food diary

Langara

Well I thought I would start posting my food diary as a way to keep me on track... I have a very short attention span so don't know how long I will keep it up LOL.

I will post photos, when I remember to take them, and recipes where necessary :)

So day 1...
Breakfast - 2 weetabix with HEX A semi skimmed milk, cup of tea with rest of milk allowance
Lunch - Syn free chips with ham & salad, tbsp light mayo (2 syns) tbsp tomato ketchup (1 sys)

Gosh has it really been that long since I've been on here or last attempted to stick to plan? I started back 4 weeks ago, so far had 3 Monday night weigh ins and lost 11lbs so far. I'm a very happy and motivated bunny!

So Day 1 week 4 was yesterday and I had:
Breakfast - 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk, didn't drink my brew as left for work early to go to Aldi for fruit.

Spent the morning chomping through loads of cherries and 1.5 litres of water.

1pm tea break - banana & finally a cup of tea

More cherries & water

3pm lunch - WW beef & veg hotpot 5 syns, strawberry Mullerlight diet coke

Afternoon spent eating a punnet of strawberries and more water

4:30pm tea break - hi-fi bar 3 syns

More strawberries & water

Home for a cup of tea

Tea - Mr Ding made roast chicken, jacket spud & tons of veg tomato ketchup 1 syn. Sugar free squash

More fruit in front of the telly

9 syns, HEA milk, HEB 2 weetabix

Very helpful diary. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try to have more meals liek you are doing with the fruit. I tend to eat it with my 3 meals atm and think your approach may suit me better
xx

I think the key to SW is not going hungry, need to keep the metabolism moving and grazing on fruit helps with that.

Week 4 Day 2
Breakfast - tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, syn free sausages & bacon with a cup of tea.

Snacks through the morning early after noon - banana, nectarines with lots of water

Lunch - salad of lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, cucumber, red pepper, carrots & ham with a glass of sugar free squash

Snack through the afternoon and early evening - 2 rocky road hi-fi bars (HEB), melon, grapes, apricots, nectarine & peach with lots of water to drink and a glass or 2 of sugar free lemonade.

Supper - Bacon & tomato baked risotto from the All in One Extra Easy Cookbook (apparently this is sold out and not being reprinted, which is a shame as it's my favourite ever SW cookbook) with sugar free squash

Week 4 Day 3
Breakfast - 2 Weetabix HEB with Semi-skimmed milk HEA & a cup of tea with the milk from allowance

through the morning - banana, grapes, 3 apricots, nectarine, apple with lots of water

Lunch - left over risotto with beetroot, tomatoes & cucumber

Through the afternoon - peach & 2 hi-fi rocky road bars with lemonade & water

Tea - Stuffed lemony chicken from the All in One Extra Easy Cookbook with roasted mixed peppers, tomatoes SW 'mayo'

Evening went to pot, went to friends house for an evening of crafting with a group of friends and had 2 large glasses of rose wine and 5 slices of oatmeal crunch (South African version of flapjack which is crunchy instead of chewy), no idea how many syns I ahd.

Back