Large Lizzie to Little Lizzie! LittleLizzie's Journal

Hi everyone! I joined Slimming World last night with a couple of friends and my MIL and I've been lurking on here for a while, so thought I'd start my own journal in the hopes that one day it might be as inspiring to someone else as all these journals have been to me! My group is good fun, and a very supportive place to be, but I am hoping to find friends here too!

I used to blame my weightloss on my contraception, which at first was true as it caused me to gain 3 stone in weight very quickly. However, after trying unsuccessfully to lose the weight, I gave up, and despite several fad diets over the years have got bigger and bigger due to my own comfort eating and general laziness. I have started and failed at so many diets, and have even tried Slimming World a few times, but given up when I found I had to cook. This time however is the last time I am going to try and lose weight because this time I am in it for the long run. Baby steps and mini goals all the way to my size 10 armani jeans and beautifully soft leather jacket that are packed away carefully in the loft awaiting the return of little me!

WEIGHT MINI GOALS!!!

15st 7lbs
15st
14st 7lbs
14st
13st 7lbs
13st
12st 7lbs
12st
11st 7lbs
11st
10st 7lbs
10st
9st 7lbs
GOAL!!!! 9st

Also, as a huge Lord of the Rings fan, I am walking to Rivendell! Bag end

Currently at Bag End - 0 miles walked and 458 miles to go!

Back