Lasagne. Can this be done synless?

tommysmum

HELLO EVERYONE.

This is my first (won't be my last :p) post and I'm SORRY if this has been asked before. I'm trying to find my way around the site etc and unsure where to look yet.

I'm starting slimming world on Mon (once the last of the Christmas rubbish has gone;))
I've sat for the last few nights reading and swatting up on the do's and don'ts and devising healthy menus.
Me and my hubby like homemade lasagne usually made with mozzarella cheese and white pasta.

Up to now I've purchased wholemeal lasagne sheets, extra lean mince and reduced fat moz.

HOW do I make the white sauce synless or low syns?
Should I buy a packet mix?
Should I use a jar?
Or should I make my own?

THANK YOU IF ANYONE takes the time to reply:cool:

I'd suggest cremé fresh and light philidelphia with a touch of water (to thin it) doing that would only be a couple of syn's unless you have the philidelphia as your A Choice for the day. Hope this helps xxx

Hiya and welcome to minimins, Im afraid I cant give you a solid answer but Im sure I heard something about using Fat free natural yogurt and egg once..I didnt think it sounded that appertising tbh so never tried it lol Hope someone else can clarify the recipe
Good luck with sw on monday, are you going to a group? I joined last tuesday at a group and Im really enjoying it so far. Loving the Extra Easy plan :) xx

Hey sargentgirl, how you getting on with snacking on SW? I joined Wednesday and I'm still trying to get my head round it all to be honest xxx

I use the mac and cheese pasta n sauce - if memory serves me correct, it is 2 syns for the pack...It tastes lovely on top of lasagne!

Hey sargentgirl, how you getting on with snacking on SW? I joined Wednesday and I'm still trying to get my head round it all to be honest xxx

I just eat if I feel hungry, if its between meals it doesn't matter..I just look through my book and find all my free foods and pick something I fancy. My consultant said to make sure that 1 third of daily food should be superfree foods so I tend to eat an apple or make a small ommlette with mushrooms, onions etc in it to try n get my superfree foods down me lol. I try to keep my syns for things as treats, rather than with my meals..I have had a couple of 175ml glasses of red wine the last couple of evenings as my syns. xx

Yeah I think I'm going to use my syn's for a yummy bag of crisp tomo, I'm a crisp addict and haven't had any since Tuesday, think my body's gone into shock haha. I like the idea of the omelette. I'm lucky I'm not really a big drinker do I don't really need to save syn's for that..... Yet!! Lol xxx

Back