Last 7lb and struggling!

Sounds like you've got a lovely weekend ahead Kirsten, enjoy it, just be a bit 'extra' good from Monday :D

I've got a wedding night do tomorrow night, a night out with a friend Saturday and Sunday lunch out for my Dad's 70th birthday on Sunday, then being bank holiday Monday we'll probably be eating out somewhere so my 2 days 'off' are probably going to turn into 4 :D

going to get my hair highlighted tomorrow and thinking of going really blonde :eek:

I got my hubby to take a couple of photo's before I went out last week but we can't find the cable to connect the camera to the computer :rolleyes: I must admit when I saw them I was disappointed at how 'fat' I looked, I was thinking I'm looking quite good :eek: I think I may need to rethink my goal :sigh:

anyway have a lovely weekend both of you, look forward to a 'chat' again sometime soon

Well chicks I've had a bad couple of days diet wise, made rhubarb crumble and had some with cream, had a chippie last night which consisted of smoked sausage and chips with brown sauce! Also had sweets, white bread etc. Well this morning I had granary toast and 2 oatcakes and cheese and crisps so just about to have a shake to try and get myself on track again. On the good side tomorrow is a busy day so not alot of opportunity for eating bad things only healthy things :)

Dawn: Well done on your lb loss, its in the right direction so is good :) As you know when you get closer to goal it gets slower. Don't know what this week will be like for WI on Tuesday, will be upset if I've put on, have 3 days to sort it out and hopefully have a lb off too.

Have a fab weekend, hope you had a gd night last night Dawn x Keep up the gd work Kirsten, you getting weighed today?

Hiya

No official weigh today as I'm going it alone at the moment - calorie counting. Although I did get on the scales and weighed in at a shameful 11.2 :cry:. Didn't go to my mates house last night as I was just so exhausted, this was also probably a good thing on the calorie front as well.

Had a busy day so far today - was up and out a 745am to Sainsburys to get the weekly shop. I was positively saintly and avoided buying all the junk that I like to feast on :p. Also went shopping for something to wear for tonight and got a fuscha pink top from H&M (I still loathe clothes shopping and was getting pretty close to the end of my tether after and hour, so its just as well I found that top when I did!).

So far today I've had a capuccino, 2 x crusty ham cobs, and a slice of iced sponge :whoopass:. I spent a good few hours running about round the shopping centre today so I'm hoping I've managed to even out some of the calorie intake :eek:.

I was feeling a little low so I decided to treat myself to a bottle of perfume. I was going to buy the new Paris Hilton one 'can can', but Debenhams had got a special edition pack of 50ml of Paris Hilton & 50ml of Heiress by PH for £26 - now this was an absolute bargain because it is usually this price for just one bottle.......now don't get me wrong, I think Paris is a total airhead, but I do like her perfumes :cool:......and the very kind lady in Deb's gave me 2 x samples of Can Can - result!!

I then had to negotiate my way around the shopping centre with a 10 x helium filled balloon display, (for my neice's 21st meal tonight) I felt like a total a$$ .......and my language was blue as I tried to fit them all in the back of my car without any of them getting away :D

Well, right now I look as though I've been down the mine all day, as I sit here with my St Tropez fake tan taking hold :D ..... I've got to pop round to the restaurant in a minute and decorate the table/take the cake etc for tonight BEFORE I take this tan off, so I am more than expecting some strange looks from the waiting staff - I shall just feign ignorance, ha ha!

Nessie: Rhubarb crumble and cream - mmmm my fave!

Gotta go now, but take care and we'll catch up soon xx

Hi Girls

after being absolutely :innocent0002: saintly Monday to Thursday I fell apart big time Friday night, we went to the wedding night do and I took one look at the buffet and PILED my plate high with not one single healthy morsel in sight :sigh: THEN it was :party0036::party0036:big time :eek:

I did actually redeem myself yesterday and was pretty good all day, I went out for the evening (in a FUSCHIA PINK top Kirsten!) and stuck to diet coke :D

Today however we went out for my Dad's 70th birthday and had a lovely meal out, but not one thought of Weight Watchers in sight!!!!!!

I don't think I'm going to be very strong for the next day or two until things return to normal on Tuesday but hey what the hell

Two of my favourite perfumes are Britney Spears ones and I'm certainly not a B.S fan so I identify with you and your P.H perfumes Kirsten.

I tell you what Nessie, you're going to have to be careful you don't turn into an oatcake soon :giggle:

Have a lovely bank holiday xx

Oh Dear!

Well girls it looks like self sabotage has stepped in again, think I ave put back on the 2lb I lost last week, can't bloody believe it! :mad::mad: Angry at myself big time! Infact just finished a scone and cup of tea. Only got today to try and redeem myself as much as I can. Thing is I'm feeling it, feel bloated and fat and miserable with it. Anyway will let you know how I get on tomorrow.

On a good note it's a lovely day here, have to tidy the whole house though but really just want to be outside today I think, dilemma lol. Keeping busy will take my mind off food. I mean whats the problem with getting past 10st 3lb? Just can't seem to do it!! :confused::hitthefan:thats what keeps happening and I dont see it coming either, was doing really well too. Argggggghh

Got a wedding on Saturday so want to be feeling good for that and also need to buy an outfit for it, which will be fun, not.

Well I'm going to get myself ready and get out in the sun or something, maybe go looking for an outfit today, hopefully will cheer up and drink plenty of water and stop feeling bloated lol.

Hope you're both having a good day so far.

Chat soon x

its a lovely day here in my part of Fife so you should def get yourself outside and enjoy the weather. You have done so well i hope you treat yourself to something nice. I cant wait to get to my final half stone.

its a lovely day here in my part of Fife so you should def get yourself outside and enjoy the weather. You have done so well i hope you treat yourself to something nice. I cant wait to get to my final half stone.

Hey where abouts in Fife are you FAT2THINFOR40? I'm in Fife aswell :)

Hi Girls

I got back onto WW yesterday and stuck to my 18 points, I was really surprised with it being a bank holiday but it wasn't a problem at all.

everything was going well today but I've just had a big family problem that's made me feel totally sick ( a very close ex-inlaw that I thought I could trust told another member of family my confidences and through KIDS in the family it got to my ex husband and I'm devastated on lots of different fronts) so now the last thing on my mind is food, could be a good day for losing a lb or 2 :cry:

Hi Ladies

Well had a lovely bank holidays weekend and the 21st celebrations went off well. So now I've got to get back into it. With less than 5wks to go to my hols some serious action needs to be taken.

Am pleased to report that today has gone well dieting wise and I even managed to fit in a Davina Power of 3 DVD when I got home from work. So that's one day down, and many many more to go :p

Nessie: How did your weigh in go? I totally understand where you are coming from with the self sabotage thing - I think that's what I've been doing to myself for the last couple of months. It's tough to keep on top of things all of the time, and there's just no room for taking your eyes off the prize - cos for me, that just leads to rapid weight gain :( I just have to keep on reminding myself how far I've come - in fact I've been flicking through old photographs tonight and I am absolutely disgusted with how I let myself get - and saddened that I was living my life looking that way. There is no way I ever want to look like that again - so I keep on fighting it. Yet when I look at recent photographs of myself, I'm still not happy with my size .........will that ever change????

Dawn: Well done for sticking with your points - I can assure you my bank holiday wasn't exactly points friendly :rolleyes: (Nandos followed by a McFlurry :whoopass:)
I'm sorry to hear that you are having family problems at the moment and hope that they can be resolved in some way. You know where I am if you need to let off some steam.

Well gotta go now as hubby is hounding me as he wants to use the computer. So, hope you both have a good dieting week and speak soon.

Maybe we can sort out another chat night soon?

Kirsten x

Hi Girls

I had a good chat with my ex husband last night and have sorted a few things out, my 2 ex sister-in-laws who I was very close to have totally lost my trust now and our friendship will never be the same again, lesson learned in being careful who I confide in though :sigh:

I'd only used 12 points all day so I decided to top up with a yummy white chocolate cookie from the bakery :D

Today should have been fine but I went to my friends for a natter this morning and she'd bought big cream doughnuts in for us :eek: and then slipped a slosh of Baileys in my coffee :eek::eek:

I'm now trying to figure out how to eat for the rest of the day within my points and think it's going to be a struggle :D

I went swimming at lunchtime (30 lengths) so I could perhaps find out the bonus points and add them in, although I'm trying not to do that mid week I think it's necessary today

Oooh naughty naughty Kirsten having a MCFLURRY! The Nando's possibly not too bad ???

get back on track now :D

Hope your WI went well Nessie

Hiya!

Well, day 2 of my saintly behaviour under my belt! :D More of sticking to my calories, and did Davina DVD - Hi Energy 5 (did body pump & boxing). Tonight I'll be doing the same DVD but this time doing the legs and abs sections.

I definitely think that the gorgeous weather we are having alters my mood in a very positive way (see, I'm even typing in pink! :D) - I just love the sunshine.

Been trying on more summer clothes for my hols (bikinis in particular) as I have nothing :eek: to wear. Will be my first summer as a 'slim jim' so thats a whole new wardrobe that I've got to find the money to buy :(. I seem to have picked up loads of brightly coloured tops, quite cheaply - (matalan, new look, H&M) also got 3 x strappy tops with built in bras from Bravissimo in their sale - should have been £96 and I got them for £44 - bargain!!!! I used to have loads of them in my pre CD days, would buy one each time I went away and built up quite a collection - although it got to a point where they started to become too small for me :eek:. However when I dug them out again they absolutely hung off me, and my boobs just looked lost in the cups :D - so I estimate that was about £250 worth of clothes gone :eek:, still I'm not complaining, I consider it a small price to pay to be where I am now!!

Dawn: Glad you have sorted through things - people can be just so thoughtless, and even spitefull sometimes.

Looks like you've developed the cake bug as well - I know Nessie's a bit partial, and lets not even talk about me and cake ;) .......it must be catching :eek: .......I'm also spotting you have a weakness for the odd tot of Baileys, non? :D I just can't have it in the house for the same reason. At christmas I get hubby to buy me a pack of minatures as I just could not be trusted to handle a big bottle - I found myself keep nipping to the fridge for a craft swig and before I knew it the bottle had finished

Ok, so I keep getting timed out and cannot add to the above post, so I'll finish here :mad:

Gotta go now as I'm typing this cheeky post at work! If you fancy another chat night again I can do next fri 16th?

Hope you both have a good dieting day.

Speak soon

K xx

Hiya :)

STS this week but just relieved I've not put on after such a naughty weekend, yesterday counting points went totally out of the window, after the doughnut I had to keep my points so low I was starving in the evening and just started nibbling everything in sight!

Well done on doing your dvd's Kirsten, I'm keeping up with my walking, that's my main aim, I'll be saving loads in diesel, plus I dug out my old WW bonus buddy so I'm wearing that all the time, aiming to at least get to 'healthy' but trying to earn at least 1 bonus point a day if I can.

I was wondering if anyone would notice the Bailey's weakness :D I must admit i drink it far too often, it should be a treat really. The problem started when one of the supermarkets were selling the litre bottles for £10 and we thought it'd be a good idea to get some in for my son's 18th party in July, next Christmas and one to float in the cupboard for treats :eek:
They've all gone :eek::eek: I've banned my hubby from buying any more now, my friend having it in for coffee was a total surprise as I didn't know she drank it, she said her and her son had taken to having the odd Baileys coffee - her son's 14!!!!!

I can definitely do a chat on the 16th

I've often fancied getting those strappy tops from Bravissimo but they seem so expensive, worth it I suppose though, lucky you getting them in the sale Kirsten!

Today looks like it's going to be a good day for me, I'm back at work now so that always makes things easier, providing the meal I have when I go home is filling enough to keep me going through the evening.

Talking of bikinis I went through Debenhams the other day and noticed their bikini tops are bra sized and they have them in my size which is extremely rare (34FF :eek::eek:) so I might have to treat myself, I'll wait till nearer my hols though (August) and see how the weight goes as I'm hoping I'll be under 9st by then, not that the boobies will go down, they NEVER do :sigh: but I might be lucky enough to get to an F ;)

Have a good day x

Hey u 2,

Sorry been neglecting you both, time has just flown by! Not been weighed past 2 Tuesdays but going this Tuesday, been trying to get myself back on track as it all hit the fan! Nevermind anyway. Hope you're both doing ok, hav a good weekend :)

Just noticed you're having a chat night tonight! What time r u thinking as we're planning on watching a dvd but would love to catch up with you both :)

Hi Nessie

Glad to hear you are ok up there!

I've been kind of dawdling along diet wise and just trying to hang on in there exercising and calorie counting - I've not lost anything, but nor have I gained, so I guess I'm doing something right. My heart is just not in it right now for 'one last push', so I'm just concentrating on staying stable and exercising to keep it all in good shape ;).

I have good days where I win the foodie battle and bad days when I don't - but I know I always have to stay on top of things and try not to stray too far from my maintaining cals, cos if I relax for too long I know it will all get out of control :mad:

Dawn and I did have a chat planned for tonight, but to be honest I am so exhausted I'm not sure I'll be able to stay up :cool: I feel like I've been hit by a truck and its only 730pm - what a lightweight :p I want to watch Benidorm at 9pm and if I'm still with the land of the living after that then I'll log on ;) If not, maybe we could all do next fri?

Hope to speak soon, catch you both later

K xx

Hi Girls

sorry I disappeared off the face of the earth for a few days. TBH I was really struggling diet wise and just avoided the site, I've been keeping a WW food diary every day on the WW section and just too embarrassed to admit i'd gone so far off the scale. I've been scared to stand on the scales for days but finally braved it today and I've STS :eek: I'm not sure how that's happened as I've been really naughty some days but like you Kirsten I'm now thinking I'll just stay happy as I am for now and concentrate on keeping up the exercise.

I was actually out on Friday night after all so wouldn't have been able to do a chat but i'm definitely free this Friday if that's any good?

Anyway I'll go and pop something on my WW diary just to let them know I'm taking a break for now, not that anyone cares, hardly anyone has ever posted a response so I was wondering why I was bothering.

Who knows, maybe if I just eat without thinking 'diet' and only weigh once a week the weight might even start to come off :D

I'm not going to stress about it anymore though

Hope you are both well

speak soon x

Hi Ladies

How are you both? I'm doing ok dietwise - pretty much the same as my previous post. Still counting the calories and exercising to try and keep things in check. I'm hovering around the 11 stone mark at the moment, and whilst I would like to be around 10.7 - at least I am managing to stay around 11, as oppose to piling on pound after pound - so thats something to be thankful for :eek:, just gotta keep on, keeping on IYKWIM - this is for life! It all gets a bit much at times, but the alternative of going back to the old me is just not an option.

Well off on my hols a week on Saturday to Marbella - hope its good weather as all of the forecasts have shown rain lately :mad: I mean, I could stay in bl**dy England if I wanted rain :D.

I've still to get some clothes for my hols - and as you know I have an aversion to clothes shopping so I've been putting it off, but I now accept I have to get my a$$ in gear, get to the shopping centre at the weekend and actually buy something :sigh: wish me luck!

Anyway, gotta go now as I've got a check up at the dentist this afternoon :cry:.

Hope you are both ok - drop in and let me know how you're doing.

Take care xx

Hi Girls

we're slipping away aren't we! lets not let the weight go too! I used to come on here every day but now it's every few days, probably because the diet is forever going out of the window.

I promised myself I'd never let myself get over 9st 7lb again and as I've peaked at 9st 7lb once or twice in the past few days I've decided to go back to Cambridge for 2 - 4 weeks, I'm seeing my counsellor tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Lucky you Nessie, wish I was off on my hols! I've got 2 months till mine, I'm determined to be under 9st when I go though. Have you done your clothes shopping yet?

Exercise is still only walking and toning tables, I dug out a pilates dvd I've never used the other day and it was rubbish so that's gone in the bin, I really need to get the step ones out, that'd help.

Today is Joe's birthday (he's 8) and we're having a buffet tea tonight so it's my last treat for the next month and I'm going to enjoy it. Isn't it so easy to eat loads of rubbish though, food that's bad for you just doesn't fill you up, well it doesn't fill me up, I could eat tons of cake, biscuits chocolate etc and feel sick before I feel full! I'm actually looking forward to getting back to CD for a bit.

Hope you are both getting on ok
take care

Hi Dawn

I know what you mean about slipping away........I do come on to Minimins most days, but only tend to have a quick skim through the posts to see if there is anything relevant to my situation.

Good luck with restarting CD and I hope it gets you back to where you want to be. I'll be honest in that I don't think I could do CD again (I always said it was a one time thing, and I think that has stuck in my mind), however I do understand about having a 'top weight' that you don't want to exceed - mine was 11 stone, and thats where I am right now, although I have become a little more accepting of it and dont think I look too bad. But what I don't want to do is then creep up and up and become 'accepting' of the increases - cos i think we both know where that is going to lead :eek:. So well done to you for taking control to get where you want to be.

Haven't been doing much exercise this week (and I was doing really well, with the incentive of getting into my bikini), but I had a tummy bug a week ago, and the doctor say its left me with a stomach infection - feeling very tender in that area, and very queasy with indigestion like symptoms when I eat - so I've just been taking it steady.

Still no joy with the clothes shopping - aren't I naughty :whoopass:, but I have started to pack my case, and when I did I was amazed at the things I had bought here and there in the last few weeks. Ashamedly I've managed to amass 15....yes, 15 :eek: new tops and 4 bikinis(and I'm only going for a week). Still a bit light on the 'bottoms' front so I'm going to have to look around for skirts/shorts...that sort of thing.

I finish work tomorrow - yippee! :talk017: and after work I'm taking my little niece out to the shopping centre. She's got a thing about the new car seat I've got for her (and the 'little driver' console attached to it) and just keeps saying 'K......car', so Auntie K is taking her in the car :rolleyes:. We'll have a little walk about as it should be quite quiet on a wed eve (and it will tire her out for my sis when I get her back home ;)), probably taking in a little trip to the Early Learning Centre to see what grabs the attention of a nearly two year old (I'm looking for potential birthday pressies for her 2nd b'day in July).

On Thursday its my birthday. so me and hubby are going to Bath for the day. Then Friday I'll be doing one last round of shopping for the last minute bits before we head off to the sun......the forecast is now scorchio:character00238::character00238::character00238: all week (thankfully)

Hope your Joe had a lovely birthday .... another Gemini eh? (Both me and hubby are gemini's), and hope you enjoyed his buffet tea (although not too much ;))

Nessie: Hope you and yours are ok up there hun, I notice you haven't logged on in a while - take care and catch up soon

Dawn: good luck with the CD - you'll have it sorted in no time.

Well gotta go now as I've gotta get my stuff ready for work tomorrow. I'm going make an improved effort to post on Mini's and get 'back in the zone :D' when I get back of holiday.

So take care and speak soon

K xx

Back