Last 8lb!!

kez80

M sticking to my point and exercising but cant get rid of this last 8lb!!! Help

my suggestion is to keep on going. Towards the end of our weight loss journey all of us have encountered a plateau, but the important thing is to keep going because EVENTUALLY the weight *WILL* shift. First time I dieted, I hit a plateau for 3 months (yes, you read well!). At the time, I was a helper at meetings so going to meetings didn't feel like a financial burden and I kept going and following the diet. I was just a stone from goal. Eventually, my weight shifted again and I reached target fairly quickly when it did. But do you know what surprised me most? The fact that just before I started to lose again, I took out of my wardrobe some clothes I was wearing 3 months beforehand (I had dismissed them because it was getting too hot and now it was getting cooler again so I took them out) AND... they were HUGE. I had actually LOST fat and PUT ON muscles and I hadn't realised it as I was still looking at the number on the scale... check your measurements, you might be surprised :) and eventually, you'll lose the 8 lbs I promise xx

No don't use weeklies or activity points. Can't see me losing weight if I do? I know people do use them and have better loses, I'm 8.10 ( im only 5ft 2) at moment and can't bring myself to eat more if I'm not hungry.
Maybe I should accept this is my weight :-(

kez80 said:
No don't use weeklies or activity points. Can't see me losing weight if I do? I know people do use them and have better loses, I'm 8.10 ( im only 5ft 2) at moment and can't bring myself to eat more if I'm not hungry.
Maybe I should accept this is my weight :-(

Maybe it is as that I a low weight I can't loose these last 9lbs I've plateaued for a while now and I'm getting fed up to, I'm 5.2 and 9.9 I've sort of given up this week as had a lot going on and frankly I'm bored of trying, but the advice to measure is good I re measured the other day since my last time in jan and I had lost and inch all over really apart from my thighs

Yep measure and see if you have a change in your clothes..
Also try using some of your weeklies, perhaps your body just needs to be shook up a bit, and by using your weeklies it might kick start you again

I'm the same.. not moving

Last edited:
Back