Last chace saloon!

You will only re-gain all the weight if you go back to eating in the way you used to. If you follow a healthy balanced food style, your weight will stay off.

Just pop along and look in the maintenance section to have the proof that it does stay off.

Well done on confronting your demons and tackling your regain now. Re. the drinking. I don't know for sure how it will effect you on LT but I do know that alcohol metabolises into pure sugar so surely it will knock you out of ketosis and then you would have to go through all the misery you have to experience in the first week to get yourself back to ketosis again. If you keep knocking yourself out then you will feel miserable and hungry all the time. I know what you mean with giving up the drinks. My favourate thing in the world is coffee but can't stand it black, love it really milky and giving it up altogether has not been easy. Everyone at work keeps saying "surely a drop of milk can't hurt" but i can tell you from the 1st time i did LT it really does hurt. I think if you really can't bear to give up the Vodka then WW might be a better way to go. It works brilliantly it is just much slower that LT. Hope that was helpful. Good luck with whichever you decide to go with.
xxxx

Back