"Last chance workout" today

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by chriscavell, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. chriscavell

chriscavell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well seeing as my first week was wrecked by stupid illness and I was 6 weeks late starting anyway due to family illness and bereavement...Ive managed 2 x 1 hour work outs this week (I was still poorly on Monday, did an hour on Tuesday, don't do Wednesday as its shopping and Avon drops, another hour on Thursday and realised my flat was a tip yesterday so had to do housework) which isnt enough. So, as my OH is out refereeing and the weather is pants, my plan for today is to exercise and study (not at the same time lol).

I'm planning on 3 hours today to try and catch up a bit :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Don't be so hard on yourself! Do another hour and see how you feel, it won't help if you exhaust yourself if you're just getting over an illness.

4. chriscavell

chriscavell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know I shouldnt be hard on myself but I HAVE to get this weight off otherwise the wedding dress wont fit which will be a disaster!

I've just done 3 hours! I ache and I'm tired but feel better for doing it.

5. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sounds like you are really hard on yourself! Even one hour a day is fantastic, and housework counts as exercise too, you can put some serious effort into it to make it a harder work out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.