Last day and my feelings

katalena

Enjoying life!
Today is my last day of developers. Tomorrow I start RTM.

I feel so emotional today. It is a combination of "doing it" "finishing it" If I lose 2lb this week "achieving my goal" I just feel so incredibly overwhelmed and amazed at me.

Kat xx

Last edited:
Gosh you must be feeling so excited (and no doubt a bit scared - I know I was)! Have you planned your shopping and what you are going to have tomorrow??

God bless Hun
you'll
be fine madam :) we'll support you all the way

I don't feel excited or scared to be honest. Just amazement at the moment and ready to move onto the next stage.

I am also not planning shopping or making any lists. I will think about what to have tomorrow evening - tomorrow evening.

There is a reason I am not planning. It is not a concious choice but I do not feel the need to plan. For years and years I planned, made lists, recorded all foods, points, sins, calories etc... and it never worked, I failed every weight loss attempt. I am planning nothing this time and it feels good and it has worked.

Throughout foundation and developers I have not written one thing down in books etc... I have not felt like I wanted or needed to.

Kat xx

Gosh you must be feeling so excited (and no doubt a bit scared - I know I was)! Have you planned your shopping and what you are going to have tomorrow??

I feel absolutely fine Ken, it is just amazement.

This site is great for support.

Kat xx

God bless Hun
you'll
be fine madam :) we'll support you all the way

Last edited:
I don't feel excited or scared to be honest. Just amazement at the moment and ready to move onto the next stage.

I am also not planning shopping or making any lists. I will think about what to have tomorrow evening - tomorrow evening.

There is a reason I am not planning. It is not a concious choice but I do not feel the need to plan. For years and years I planned, made lists, recorded all foods, points, sins, calories etc... and it never worked, I failed every weight loss attempt. I am planning nothing this time and it feels good and it has worked.

Throughout foundation and developers I have not written one thing down in books etc... I have not felt like I wanted or needed to.

Kat xx

Be verrrrrrry careful about being to cavalier not planning - I know me, and many many MANY others who have done RTM always stress, Plan, PLan, PLan and when you think you have planned enough, PLan some more.

It has worked now, because you have not been eating....on asb there is nothing to plan. On RTM, planning can be essential.

Without planning, you can easily land on a very slippery slope....

Do as you wish of course, but, don't poo poo planning too much. ;)

I am not poo pooing planning whatsoever, it works for some and not others.

I certainly do not dismiss planning and as you say, there has been nothing to plan in abstinence - hence why I have not planned anything ;)

I have been an uber planner my entire life and it has not worked when it comes to my weight loss.

I don't feel it is being cavalier, it is just personal choice at this time. If it is something I feel I need to do in the future then I will start but currently I don't.

Thanks for your advice.

Kat xx

Be verrrrrrry careful about being to cavalier not planning - I know me, and many many MANY others who have done RTM always stress, Plan, PLan, PLan and when you think you have planned enough, PLan some more.

It has worked now, because you have not been eating....on asb there is nothing to plan. On RTM, planning can be essential.

Without planning, you can easily land on a very slippery slope....

Do as you wish of course, but, don't poo poo planning too much. ;)

hi kat
good luck as you start RTM
i was so positive at this stage too and had sailed through abstinece and developers

today i'm back on packs - day 1

i never thought i would need to, but here i am.

the first few weeks of RTM i planned and logged food eaten etc etc which was a hassle

after a while i became blase - i was thin - thin people don't spend their life planning - they eat sensibly and are active.

i have been active
and eaten sensibly - well some of of the time, but i let planning go - thought i could do it alone and took my eye off the ball...

i hope this no planning works for you hun - please tell me the secret if it does, lol!

daisy x

Oh I am not intending to "go it alone" and that isn't at all what I meant. I will plan my day ahead each day just not on paper. I will read everything I have been given and will take it a week at a time. I just don't want to make list after list.

Kat xx

don't blame you there, i hate lists!
daisy x

Ugh me too. I used to control my entire life with lists and it was fruitless. Now I don't and it works :)

Kat xx

don't blame you there, i hate lists!
daisy x

Oh I am not intending to "go it alone" and that isn't at all what I meant. I will plan my day ahead each day just not on paper. I will read everything I have been given and will take it a week at a time. I just don't want to make list after list.

Kat xx

Well that sounds a better plan! I may have misunderstood - you just had me worried a bit for you. :)

I know you will do great. :)

xx

just popping in to wish you well in the next stage of your journey, i look forward to hearing how you get on:)

Hi Kat
Just wishing you all the best on this next stage of your life.
I know you will do it you have such a good attitude - enjoy it.

Milli x

Just wanted to congratulate you and wish you luck hun, see you on the other side ;P *bounce* Yay Kat is now in RTM

Jez
xx

I DID IT! 100lb gone!!!

<said in best football styley> GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

One hell of a happy Kat xx

Congratulations Kat on reaching 100lbs loss and getting to RTM. You have done fantastically well, you along with others are inspiration for those who are starting their journeys with LL. You deserve all your happiness, you have worked hard. Again well done and enjoy your journey in rtm I can't wait to get there myself.

thank you pancras xx

Oh Kat I'm so so chuffed for you! You have done so brilliantly and I wish you all the luck and strength in the world for RTM. Enjoy!!

p.s. Are you doing End of Developers pics?

Back