last day online.....

yeah i was amazed at the amount of points but that just goes to show how much i weigh eh :eek:

Enjoy them at the moment kitty, theyll be getting reduced before you know it ;)

I KNOW !!!

Well what a productive day i went to asda this morn for a few bits picked up a WW mag to get some inspiration came home and had scrambled egg on toast 6points then i was having my hair done and visiting a friend so made a prawn salad pitta bread and an apple and took it with me had it at m8 house it was lovely 7points came home and packed for my visit to poole tomorrow visiting brother and family tonite i have chicken salad & jacket spud may have some soup too 81/2 points so well within my limit and my tummy has only just made the most obscure noise!!!

Oh btw my hair is now BRIGHT RED !!!!!:eek::eek:

glad your doing well mate.My hairs purple at the minute but i used to av it bright well i lllluuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvv red hairxx:)

Sounds as if youre well prepared kittykat :) Im quite partial to scrambled egg on toast dont have it often tho, well unless I make it with just egg whites (0 points)

Hopefully youll be able to point your food at your brothers :) Did you buy a calculator and guide books at WW the other day?

im getting the books next week my bros girlfiend does have them though as shes been on WW

im getting the books next week my bros girlfiend does have them though as shes been on WW

That's handy then! I find the books and calculator really useful.
You're doing so well, keep it up and here's to a great week for you love.
xx

I bought the ww scales i no there expensive at 39.95 but fantastic they point food for you.I f youve got the magazine theres a 5 pound off.I was so deceived by the points in potato etc etc

believe me its bright :eek::eek::eek:

morning all just to say ill be off line till sun nite gonna rally try to stay within my points :eek: whist away hope you all behave on my absence feel free to have a party here if you wish xxxxxxxx

Back