last day online.....

Have a great time away, good luck on the points front!
Don't worry, I'll keep this rowdy lot in check, they're a right bunch of minxes when they get going :giggle:
Catch up with you when you're back love.
xx

well just popped on quick hijacking SIL pc !!!! well yest was fun went to adventure park had a turkey salad and last nite had chicken wraps and 2 glasses of wine dunno how many points but i know not over allocation walked round them park for hrs !!!! today had ham salad sarnie at home no butter snack a jacks and for dinner chilli prawns and med veg and salad me and bro are wandering to pub later ??????? well prob be back on line again sun nite hope your all behaving xxxxx oh btw off to the farm tomoz

Hi KittyKat
Sounds like you're having a fab time. Well done on the food front. Hope you enjoyed the pub last night :D
Have a great day at the farm today and we'll catch up with you tomorrow :)
xx

Hi KK

Sounds like you're having a great time, and have your "Sensible Head" on!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you Sunday xxx

Hi guys well im back from a fab few days thursday we went to the adventure park and walked miles !!!! went on a few rides ones that you didnt need a bar to push down Friday chilled and went shopping i went to the pub with my bro on fri nite and got very very drunk i tripped carrying 2 sambucas LOL:eek: but they were still in tact got home and was very poorly and on Sat took the kids to the farm well we had to stop for me to be sick :eek::eek::eek::eek: felt fine after that though sat nite i was a very naughty girl and had curry naan bread and rice and a few voddies babysat so they could go out so didnt drink much hit the pillow at 3am this morn and today we have relaxed flew back home at 7pm this eve got home at 8.45 not eaten since bacon and mush sarnie this morn bacon was fattless and grilled and mush were fried in frylite so not really been that bad popped to chinese to get ex OH chinese but didnt have any myself gonna go see what i can have now xxxxxx

well ended up with chicken salad in pitta last nite with a packet of crisps then was in bed by midnite shattered well woke this morning and have been to morrisons and stocked up on lots of lovely goodies not yet eaten am off to see if i can get a cheap wok in a bit hope everyones well xxxx

well got the wok not used it yet as i went bingo with m8 we started bingo at 5.00 they had there tea there all i had was a packet of quavers next time i go ill take my own stuff many did so just had lamb kebabs WW oven chips and a pitta with a bit of salad only 13 points ok as i only had 131/2 points so still well under allowance well won a fiver at bingo split the 20quid winnings and its weigh in in the morn du du duh and its bloody totm as well today typical !!!!!!

Hi KittyKat
You've been busy! Glad you had a great holiday.
I love bingo! Not been for ages though.
Hope you're wi goes ok today love.
xx

Hi KittyKat
You've been busy! Glad you had a great holiday.
I love bingo! Not been for ages though.
Hope you're wi goes ok today love.
xx

cheers hun weigh in will all be over and done with in 2hrs !!!!!

well lost a measly 1.5 lbs :rolleyes: not happy bloody totm !!!!!!

Thats a good loss for TOTM, i have never had a loss at TOTM i always gain so congratulations ;)

cheers guys

lets hope theres a real whoosh next week eh ??

:party0011::party0011::party0011:That's great KK especially for totm, last week when I had mine I got the right old hump and refused to go to my wi, so you're doing well love.
xx

yeah but it was my first week thats why i was disapointed

Back