last day online.....

MORNING!!!!!!! well i have a buyer for my house whoo hoo its a guy from work thats buying independently so need to call ea this morn and take off the market gonna tell them im leaving it till the new yr as sales are slow :eek: ive got all his solicitors dets so all genuine i cant wait should be back home to surrey by end of nov :D:D:D

oh btw didnt get weighed yest as was sorting all this out but gonna get back on track and go next week

yeah but just found out EA wants 250.00 as apparently opting out early WTF!!!!!:eek:

hi hun congrats on the house!!!

EA's in our area have a 6 month holding fee on the property too ... means if you sell the house within 6 months after 'taking it off the market' you are still liable to pay some commission.

xx

thats so cheeky!!! if they dont sell it, why the hell should they benefit from it? having said that though...£250 is better than paying them a percentage of the house sale. personally...i would read the T&Cs u signed and try to wriggle out of it.

ANYWAYS!! congrats on getting a buyer. i absolutely LOVE ur pic lol. most definately my kinda girl lol. xxxxx

MORNING!!!!!!! well i have a buyer for my house whoo hoo its a guy from work thats buying independently so need to call ea this morn and take off the market gonna tell them im leaving it till the new yr as sales are slow :eek: ive got all his solicitors dets so all genuine i cant wait should be back home to surrey by end of nov :D:D:D

oh btw didnt get weighed yest as was sorting all this out but gonna get back on track and go next week

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

Congrats on selling your house!:D

hello no ivenot got my head in a jug of booze might save that for tomorrow nite !! well im sorry ive been neglecting you guys but been soo tired think the relief of everything has hit me at once but im fine and im here xxxxxxx

morning all well im not a happy bunny i woke up this morning at 4.40 full of cold went back to bed at 7.30 not long been up and feel crap !! off to fill up with supplies from superdrug as im supposed to be going out tonite !!

poor huney! wrap up warm and sweat it out. my OH has flu at the minute, as well as my brother and sister. my siblings are dealing with it but the OH was flaffing about all last nite with an obvious dose of man flu; no one has ever been as sick as him etc. grrrr

Back