last day online.....

Good luck with your viewing this morning KK!

Fingers and toes well and truly crossed for you!

xx

cheers guys nearly almost ready just need somewhere to put the ironing think its gonna end up in the boot of the car !!!
well last nite i totally blew it had a curry with the works by the time i ate the naan & poppadoms i didnt fancy much of the curry !! so its back in the container ready to freeze for tues nite after weigh in oh and i only had 2 glasses of wine though hope you all have a good day im well back on track !
Paula good luck with your viewing hun

well mr chung his wife and daughter have been not sure ????? wernt here very long and didnt speak much english said they will think about it mmmmm wot does that mean did advise on for a good price as reloacating so now need to wait for feedback from estate agent tomorrow

well at least its over and done with now and you can carry on as normal in your house.

You honestly never know hun. Ive had people before who act all interested and then tell the estate agent they hated it and vice versa!

When I looked at my house I told the woman straight I loved it and made her an offer there and then!

Fingers crossed for the estate agents feedback call then!

XX

well ive just made the mushroom curry really whish i made it last nite instead of a takeaway its yummy

hope the view goes your way hun

the curry is fab saves my diet ( sorry new way of eating ) lol

have u tried any of the others yet ??

nope gonna give the chinese chicken a go this week

im doing the cheese and onion chicken tonite

the cheese n onion chicken with roasted veg absolutley to die for mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i sooooo want to ring the estate agents to see if they want this house they were very vague picked up a few negative points about the house but that is only cosmatic they didnt say much only really that they would thing about it my stomach is doing butterflies well i woke up at 3.30 STARVING !!! so got up and watched 10 yrs younger and relocation relocation couldnt really understand why i was sooo hungry maybe because i had a small portion of nopoints mush curry &rice at 12.30 then 1 breast of cheese n onion chicken with roasted veg later on i had a ww pud but that was all so i had 6 crispbread 2 dairylea light and a packet of snacka jack popcorn about 43.0 this morn !!!!!!
hope your all having a good day

well just rang estate agents and havent heard from him yet apparently they only opened 10 mins before i called !! so i asked for call back before 11.45 see if it happens

well had feedback and mr chung didnt like the decor WTF!!!!!have now reduced the price again !!!!

coz i want shot of it !!!!

tomorrow morning

Back