last day online.....

Is a McD bagel only 4 points?? :eek: I can see me having one of them next week ;)

4.5 points for the bacon one if you have the sausage one it 11 found it on that fab website that kirsty posted

well finally the estate agents have found me a viewer there just trying to confirm with him a time to come and look whoo hoo

estate agents just called viewing 09.30 sun morn whoo hoo at last gives me a chance to sort stuff tomorrow

ooooo good luck for the viewing .... send them over my way too ... mines been on the market for 6 months with 1 viewing!

xx

well need the motivation to get my housework done before tomorrows viewing !! have been up since 8am and still sat on here so if i post again within the next hour or so you can slap me !!!!

GET THAT HOUSEWORK DONE:whip:!!!! could you do mine too? please.....

Ax

Last edited:
well housework is more or less done just a few bits that can wait till the morning just popped to asda as i fancied soup !! and melba toast for lunch cant decide what flavour to have though catch u later xxxx

think i might have a little lay down in abit am stuffed from my soup & melba toast did have 60g of grated cheese with marmite yum yum

what gets me is that u tidy tidy tidy so it looks like a showhome then the viewers are in and out in 5 mins grrrrr

it just means that your gonna do what you want to do a bit of get upn and go !

Back