last day online.....

:hug99: It must be so hard for you, especially with not feeling 100%. Remember we're all here for you love.
xx

Hello sweetie

How are you feeling???

xx

Well he moved out today with my help dropped him off to his new place at 1.15 waited in the car whilst he unloaded he gave me a kiss to say goodbye and i had tears streaming dunno why coz i promised myself i would be strong so came home and didnt know what to do with myself ! had a little sleep as was knackered been up a while now and feel a bi stronger i know it will get better in time but hes still got more stuff to move so will be back sat! ive done the ironing just gonna put hoover round and it will be like a chicks place again and gonna veg infront of the telly
diet wise ive let it go recently but gonna try real hard and get back on straight and narrow from tomorrow

Hey darling!

Just wanted to send you a big load of ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))), enjoy some me time and then get your gorgeous ass back out there and start having some fun!!

Look after you!

Luv

Thinking of you kitty love((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

If you fancy a natter give me a hola;)

Hi Kitty
Must be awful, just be gentle with yourself. Sending you hugs love.
xx

Hey Kitty....

Hope your feeling better today!!!!

((((((HUGS)))))

Nas x

morning all thanks for your kind words and support ive now decided to get my life back on track and shed no more tears On sat i applied for 3 jobs for when i get back down south and have 2 interviews lined up !!! im going back on 9th nov for the weekend so have arranged them for that weekend Diet wise well im gonna give it another go from today i feel like ive gained loads but will start again today got all the books out and day 1 again it is for me hope your all well xxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

sorry you are feeling down. your are in an awful place at the moment but trust me it will get easier.

just remember take care of yourself, you can always come on here to let off steam.

sending possitive vibes
x

You sound so positive and strong (although you're probably not feeling like it), it's all about taking control isn't it, when you start to get things sorted you can start to feel stronger.
Best of luck with the interviews make sure you let us know how you get on.
Take care :hug99:
xx

good luck hun,
day by day & week by week, little steps & soon you'll look back & see how far you have come
laa
xx

well feeling sooo much brighter now got the interviews all lined up for fri 9th nov and one of the jobs has been removed for applicants from the net good stuff the other one has a few positions so still on
Yesterday the surveyor came round on behalf of my buyer so hopefully all ok there
Just need to fill some forms in for solicitors and just hopefully wait for a date looking for 2nd week in Dec all being well
did try to get up this morning at 7.00 t go for an early swim but was far too early now im feeling stronger i think im catching up with sleep may try to go next week
food wise getting better i need to sort myself out after all this is a new chapter in my life and a new me !!!!
hope all is well for you guys that read this xxxxxxxx

Im glad you sound so much better love. Its all moving forward and its all good. You are coping really well.
HUGS

Ax

Really pleased to hear you're more positive, this is a new chapter in your life and a new you, so go out and grab every opportunity and be happy love.
xx

morning sweetie

All things moving forward now that the survey is being done. It will be moving time soon. My purchase only took 4 weeks from viewing to moving in as there was no chain either end!

xx

well guys not been a good girl and totally neglected this thread !!!

Diet wise ive not been good its been put on the back burner for a bit now as ive too much going on at the mo but trying to eat sensibly from now

House front Survey came back last thursday about bloody time so hopefully things will move a bit quicker now well i bloody hope so as need to move by 14th dec :eek::eek:

I was down in Surrey this weekend to visit my dad OMG cant wait to be back had a lovely time catching up with the relatives

On friday i had 2 Job interviews so had to leave here just before 5am to get there :eek: 1st interview not heard back from yet but 2nd one went very well and they offered me the job A collections account manager for Welcome Finance and i start the job first working day after the new year Whooo Hooo its monday-friday 9-5
and pays well tooo

OH front he moved out 3 weeks ago and its soo nice now to have the house to myself does that sound selfish ??? he pops in from time to time for bits n pieces he needs but a reconciliation is not open for negotiation this is my time now

hope everyone is well xxxxxx

Back