last day online.....

Hi kk

Congrats on the job and a moving date too!!!!

Wooo Hooo you have been busy!!!!!

love Nas x

well not long had a call from ex and hes having probs in the new place apparently theyve had a council tax bill for over 800 quid that they want him to pay part of FFS hes only been there 4 weeks so hes asked to come back which i have agreed on my terms hes moving back down south when i go as an old flatmate has got his old room going spare that he can have back so hes coming back here for the time being and it looks like we might be moving back the same day in the same van FFS am i right in the head ???

Aww what a nightmare for you, as Sandy said at least you're both being amicable about it, hope it flies by. Just think you're 'new' life will be starting soon love :)
xx

omg found out from the buyer today that it wasnt the survey they had done but the valuation for the bloody mortgage so thats still to be done in 3 n half weeks wont be happy if its gonna be delayed grrrrrrrr:eek::eek::eek:

Hi KK

Really feel for ya... I am sure it will all work out!!!

Which survey was you expecting??? Ussually one is done to value the house for the buyers so the mortgage peep's r happy that its valued at the price their buyers are purchasing for and for the buyer it checks that the house is sound!!!

The surveys are done by the solicitor.... I think theyre all paper based... dont involve people coming out to check the property!!!

maybe soemone housie will come along and put me right... dont even know if what i wrote makes sense!!!

lOVE Nas X

cheers for that mate i had the valuation one done hope ur right xx

Hi hunni

If its a basic survey it was done with your valuation ... they just need to make sure that if the bank should have to reclaim the property that they will get the asking price back for it.

My sale went through from start to finish in 6 weeks but my brothers took 4 weeks as there was no chain!

Hope you are busy packing!

xx

well gave the solicitor a nudge on friday as its 3 weeks till i need to go now ! shes told me to get on to my buyer too Well EX is moving back out tomorrow FFS my head dont know whether its coming or going hes sorted things at the other house so gong back just wish he hadnt moved all his bloody stuff here !! No packing as yet gonna have the whole week before hopefully to do it !

Oh and i booked tickets yesterday to go with my mate to see BOYZONE WHOO HOOO just gotta wait till june now xxxxx

hi guys sorry not been posting much but at the mo not really on a diet so it doesnt feel right posting
well waiting for completion date on the house spoke to solicitors this morning and theyve faxed to other sols that i need 14 dec and just waiting to hear why is moving such a stressfull thing !!!! need to know asap as need to hand notice in book van and storage grrrr why do they dilly dally around !!

hope your all ok i have been lurking believe me im not leaving you guys xxxxx

Shouldn't be too long then now hun ... once you have that completion date you can work towards it!

Good luck and happy packing!

xx

still waiting on completion date got im getting soooo frustrated now !!

well spoke to my sols this morning and theyve still not had any reply from the buyers solicitor i have just about had enough i need to move next friday :cry::cry:it makes me feel sick to the stomach !!

sending you (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) hope all works out for you soon hunni;)

well heard back from sols and the buyers sols are just starting the searches WTF!!! apparently some documents got damaged in the post and there doubtfull for the 14th grrrrrr

aww i'm sorry hun x

Back