Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

there isnt one for alkie :(

I could have the century one but I'd have to set my weight to my highest weight, not just the one I started this round of Atkins on... And I don't want to ):

LOL, morning Jo

I darent have maintainer!!!

morning loved up Jo missing you x

And very nice badges they are too jim. ;)

Afternoon everyone. Had a lovely weekend and the kids have given their seal of approval so things are looking good. Were currently spending a whole night apart and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms lol. He'll be back tomorrow night though. :D

It was great to eat again at the weekend and only a very minor gain to show for it so could have been much worse. I now have until Friday to lose 0.7lbs so I can hit that 8 stone off which shouldn't be too difficult and then I really need to get into the zone for a few more weeks to get the last of this weight off. Then back to Atkins again to start enjoying what I eat again.

Good news Jo - sounds like everything is on track:)
Xx

Just been talking to my friend and she bought 2 wedding dresses and planned to sell the one she didn't use. She's just said I can have it as a wedding present lol. Just need to get down to a small size 14 now. ;)

I darent have maintainer!!!

morning loved up Jo missing you x

Why not - thats what you are (even though you are still losing!) :D

Just been talking to my friend and she bought 2 wedding dresses and planned to sell the one she didn't use. She's just said I can have it as a wedding present lol. Just need to get down to a small size 14 now. ;)

That is nice of her :love047:

Oooh wedding dresses :) Im liking the sound of this ha ha xx

Morning Jo love :)

Ooh did I read wedding dresses?! Exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spill!

Afternoon Jo, so glad to hear things in the romance department are going well for you - and well done Bren on the wedding emoticon, beat me to it! :)

Morning jo

Good evening everyone. :D

Definitely smashing our targets tomorrow Linz although I didn't even weigh this morning so going in blind but fingers crossed.

With regard to the whole wedding thing we haven't officially done anything but are planning on getting engaged before I go on holiday. When I told my friend that it could be happening she nearly died of shock coz I always swore I would never get married again and I have had a couple of long term relationships since then. As you say though Vicky I guess when its right its right.

Yup I said the same thing and I've now been engaged for a year! However I need to play the system for my youngest and remain unmarried so he gets the maximum bursary for uni.

Its rubbish that you have to do these things Lisa but it has to be done and at least won't be forever.

Back