Last leg and through to maintenance

Sounds a plan :)

Looking good xxx

Day 6 done. Strawberry shake, yoghurt bar, Prawns fried in garlic and herb, stirfried mushrooms and leek and broccoli. So windy now. Feel bloated and yukky. Burping and farting like a trooper! Having read through my last diary, this is normal for me! I will get through it. Feel so bad (sicky bloated) I don't want my fourth pack. hmmmmm what to do. Might just bosh it.

Thanks for your views. I think planning for the future will help me to see this as a life change rather than a quick fix.

Eurgh. At home, sick. Got a horrid cold, sinuses playing up and feel woozy and faint when I stand up and been sick (a cold is no reason to stay off work in my opinion, but not being able to drive is not good!) Not using it as an excuse to break sns though. WI tomorrow. Can't wait to start seeing some changes again, feels like I've stagnated over Christmas (which is because I have!)

Got some vouchers for Christmas, one needs to be used by Saturday but the other I'm going to keep until goal and treat myself to a new wardrobe. I'm trying to find rewards that are not food orientated but don't cost much!

4lb loss! Bloody amazing considering my few cheats this week, was honestly expecting a STS. Went on my shadowing day for uni today and got questioned on my 'strange' lunch and think I got a few people interested!

4lb loss! Bloody amazing considering my few cheats this week, was honestly expecting a STS. Went on my shadowing day for uni today and got questioned on my 'strange' lunch and think I got a few people interested!

Well done

Xxx

yey! :)

Thanks. Today (day 9?) has gone ok so far, but I have forgotten whether I ate my bar. It isn't in my uni bag, which it was so the only conclusion is that I have...but I don't remember eating it. Hmmm. Gonna skip it and just be hungry :( Now to get on with my essay.

Caved yesterday. Woke feeling awful, spent the night coughing so chugged down some cough medicine then read the pack- 1.7g sugar per 5ml! So had a slice of toast with peanut butter on. Really mad because we had friends round last night and I had planned to make us all oven baked fish with swede chips, which I did anyway but seemed pointless after my carb loaded day, so had wine too. Then this morning they brought croissants, so I had some of those. Going to carry on with today, get my essay written then draw a line under it and start a fresh tomorrow. Will still weigh in on Wednesday to see the damage want to be at goa (hopefully maintaining at goal) by my spa hen do in Feb.

I just spent a small fortune on ebay buying size 10s. Must get back on track!

Well, I am well and truly back on it :) Having said that, we are going for lunch with the inlaws tomorrow, might try and stay protein only but we will see. I started again Monday, even though the OH (who is doing it with me) wanted us to start Tue because we got a snow day on Monday! I have got into the swing of it much better this time, combination of head in the right place and support from the OH. Going to weigh in tomorrow, instead of Monday then start weighing in Mondays from the week after. Weighing in on Monday would just put me in a bad mood I think.

-6lbs so not bad. Though Sunday was a wash out as was today- celebrating oh getting a new job. Back on it tomorrow :( Really need to stop messing around, I'm only a few weeks from goal.

I've been messing around again,just can't find the head space. Think it is a combination of January blues (I get serious S.A.D) and the fact I can fit (just and it's quickly not being the case) into a pair of favourite jeans. I have decided to try JUDDing, I know I should be posting this on JUDD forum, and I will get on their but it seems scarey and new to be with new people!

I did a down day yesterday (though about 700cals) and today a short up day (about 1800) then dd from 7 tonight until 7 tomorrow (got friends over).

I'm hoping I can still lose on JUDD, if not it'll be back to sns 100%

I'm giving up. I can't do it anymore. I'm not in my size 10s but I am a healthy weight and can fit in most of my clothes. I don't feel hideous naked. Would I like to lose another stone? Sure I would.

I had a chat with the OH and basically said that I'm miserable all the time- miserable when I look in the mirror, feel my wobbly tummy, see my love handles and I'm miserable on a diet. When I started in October I enjoyed this diet, enjoyed losing weight, enjoyed the food and enjoyed the control. Not any more. Since Christmas I haven't found my mojo. I have also maintain a steady 10stone 4, which I am pleased about. OH suggested I stop dieting, increase my exercise (which he will encourage and join me in) generally eat healthily and reassess in a few months, and I must admit it was a relief. Wish I had opened up to him a bit ago. He also said he was proud of me for losing the weight I have, and he doesn't think I need to lose any more.

Sorry for the ramble! I will still be on here to check in on you all! Good luck on your journey's.

glad you have made a decision. Sometimes it's harder to decide you have reached the end and stop than it is to lose the weight to start with

Back