last meeting tonight...and ran for 5 mins at gym!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi
i feel a bit sad as its our week 14 meeting tonight - i'm going to really miss our group.
i know i will see some in 4 weeks on RTM but its not going to be the same.

i have just got back from the gym- somewhere i have been avoiding since starting. My hubby was doing a workout in the garage and made me hold 3 stones worth of weight - it was heavy!

it inspired me tho as i no longer am lugging that around with me so i shot out to the gym and actually ran for 5 mins - i hate running!
but i could do it!

i did about 30 mins on various bits then swam for 10 and had a steam and spa to treat myself.

ive got to get back into it - i have just had some dvds arrive too, so going to do them tomorrow

daisy x

daisy x

Well done Daisy on completing your foundation.Goodbyes are always difficult,especially if you've been close to your group.Just think though you've lost all that weight and you'll never be that weight again.Here's to new beginnings :party0049: xx

Way to go DD

Don't think of it as goodbye, but Hello to a new experience :)

Wooo Well done Daisy! What are you doing next? Straight into RTM?

no, i'm going to do another 4 weeks on developers first to give my self a bit of a buffer zone.
i'm not a healthy bmi yet - hopefully 4 weeks should do it
daisy x

Daisy you must be feeling great! Way to go! You will soon catch up with your group members in RTM. With the exercise dvds and the running you will boost your weight loss and be at goal in no time. Where did the last 13 weeks go??

I have a goal to be able to run the whole 5km in the 2010 race for life or one of the other local races. I hate running, but maybe I won't when I'm at goal?

My daughter is 3.06 stone and I have lost a whole 4 year old! Picking her up makes me realise exactly how much weight I have lost and I can't believe how I carried it around all the time.

Just looked at your before and after pics. WOW!! Looking fantastic. xx

Back