Last night pre Lighter Life

Good luck Cath!!!

I have been on soooo many diets but I am really excited about this one! I really feel like this is me going to be slim for the rest of my life. I am on day 55 now and have lost about 34lbs. Not only has my shape changed but my character has too. I'm back to my old self and alot more bubbly. You are doing the right thing. Enjoy the journey!! After the first few days you'll be flying.
Good luck!

Whilst you are waiting for your new whisks, any blender will make the soups and shakes better, and if you don't have a blender at all, even a hand whisk should help.

Hope your first day is going well, and a belated welcome from me!

Mags
xxx

Hi - it's going really well so far, better than I'd dare hope for to be honest. I've got a hand blender so used that on my soup for tea (thai chilli) and I actually quite liked it which I'm really happy about as to be honest I'm just not a soup person but hey I soon will be :)

I'm on my 6th half litre of water now and that's going down okay - going to have another go at the shake this evening, think I'm going to have a raspberry.

I've spent quite a while today reading the posts in here and that's been really good - went to the gallery and looked at the before and after pictures there and that was great but it did make me cry - some of the photo's and messages are just really amazing.

Thanks everyone for your messages and support - it's really meant a lot.

Cath

:) hope your 1st day has gone well xxxxx your only 30lb in front of me to target lets do it girl

Back