Last night was a success

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Thank you everyone especially Starlight, who gave me great advice with regrards to drinking on my planned night out!
The night was a success! :bliss:
I ate some whole meal bread for lunch and a little pasta for dinner before my night out! My plans of just sticking to vodka didnt work but i had a brilliant time and do not feel hungover at all today! So today is a new day im back on it 100% oh and i have only gained 2lbs of water which will be off in a day or two :)

Wahooooo thats great news!!!! Glad u had a good time and no hangover, bonus!!! Even easier to get back on track today xxxx

Defo, im soooo chuffed! I really thought id of had a stinking hangover, feeling sorry for myself and rough as! But i dont, im tired but thats nothing new!ha, typical Sunday that is! So im back on SnS 100% NOW! I have another dress to get into in just over 3 week s;) hope your ok Steph

Ahhh thats great!! ohhh have u? whats it for? how often do u drop dress sizes? every stone?? i am avin abit of a dilemma myself lol Im only getting married october next year and said i wouldnt look for dress's till next summer but i was lookin at bridesmaid dresses and somehow got onto wedding dress's. I always knew wot kind of dress i wanted, and detail and jesus christ the dress i was hoping to find is right there infront of me ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I duno wot do i really want it and be great to make sure i keep going and fit in it but dont have a clue what size to get :( xx

Back