Last nights tea

bekah lou

So yesterday was really difficult at tea time i didn't have a clue what to have any ideas? Something easy to get me in a routine.
Any way this is breakfast my fiance made all kinds of berries grapes plum and fat free natural yoghurt which i also found out this morning i don't like mum suggested a tiny bit of sweetener until i get used to it if anyone has any other tips let me know.

Bekah

Xxxxxxxx

Well for breakfast I usually have 28gr porridge made with a fat free vanilla yogurt and topped with a banana and lots of berries. It's very satiating and quite yummy. If you don't like the berries, if you find them too sour, use some sweetener. I usually don't. And for dinner, depends on what day you are having. So far we've only done green days and we've had pasta with tomato sauce and mushroom sauce twice, mexican rice once and homemade mashed potatoes with quorn stakes on another day. Possibilities are endless! And there is a lot of recipes here on the forum if you look around!

Thanks still trying to get my head round it all think im doing ok :) i love berries but i dont get along with porridge lol i have weetabix though i only started yesterday ill get it as i go along x

Back