Last nights WI :S

lilscottishlady

Goood Afternoon all..

well my WI was a bit disappointing well it should really as i lost 1lb i suppose i am so used to these bigger losses it just hit me.. so now im panicking about going down again and just either putting on or STS next week!! eeeek... I really dont want to put on and im sticking to it like 110% the onlyt hing i can think i did differently is go to body pump at the gym!! and surely that can't be y anyway

moan is over.. its a loss!!! and anay loss is a good loss!! correct? yes i think so

hope you are all doing fantastically well :) xxxx

oh don't be disappointed , you have done so well:)
It's so frustrating to have been so good and the scales don't show it, I know all about that:D
Be positive, you have a wonderful goal to aim for:)

LSL,

Yes any loss is a loss. 1-2lb is the average loss on SW.

1lb is actually quite a lot!! The pile of fat is about as big as a mug (google 1lb of fat!!) and have you ever looked at a bag sugar that weighs 1lb? Its definitly not to be sniffed at!!

On the 'what am i doing wrong' thing i would say 1stly that it is probably water retention from your body pump.

Also make sure you are having more than 5 syns a day and drink plenty of water.

You have 2 options this week to either stay 100% and get a loss or go off plan and have a gain, its only you who can make that decision but to get a gain or STS for 'only' losing 1lb???? If you do get a gain then that 1lb wont be lost anymore!

Stick at it hun and good luck for the week ahead xx

Back