Last person to post wins!

Me too hun im back on track now and ready to honk.

me too morning

me too horray honk

yep fine just chilling watching tv am feeling peckish though i was thinking about having some tuna but husb put me in my place and said dont do it youll regret it so am downing the water and ive already honked so cant now. how are you?

................what are the shakes like made up with vodka!!!! Lol. Never mind today will be the day. xx

lmao, i know im crazy but im not crazy enough to have a vodka shake cocktail. oo hold on. that is sounding like a good idea. can make creamy cocktails. i am liking this the more i think about it :D

HA!!!!! I bet you thought you had won Julie????? But I am back to swipe your crown away. How are you & you also Spyro?????

I forgot about this post im back and honking away i feel quite ill though have suddenly come down with a cold and my throats really hurting but it means i dont fancy food which is good. How are you all?

Rubbish..............I had a couple of really good days and have fallen off the wagon big time today. When to the cinema with my Grandaughter!!!!!! I do think though my attitude is different this time I just think to myself.......oh well never mind back to it tomorrow, whereas before I would have continued to munch my way back to where I was. Do you use the chat room on this site???

Hi Spyro sorry your not feeling well but as you say every cloud has a silver lining. Not the best way to loose weight though!!! Lol!!!

Back